of 2
Next Last
whoop

Baltimore, MD

#22 Sep 18, 2011
The Watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "fair".
Your answer will be different than most others.
For the provider of said service fair is a point where he can make $. No makey money then no freebie service.
. Fair make the mexicans pay for their spanish version instead of getting it free!
Wondering

Hanover, PA

#23 Sep 19, 2011
I second that!
Jose Cruz

Hanover, PA

#24 Sep 19, 2011
Jealous, prejudice cry babies on here.

Now get back to work!
Dick Gozinya

Newville, PA

#26 Oct 14, 2011
They only put about half of the news online,to get it all you have to subscribe to their rag. The H.E.S. paper sucks anyway, damned if i'm giving them anymore money,and when my subscription runs out I'm finished with them alltogether! They'e a bunch of lib lovers!

Since: Jan 09

Hanover

#27 Oct 14, 2011
Dick Gozinya wrote:
They only put about half of the news online,to get it all you have to subscribe to their rag. The H.E.S. paper sucks anyway, damned if i'm giving them anymore money,and when my subscription runs out I'm finished with them alltogether! They'e a bunch of lib lovers!
I thought we solved your problem with the HES a month and a half ago. If you don't like what they print, don't read it. They sure won't miss you if you don't renew your subscription. Sorry, there just aren't too many completely FREE rides around anymore. If you want something, you have to pay for it just like everyone else.
By the way, they don't have any direct connection with TOPIX anymore but they still do monitor many of the posts.

Hanover

#29 Nov 11, 2011
Dick Gozinya wrote:
An update to my last post!
If you subscribe to the printed edition of the HES, you can see EVERY PAGE online without anything deleted and at no extra cost.
Luv Hanover

Hanover, PA

#30 Nov 26, 2011
JustMyHonestOpinion wrote:
<quoted text>
An update to my last post!
If you subscribe to the printed edition of the HES, you can see EVERY PAGE online without anything deleted and at no extra cost.
How do you do it?

Hanover

#31 Nov 26, 2011
Luv Hanover wrote:
<quoted text>How do you do it?
When I subscribed(on-line) for a 1 year term, there was an option to see the on-line edition in the confirmation e-mail I received from the Evening Sun. That was some time ago and I don't remember exactly what I had to do other than enter my telephone number and possibly a password and/or an account number.
Dick Gozinya

Carlisle, PA

#32 Dec 20, 2011
The other day we got our bill from the Hanover Evening Sun for a renewal, Sorry about their luck, I'll never pay that bunch of Liberals another dime! they need to be impartial in their reporting & not just report all their Liberal views. Also they need to hire a few reporters instead of poets & novelist!, just tell the news Dummies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 20 hr snackman 5,492
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs