Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg could be part of bigger...

Police are investigating an April 19 theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg that could be connected to a possible theft ring across southern part of Pennsylvania, according to a news release sent April 23 by Cumberland Township police. Full Story
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 24, 2014
Gettysburg is a crime-ridden cesspool. Here is yet another example of gang activity in the area, and the moron locals will try to deny it. Street Gangs have sunk their teeth into Gettysburg.

The Chief of Police has stated on the record that a serious violent crime occurs 2 out of every 3 days in Gettysburg. Tourists are robbed all the time in Gettysburg. Add all of the gunpoint robberies of local businesses, burglaries, shootings, stabbings, carjackings, armed home invasions, Child Rape, you name it goes on in Gettysburg. Disgusting.

I hate this worthless GD town, I hope it is swallowed up by a gigantic sinkhole.
another whomever

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Apr 25, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
Gettysburg is a crime-ridden cesspool. Here is yet another example of gang activity in the area, and the moron locals will try to deny it. Street Gangs have sunk their teeth into Gettysburg.
The Chief of Police has stated on the record that a serious violent crime occurs 2 out of every 3 days in Gettysburg. Tourists are robbed all the time in Gettysburg. Add all of the gunpoint robberies of local businesses, burglaries, shootings, stabbings, carjackings, armed home invasions, Child Rape, you name it goes on in Gettysburg. Disgusting.
I hate this worthless GD town, I hope it is swallowed up by a gigantic sinkhole.
funny how certain people have nothing to say now but they ran their mouths before
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Apr 25, 2014
another whomever wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how certain people have nothing to say now but they ran their mouths before
Balding Gettysburg hicks and the fat women who they are stuck with. What more did you expect? They're not smart people, they're bumpkin chumps.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#4 Apr 26, 2014
I visit the Weis market often, now I'm going to be more careful when I'm there.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#7 Apr 26, 2014
I'll only do my shopping during the day and with someone else. I will never shop alone again, I'm to scared
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#10 May 14, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
Gettysburg Gumbo: Rabbit Pellets and Maggots.
Wonder what their saying on Borovent, the place for the local whiners to vent.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#11 May 14, 2014
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder what their saying on Borovent, the place for the local whiners to vent.
Hey Pink Eye..I thought Borovent.. was Dismantled???

SAD..When ya can't even go Grocery Shopping w/o Fear of NOT only the store getting Robbed BUT the Customer As Well!!

SECURITY OFFICERS in EVERY STORE!!
GBM

Gettysburg, PA

#14 May 16, 2014
Not "Dismantled", just in a place away from the crazies. So Pinky, how's that jogging going? Still meeting up with ......
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#16 May 16, 2014
GBM wrote:
Not "Dismantled", just in a place away from the crazies. So Pinky, how's that jogging going? Still meeting up with ......
Wendy, nice to "see" you again. I've been enjoying jogging the battlefields, its nice to walk/run in the footsteps of my family.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#17 May 16, 2014
GBM wrote:
Not "Dismantled", just in a place away from the crazies. So Pinky, how's that jogging going? Still meeting up with ......
I forgot to ask earlier but are you OK?. I know the robbers prefer to take the head cashier as a hostage because the company will be more willing to make a deal.
GBM

Gettysburg, PA

#19 May 17, 2014
Sorry to disappoint you, Pinky, but haven't been stuffed in the back of a van after a robbery Although, I've been know to "role-play" evil casino-backer being abused by self-absorbed do-gooders. And Davenport ( or whom ever you are today), you never complained about my thighs before, awwwww, you miss me

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#20 May 17, 2014
HUNGRY Folks EVERYWHERE!!
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#22 May 18, 2014
GBM wrote:
Sorry to disappoint you, Pinky, but haven't been stuffed in the back of a van after a robbery Although, I've been know to "role-play" evil casino-backer being abused by self-absorbed do-gooders. And Davenport ( or whom ever you are today), you never complained about my thighs before, awwwww, you miss me
Ahhhh once again playing the victim, you'll never change.
You know all those who were infavor of the casino project were made to eat crow, after being awarded elsewhere. Its of little surprise to find those who were on the pro side strangely quiet, and no longer attempting to berate those who felt Gettysburg wasn't right for a casino.
Maybe next time you'll learn not to challenge someone of high social standing, like myself.
GBM

Gettysburg, PA

#23 May 18, 2014
"Challenge someone of high social standing"? Something's never change, must be difficult to keep friends with that ego of yours, Pinky. BTW, my life is just fine, thank you. Stop by and say hello sometime.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#25 May 19, 2014
GBM wrote:
"Challenge someone of high social standing"? Something's never change, must be difficult to keep friends with that ego of yours, Pinky. BTW, my life is just fine, thank you. Stop by and say hello sometime.
Thank you for the offer, the next time I need milk and bread I'll be in your ten items or less line.

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#27 Jun 14, 2014
WHAT?? This Case is NOT Closed YET??
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#28 Jun 17, 2014
GBM wrote:
"Challenge someone of high social standing"? Something's never change, must be difficult to keep friends with that ego of yours, Pinky. BTW, my life is just fine, thank you. Stop by and say hello sometime.
I will thanks for the invite. I hope your son won't be there with one of his woman and children. i so do want to have a nice afternoon tea in the trailer park. It'll be a change for my usual upscale surroundings.
Have a nice day Wendy, see you soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Ronald McDonald 51,530
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 9 hr Bait Trap 5,475
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Sep 29 R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]