Small Graduation Party Location Ideas

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2012
ADS

Gettysburg, PA

#1 Jan 9, 2012
I'm currently looking for places and ideas on where to hold a small graduation (HS) party/dinner (restaurants/halls/barns/etc.) .(in or around Gettysburg) Not having grown up here, and not having been living here too long, I'm having a hard time finding places. Where I come from there were tons of halls, restaurants and whatnot to choose from. Not too sure about around here.

Anyway, just looking for a place to have a buffet style dinner or small catered affair for approx. 35 people (can't hold it at our place as we're in an apartment). If I were able to rent a hall, I'd maybe even consider a DJ.
Please give me some ideas of what such things should cost me around here. Where I come from, for 35 people, I can get a hall and have catered food and drink for 4 hours for about $400 and I could also toss in a DJ for $140 for 4 hours. What should I be expecting around here?

Thanks so much in advance for your ideas and help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 15 min PA Voter 3,937
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 16 min Tom Korbutt 162
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 50 min Ed Rendell 51,315
Snyder's Lance Sun Virtual_Flesh 3
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Aug 28 Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search