Heroin sentence 12 years

Full story: Evening Sun 92
One of the 13 rounded up in a drug bust in Littlestown last year pleaded guilty in federal court Friday. Full Story
helloooo

East Berlin, PA

#21 Jun 15, 2010
mastersplinter wrote:
FREE WAYNE
not even a clue..free ricky or staley or the addicts that bought them or free the lives that were lost..so ridiculous
helloooo

East Berlin, PA

#22 Jun 15, 2010
Josh wrote:
wayne had a heroin addiction he sold drugs to support his habit just like anyone else does like stealin lyin cheatin prostituion we love you wayne and miss you dearly i am not looking past what he has done was wrong but we love you
no not like everyone else when you sell you affect yourself , your family and community..being at a party offering to others and then making a profit..and then there are the people who he didnt charge a thing too just so they would get so addicted; they come back for more until that was all they lived or died for..dont understand how davidson got 8 years and wayne got 12 though
haha

Hanover, PA

#23 Jun 16, 2010
Whatever wrote:
She is scrubbing toilets at the Adams County Prison
<quoted text>
haha thats no lie eather.
haha

Hanover, PA

#24 Jun 16, 2010
lt resident wrote:
<quoted text>
reason he only got 3 months is prolly cause he snitched out people. im gonna guess this guy took the wrap an didnt point any fingers
Well ur wrong he would have snitched if they would have gave him the chance.
rmn

Gettysburg, PA

#25 Jun 16, 2010
Its another life wasted. I don't hold it against you anymore Wayne. Rest in Peace Jon. Let this new bust today send a message to the older crowd. Get out of town and stay out. Ironically they are all from Maryland originally.
yea

State College, PA

#26 Jun 17, 2010
i hope the shiloh's get the same
Aunt Joann

Harpers Ferry, WV

#27 Jun 29, 2010
a former student wrote:
This sentence is another example of what is wrong with the criminal justice system. This sentence means nothing to the dealer who replaces Kramer. He's already been replaced by someone else. These pointlessly long sentences are a waste of taxpayer funds and do absolutely nothing to deal with addiction--the whole reason for Kramers trade. The wasted funds foolishly spent on long sentences could be far better spent on addiction abatement programs. When will the ignoramuses finally get it?
It is called, "taking responsiblity for YOUR actions!!" just because there is another dealer to take his place, does not mean he is not accountable for HIS CHOICES!!!!
How much of tax payer's money do you think goes into the drug problems that: taxes our police forces, money for clinics, treatment centers, residential treatments, doctor bills, counselors, educational programs, unwanted babies, welfare for support, medical care for overdoses, auto accidents, stealing to support habit, ETC!!!!!! Oh yes, funeral bills!!! You don't come back from DEAD!!! So I pay TAXES, I would rather pay for bad guys to be seperated from society. Better that than killing more people! One day perhaps, The weak will become strong and not need the dealer who tries to hook them. So, the dealer may buy THINGS and support their own flesh!! Weak, selfish, vultures!! CARE about, ME ME ME!!! I have been on the earth a while and we have been spending money on treatments and all kinds of programs. The problems did not get better, it's worse! Time to get the dealers and work on everyone's self esteem. You don't need self medication if you are okay with you!!
Becky

Carlisle, PA

#28 Jul 3, 2010
wayne is a discusting person and should be hung!tweleve years is nothing for what he has done to many many people including the death of our beloved megan mills!!! he used her and the took her life for his own selfish reasons also watched is frien dieing well he walked away with nno remorse! he should be in jail for life , as i see it carma baby carma... i hope they beat the shit out nofn him in federal prison he knew he would never make it out alive in state prison.. hopefully he will get whats commin to him.. it's a shame that his parents were so concerned with babying him that they ignored the situation that was going on in there own home!!!
nice parenting they should have there other two sons taken from them for being unfit!!
Weenis

Hanover, PA

#29 Jul 4, 2010
Dont talk about my brother that way he didnt do anything to u..And me and my brothers should not get takin bc we have good parents.
stop the madness

Palmyra, PA

#30 Jul 9, 2010
damn, wezzy is one of my best friends, and always will be...all im sayin is that if u truley knew him, and i mean really knew him, not jus judge him by whats said in all the news papers and on blogs like this, none of u would be talkin shit like this. Yes, its no joke that he hustled drugs, but thats what addiction does to ppl. no excuse for what he did tho, but all im sayin is that there was 3 of us that were best friends, we were like a tripod, if one of us fall, we all fall, and thats exactly what happened, one died of an overdose, and got covered up, wayne got locked up, and im tryin to sober up. this is a hard pill for me to swallow, cuz either one could have and should have happened to me, wayne was my partner, if u seen him, i was somewhere near by. now, both my best friends arent around, i understand why, but 12 years! it kills me to read some of the bullshit that is being said about him, b/c i wonder how well some of u really knew him. i hope noone responds to this, obviously noone truely understand the hell of addiction, herion is poison, and ruins lives, if all the clientele didnt get it from ppl like wayne, they wouldve found it somewhere else, and im not sayin that what he did was right. but it certainly wasnt worthy of haven to do 12 year bid like that either. FREE WEZZY!
Time to go

Newburg, PA

#31 Jul 13, 2010
stop the madness wrote:
damn, wezzy is one of my best friends, and always will be...all im sayin is that if u truley knew him, and i mean really knew him, not jus judge him by whats said in all the news papers and on blogs like this, none of u would be talkin **** like this. Yes, its no joke that he hustled drugs, but thats what addiction does to ppl. no excuse for what he did tho, but all im sayin is that there was 3 of us that were best friends, we were like a tripod, if one of us fall, we all fall, and thats exactly what happened, one died of an overdose, and got covered up, wayne got locked up, and im tryin to sober up. this is a hard pill for me to swallow, cuz either one could have and should have happened to me, wayne was my partner, if u seen him, i was somewhere near by. now, both my best friends arent around, i understand why, but 12 years! it kills me to read some of the **** that is being said about him, b/c i wonder how well some of u really knew him. i hope noone responds to this, obviously noone truely understand the hell of addiction, herion is poison, and ruins lives, if all the clientele didnt get it from ppl like wayne, they wouldve found it somewhere else, and im not sayin that what he did was right. but it certainly wasnt worthy of haven to do 12 year bid like that either. FREE WEZZY!
Sorry about your friend. Sounds like you need some help as well. 12 years will give him time to truly, if he wants to, to clean up his life, get some education, and practice what it means to be a productive citizen. If he can do all these things while in State Prison, he will do fine with your help and support once he comes back to society.

Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about because our son is in State Prison servicing 5-20 for a crime that he knew about and he wasn't at the crime scene when it took place. How could he have stopped the crime? He wasn't even there. He only knew about "the plan" this guy had. They called it conspiracy. We visit him every week. It takes us over 2 hours to get there, sometimes 2 hours to get in to see him and another 2 hours to get home. IT IS WORTH THE TIME WE INVEST TO SUPPORT HIM. Our son is serving his time, getting some education, working in the kitchen (for very little) He has earned the right to be in a dorm with 6 other men. He reads his bible, keeps his faith and chooses his friends very carefully. He is learning and is making better choices. He told us a few months ago, once he gets out of State he is going to change ALL his "friends" and get involved with productive people. He also wants to speak to other young people to tell his story to demonstrate how being associated with people who commit crimes can bring you down with them.

Good luck Wayne. You will do ok if you want to. The key to State Prison is to stay busy doing productive things that keep you out of the trouble that looms in there. You will meet many lifers who have nothing but prison to look forward to. Some of these guys will be great mentors for you. They have accepted their responsibility and are making the best out of the situation they are in.

Good luck "stop the madness" get some help and support Wayne while he is gone and when he returns.
Aunt Joann

Charles Town, WV

#32 Jul 18, 2010
Weenis wrote:
Dont talk about my brother that way he didnt do anything to u..And me and my brothers should not get takin bc we have good parents.
It is sad what has happened to EVERYONE!!!!! Nothing positive came out of Wayne selling and doing drugs. As angry as you are about things being said, that YOU don't like, there are people whose loved one is DEAD!!!! The dead don't get out, they don't get a second chance. Everything has ended for them!! Hopefully, you can stretch your mind enough to see how horrible they feel. Yes, Wayne went to prison, but when he gets out, he will still have a LIFE ahead and HOPE!! Megan has NOTHING!!! Wayne came out on the plus side. I pray that he will use this horrible experience to change his life. What he has done with his choices has always been up to Wayne!! I hear, from this site, that he has a child on the way?(He must of cared a lot about Megan!!) I will pray for that chid everyday!!! Maybe you could pray for the families that are devastated! They have a VOID and hurt in their soul everyday!! Nothing will change for them!!! One more thing, it is called Freedom of Speech!!
soccerchick

Carlisle, PA

#33 Jul 19, 2010
people will do what they want to do if they want to do that shit ...so be it.
MAD PARENTS

Gettysburg, PA

#34 Aug 11, 2010
THATS THE TRUTH WHAT A PUNK!!! HE WILL GET A REAL WAKE UP CALL HA HA HA
William Wright

Hanover, PA

#35 Aug 11, 2010
eye on hanover wrote:
it shouldn't cost taxpayers money,don't let them sit in jail make them work for thier keep, pull weeds,pick up garbage, get them to do something to show them how to make a honest living sweat the addiction out of them!!
Inmates work in prison. They start at 18 cents an hour. Hope this is okay with all the readers.
William Wright

Hanover, PA

#36 Aug 11, 2010
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ur wrong he would have snitched if they would have gave him the chance.
Everyone has a chance to snitch. In police terms it's called---cooperate.
William Wright

Hanover, PA

#37 Aug 11, 2010
a former student wrote:
This sentence is another example of what is wrong with the criminal justice system. This sentence means nothing to the dealer who replaces Kramer. He's already been replaced by someone else. These pointlessly long sentences are a waste of taxpayer funds and do absolutely nothing to deal with addiction--the whole reason for Kramers trade. The wasted funds foolishly spent on long sentences could be far better spent on addiction abatement programs. When will the ignoramuses finally get it?
Oh...people learn from a long sentence. Gives a person plenty of time to think.
Oh My

Hanover, PA

#38 Aug 11, 2010
Time to go wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about your friend. Sounds like you need some help as well. 12 years will give him time to truly, if he wants to, to clean up his life, get some education, and practice what it means to be a productive citizen. If he can do all these things while in State Prison, he will do fine with your help and support once he comes back to society.
Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about because our son is in State Prison servicing 5-20 for a crime that he knew about and he wasn't at the crime scene when it took place. How could he have stopped the crime? He wasn't even there. He only knew about "the plan" this guy had. They called it conspiracy. We visit him every week. It takes us over 2 hours to get there, sometimes 2 hours to get in to see him and another 2 hours to get home. IT IS WORTH THE TIME WE INVEST TO SUPPORT HIM. Our son is serving his time, getting some education, working in the kitchen (for very little) He has earned the right to be in a dorm with 6 other men. He reads his bible, keeps his faith and chooses his friends very carefully. He is learning and is making better choices. He told us a few months ago, once he gets out of State he is going to change ALL his "friends" and get involved with productive people. He also wants to speak to other young people to tell his story to demonstrate how being associated with people who commit crimes can bring you down with them.
Good luck Wayne. You will do ok if you want to. The key to State Prison is to stay busy doing productive things that keep you out of the trouble that looms in there. You will meet many lifers who have nothing but prison to look forward to. Some of these guys will be great mentors for you. They have accepted their responsibility and are making the best out of the situation they are in.
Good luck "stop the madness" get some help and support Wayne while he is gone and when he returns.
Wow...someone that knows the truth. Which prison is he in? Just wondering. I've been to half the prisons in the state. I was on the varsity softball team so I got to travel and play, plus I was transferred a few times.

So you know all about the burden of how much it cost for the collect calls, travel, and all the clothing an inmate needs to buy. LOL...and everyone thinks it's free. Those state boots with no insoles are hard on the feet. Some prisons up state aren't bad but some are not good.
Robin Watson

Hanover, PA

#39 Aug 12, 2010
THIS MAKES ME SICK! MY SON WAS STABBED TO DEATH IN 2006 AND THE GUY THAT KILLED HIM GOT 3-10 years AND IS GETTING PAROLED NEXT MONTH AFTER ONLY 4 YEARS. WONDERFUL COURT SYSTEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.
antitax

Hanover, PA

#40 Aug 13, 2010
These kids always think bad things happen to other people,I think instead of taking them on a field trip to Hershey park they should take them to Camp Hill State Prison and see what the Consequences will be first hand.Back when I was a teen there was a show call Scared straight and it made me think twice about doing anything that would land me in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Dec 22 toms 5,576
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov '14 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web