Heroin sentence 12 years

Full story: Evening Sun

One of the 13 rounded up in a drug bust in Littlestown last year pleaded guilty in federal court Friday.
Comments
1 - 20 of 92 Comments Last updated May 3, 2014
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rob H

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Geez, 12 years is a long time to reflect on ones mistakes. Wonder how much it's going to cost taxpayers?
Wow

Littlestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I know of one of these scumbag heroin dealers that only got 3 months in county prison. Boy that will teach him! Adams County is a joke!
a former student

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

This sentence is another example of what is wrong with the criminal justice system. This sentence means nothing to the dealer who replaces Kramer. He's already been replaced by someone else. These pointlessly long sentences are a waste of taxpayer funds and do absolutely nothing to deal with addiction--the whole reason for Kramers trade. The wasted funds foolishly spent on long sentences could be far better spent on addiction abatement programs. When will the ignoramuses finally get it?
Hmmmmm

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Whatever happened to the only girl? Brittany Pate???
Whatever

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

She is scrubbing toilets at the Adams County Prison
Hmmmmm wrote:
Whatever happened to the only girl? Brittany Pate???
Littlestown Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Let him rot!!!
DUMB PEOPLE

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

well deserved sentence. he's only been doing this for YEARS & always got away with it, due to mommy & daddy's MONEY...loser. let's see how "HARD" you think you are when you get in there with all the "GANGSTERS" hahahahahaha
haha

Palmyra, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

and wayne kramer has a kid on the way, too bad he'll never know this
Hanover Resident

Hawthorne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

WELL DESERVED!! THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME HEROIN DEALER. NOT THE FIRST TIME HES WAS ARRESTED FOR POSSESSION OF THE CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE. AGAIN, GOOD JOB TO CONEWAGO PD AND THE ADAMS CO DRUG TASK FORCE.
Dan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

Rob H wrote:
Geez, 12 years is a long time to reflect on ones mistakes. Wonder how much it's going to cost taxpayers?
It should only cost one 40 cal bullet to the head.
Sends a better message to those thinking of following in his footsteps.
war on drugs is a JOKE

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

couldn't agree with a former student more
lt resident

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Wow wrote:
I know of one of these scumbag heroin dealers that only got 3 months in county prison. Boy that will teach him! Adams County is a joke!
reason he only got 3 months is prolly cause he snitched out people. im gonna guess this guy took the wrap an didnt point any fingers
old grey mayor

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

I believe he is a treatment failure. He dealt to others, so too bad for him. Oh and he won't be around to influence his child-GOOD. He is not a good influence anyway. Too bad he was around to reproduce! Maybe he should have gotten his life together before impregnating someone. OOOH, that is mean. We should not criticize criminals. It isn't nice! They have every right to ruin lives around them and it is NEVER their fault. Hopefully, he will get treatment but we can't keep giving out one million chances. This guy broke the law and he has to pay the price. If he has any assets, then they should be seized to pay for his time in the slammer and for his child who will likely also be government supported. Are you impying he is somehow noble because he did not "rat" out others??? It is probably fear of being killed by dealers higher up in the food chain. These addicts and dealers are TOTALLY out for number 1 at all times. Treatment is fine, but it goes hand in hand with accountability and responsibility.
eye on hanover

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

it shouldn't cost taxpayers money,don't let them sit in jail make them work for thier keep, pull weeds,pick up garbage, get them to do something to show them how to make a honest living sweat the addiction out of them!!
wayney

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

much love wayney. Get your shit straight.
Local Resident

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

He made the mistake, he should pay the price. I feel very sorry for the unborn child. If it is to his past girlfriend she is an addict herself and the child will be born with numerous defeats and have to deal with that for its life due to the mistakes of its parents.....
Josh

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Judged:

wayne had a heroin addiction he sold drugs to support his habit just like anyone else does like stealin lyin cheatin prostituion we love you wayne and miss you dearly i am not looking past what he has done was wrong but we love you
Good4 Him

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

I hope he rots in there, he has ruined too many lives by poisoning children and getting them addicted, he was one of the many that started this epidemic here in the greater hanover area. just a few days ago we lost another life to heroine addiction, and i cant help but wonder if he was a influence on that young man, rip devin roach
mastersplinter

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

FREE WAYNE
rot in prison wayne

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2010

Judged:

Wayne deserves this sentence!He has contributed to several deaths in the area. It's sad to think that those people might still be alive if it wasn't for his pathetic a**. How could his mother and father support him after all of his arrests and him doing drugs in their home with his young siblings around? I hope Wayne does not have a child on the way because that child is going to be so screwed up. It is better off if the child does not know him because he would be a horible influence on the child just like he is to the rest of our society. My son is close in age with Wayne and my son went to Littlestown. All I can say is I'm glad I raised my son not to hang out with pathetic losers's such as Wayne Kramer. I hope he realizes he's not as "gangster" as he thinks he is while he's in the slammer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 45 min Bill OReilly 51,275
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 14 hr New guy 5,415
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Tue But Not Hussein O... 3,898
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••