Accident on Abbottstown Pike Route 194 on 12/11/10

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Concerned

Hanover, PA

#1 Dec 14, 2010
I was on the scene of a 1 vehicle accident on Abbottstown Pike, near the Summit Ridge development on 12/11/10 aroun 1-2pm. There was a Jeep involved that was flipped over. I saw the guy laying there and he was in bad shape. He was flown by helicopter to York.

I have not found any articles online about this. I am wondering if the gentleman survived or not.

Anyone have any information or links?
ALSO concerned

Hanover, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
I was there also, leaving Nutcracker suite, my boyfriend stopped the car and ran down to him with another EMT that was behind the man, and they waited with him until the ambulance got there.....I would really like to know if he survived. Also concerned!!
Thank you

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2011
I just happen to come across this by chance almost a year later. He is doing good only had to stay one night in the hospital! Thank you for everything you did that day and for being concerned!! I was there as well but was running around freaking out if you remember!! Again I can't express how grateful I am that there is people willing to take the time out of their busy lives to help someone else!! May god bless you!!
Lisa

Hanover, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2012
Driving a Jeep just isn't safe...especially when going over the speed limit on a back road where there are deer crossing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 34 min Greener Pastures 5,500
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]