Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. crash

Full story: York Dispatch

The York County Coroner's Office has been called to a crash in North Hopewell Township, according to York County 911.
Comments
81 - 86 of 86 Comments Last updated May 26, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
blacksnakejones

Manchester, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

Matt wrote:
<quoted text>. Screw you you're just a bitch ass truth is I've been there in a highspeed chase thAt ended in a crash I know the feeling that he got when he wanted to out run them. You're an asshole for not caring about the people who cared deeply about him and saying whatever you want on here. Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say about the passing Of many Peoples loved one get out of here.
bet the last thing that went through his mind was his azzhole!!!! or a leg bone
police wrong too

Red Lion, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2011

blacksnakejones wrote:
i thought i did say something nice... hmmm glad he didn't KILL someone while being a moron!!!!!! i will sleep good tonight. ashley, don't get your panties all bunched up.. go get a life and get over it. would you still be saying how great he was if he killed someone that was close to you?? i think not.
You kinda really have to live in Stewartstown to understand the perspective of these comments that blame the SBP otherwise its gonna seem like SBP are getting bad rap. Seriously,there IS something going on with the SBP. This incident is just one of many fishy things that went down. And its not just teenagers that they harrass. There needs to be an investitgation of ALL their activities, not just this. Crooked is on these guys like white on rice.
Ego

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Teenagers always make a lot of mistakes!

I don't like teenagers on sport bikes.

Police do this for an ego boost. They should always know the results of chasing a kid on a motorcycle on wet roads. As soon as they got to 90 MPH a professional cop would have known. Mike would have grown out of this phase and become a real man that any of those mall cops would love to be. We need to change the pursuit laws before the cops kill all of us... in the name of the law.
real real

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Ego wrote:
Police do this for an ego boost. They should always know the results of chasing a kid on a motorcycle on wet roads. As soon as they got to 90 MPH a professional cop would have known. Mike would have grown out of this phase and become a real man that any of those mall cops would love to be. We need to change the pursuit laws before the cops kill all of us... in the name of the law.
Really? So driving 90 mph on a bike takes no cause of this happening? Would he have grown out of it beings he already had a driving record? Ohhhh let me guess that also was the cops fault and not his. See what happens when people dont "grow out of it". You leave behind miles of tears and broken hearts
Bro1856

Cockeysville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2011

Judged:

Ego wrote:
Most of us are smart enough to pull over and obey the law when the cops flash their lights.

If you run and act stupid- you deserve whatever you get.
Paperchamp

Dover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Ego wrote:
You are hilarious. So if the police stopped chasing the kid on the motorcycle would have slowed down to the speed limit and exercised due care for the law right? Becuase he only breaks the vehicle laws when the police are chasing him right. You are a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••