Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. c...

Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. crash

There are 86 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 17, 2011, titled Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. crash. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The York County Coroner's Office has been called to a crash in North Hopewell Township, according to York County 911.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
blacksnakejones

Manchester, PA

#105 May 22, 2011
Matt wrote:
<quoted text>. Screw you you're just a bitch ass truth is I've been there in a highspeed chase thAt ended in a crash I know the feeling that he got when he wanted to out run them. You're an asshole for not caring about the people who cared deeply about him and saying whatever you want on here. Seriously if you don't have anything nice to say about the passing Of many Peoples loved one get out of here.
bet the last thing that went through his mind was his azzhole!!!! or a leg bone
police wrong too

York, PA

#106 May 22, 2011
blacksnakejones wrote:
i thought i did say something nice... hmmm glad he didn't KILL someone while being a moron!!!!!! i will sleep good tonight. ashley, don't get your panties all bunched up.. go get a life and get over it. would you still be saying how great he was if he killed someone that was close to you?? i think not.
You kinda really have to live in Stewartstown to understand the perspective of these comments that blame the SBP otherwise its gonna seem like SBP are getting bad rap. Seriously,there IS something going on with the SBP. This incident is just one of many fishy things that went down. And its not just teenagers that they harrass. There needs to be an investitgation of ALL their activities, not just this. Crooked is on these guys like white on rice.
Ego

Spring Grove, PA

#107 May 25, 2011
Teenagers always make a lot of mistakes!

I don't like teenagers on sport bikes.

Police do this for an ego boost. They should always know the results of chasing a kid on a motorcycle on wet roads. As soon as they got to 90 MPH a professional cop would have known. Mike would have grown out of this phase and become a real man that any of those mall cops would love to be. We need to change the pursuit laws before the cops kill all of us... in the name of the law.
real real

Hanover, PA

#108 May 25, 2011
Ego wrote:
Police do this for an ego boost. They should always know the results of chasing a kid on a motorcycle on wet roads. As soon as they got to 90 MPH a professional cop would have known. Mike would have grown out of this phase and become a real man that any of those mall cops would love to be. We need to change the pursuit laws before the cops kill all of us... in the name of the law.
Really? So driving 90 mph on a bike takes no cause of this happening? Would he have grown out of it beings he already had a driving record? Ohhhh let me guess that also was the cops fault and not his. See what happens when people dont "grow out of it". You leave behind miles of tears and broken hearts
Bro1856

Cockeysville, MD

#109 May 25, 2011
Ego wrote:
Most of us are smart enough to pull over and obey the law when the cops flash their lights.

If you run and act stupid- you deserve whatever you get.
Paperchamp

Mount Aetna, PA

#110 May 26, 2011
Ego wrote:
You are hilarious. So if the police stopped chasing the kid on the motorcycle would have slowed down to the speed limit and exercised due care for the law right? Becuase he only breaks the vehicle laws when the police are chasing him right. You are a fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 10 hr Tigersgo 5,869
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun 24 gab 93
Review: Happy Nails Jun 14 Beachgirl 1
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '15 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages