Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. c...

Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. crash

There are 86 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 17, 2011, titled Coroner sent to North Hopewell Twp. crash. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

The York County Coroner's Office has been called to a crash in North Hopewell Township, according to York County 911.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Fresh Cope

Harrisburg, PA

#1 May 18, 2011
That's a lot more expensive than a couple tickets. Think before you hit the gas.
Aliza

Spring Grove, PA

#2 May 18, 2011
He has been my best friend for 3 years now i cant believe whats happened. i will miss him dearly
KDHS

Spring Grove, PA

#3 May 18, 2011
we miss you nuzzi
KDHS

Spring Grove, PA

#4 May 18, 2011
we all miss you nuzzi!!
Neighbor

Alexandria, VA

#6 May 18, 2011
Sorry for the loss of a youngster. These tragedies live with family and friends forever. A huge mistake turned into a huge tragedy for all involved.

Since: Sep 08

Carlisle PA

#7 May 18, 2011
Ha Ha /Nelson
Jared Rowland

Spring Grove, PA

#8 May 18, 2011
mike i known you since football freshmen year and i am sorry that your time has come so soon. but your in a better place looking down at all of us. RIP my friend. From Jared
Daniel Goff

Baltimore, MD

#9 May 18, 2011
This is a tragic accident. He had a kind heart and a promising future ahead of him. A lot of sorrow and grief now lies ahead for his parents, sister, and a large loving family. Please join me in offering deep sympathy.
Hmmm

Belleville, MI

#11 May 18, 2011
This is a very sad story. For all of you who knew him, why would he flee? Why didn't he just stop?
Mother of Stewartstown

United States

#13 May 18, 2011
Quoting Officer Pinkerton, "All those violations are summary offenses and would have been handled by a traffic citation had the operator stopped," Pinkerton said. "To risk your life and the lives of others because there's possibly a belief in your mind that you're going to get in trouble ... is just never worth it."
I personally knew Mike Nuzzi, I am a parent of one of his many friends. A good kid, He did make poor decisions, just like any other high school student. However his ignorance to the State disciplinary system most likely set in paranoia when he recognized his guilt for driving a bike w/o license and insurance. I think we all should learn from this and remind our children right from wrong and to slow down and accept citations/tickets, that they are made to protect and not to ruin their lives.
I will admit there has been a few times that I felt the borough police are a little too aggressive, with my own personal experiences. And they create a bad reputation for their selves, which makes us all paranoid not to stop at a "stop sign" because of the HUGE financial burden we create for ourselves. It is very hard to argue with the borough and prove innocence at most times. And with this we create a myth in Stewartstown... we set it in the kids minds they are doomed if they get pulled over by a "Stewartstown cop" because they are not getting off?
We as parents really need to avoid creating this insecurity for these children, Mike may have been 18, but he was a high school student and considered an impressionable, influenced child.
Mother of Stewartstown

United States

#14 May 18, 2011
blacksnakejones wrote:
screw sympathy.. he should have stopped.. he put a lot of people in harms way... guess he will not do that again. so screw him and the bike he fled on!!!! and all you bleeding hearts out there shouldn't blame the police he made a bad choice, now deal with it.
Yes poor judgement... but he had many who loved him and will now mourn and celebrate his death... and learn from his mistakes.
Friend of Stewartstown

Delta, PA

#15 May 18, 2011
Nuzzi was a great friend. I worked with him and everyone there is mourning today! It was quite a shock hearing the news early this morning. He was looking forward to graduation in only a few weeks and plans for college. Nuzzi....you will be missed!
Mother of Stewartstown

United States

#16 May 18, 2011
Rest in Peace Mike Nuzzi you are loved by many!
Friend of Stewartstown

Delta, PA

#17 May 18, 2011
Mother of Stewartstown wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes poor judgement... but he had many who loved him and will now mourn and celebrate his death... and learn from his mistakes.
He did have poor judgement at times but looking at the big picture, Mike was a great guy who's life was just getting started. I will miss working with him. He really made working together fun, enjoyable, and something to look forward to. I will miss Nuzzi.
KSB

Street, MD

#20 May 18, 2011
Rest in Peace Nuzzi. U will be missed :(
Ashley Cornett

York, PA

#22 May 18, 2011
Everybody on here who has a rude comment absolutely makes me SICK! Everybody acts like they have never made a mistake and nobody is blaming anybody. Mike was a great guy who was just about to graduate high school. Going to school and not having somebody there is always sad. I wasnt a friend of Mike's but this is still very very upsetting to everyone including his family and he will be greatly missed. Please think before you say something especially if you did not know him. Rest in Peace and look over and protect your family.
Tish

York, PA

#23 May 18, 2011
The police that did this should be put in prision for life There was no(Never a need to murder some one for a high rate speed chase.BLESS you & your family you were to grat. Im so very sorry to the family!!
Ashley Cornett

York, PA

#25 May 18, 2011
blacksnakejones...

KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!!!!!!!!

i would say i hope you would die.

BUT IM NOT RUDE LIKE YOU!
Bro1856

Cockeysville, MD

#28 May 18, 2011
Tish wrote:
The police that did this should be put in prision for life There was no(Never a need to murder some one for a high rate speed chase.BLESS you & your family you were to grat. Im so very sorry to the family!!
I'm buying the cop(s) a donut.
blacksnakejones

Manchester, PA

#29 May 18, 2011
i thought i did say something nice... hmmm glad he didn't KILL someone while being a moron!!!!!! i will sleep good tonight. ashley, don't get your panties all bunched up.. go get a life and get over it. would you still be saying how great he was if he killed someone that was close to you?? i think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 3 hr Pinkeye 6,938
Lovely School Taxes (Jan '12) Jul 23 Jan 22
News Last chance to get free fresh produce from Agen... Jul 23 test 1
Kitchen Fitters Manchester Jul 1 ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun '16 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun '16 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '16 Mary jane 3

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance