Police detail fatal crash

Full story: Evening Sun

Conewago Township Police have released the findings of an investigation into a three-vehicle crash in Brushtown that resulted in the death of a Gettysburg man.
Comments
21 - 40 of 51 Comments Last updated May 25, 2012
WalleyDoGood

Hanover, PA

#21 Jun 18, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem tough guy.
Meet you all at the New Oxford square at noon. Good luck!
Say no to baby Factories

York, PA

#22 Jun 18, 2011
I am still waiting to be found
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#23 Jun 19, 2011
Say no to baby Factories wrote:
I am still waiting to be found
Soon. Try posting using FB.
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#24 Jun 19, 2011
WalleyDoGood wrote:
<quoted text>Meet you all at the New Oxford square at noon. Good luck!
Another hero.
Say No To Baby Factories

York, PA

#25 Jun 19, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon. Try posting using FB.
You are the one that said it was easy to find me. Once again I ask you to put up or shut up. You cannot back your words so you are nothing more than a bitch. You can talk real loud but cannot walk the walk.
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#26 Jun 19, 2011
Say No To Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that said it was easy to find me. Once again I ask you to put up or shut up. You cannot back your words so you are nothing more than a bitch. You can talk real loud but cannot walk the walk.
Soon. You will give me everything I need and won't even realize it. I'll be watching.
Say No To Baby Factories

York, PA

#27 Jun 19, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon. You will give me everything I need and won't even realize it. I'll be watching.
I have given you all you are going to get. I am not dumb enough to give you any more. I post from various ISP sites and from various locles. You will not find me. Dance my little puppet, dance.
aink

Flourtown, PA

#28 Jun 19, 2011
There was a life lost that day. There r families that are hurting. What does it matter what happened? U were not there. It is tragic that he lost his life and the family needs support, not all u people bitches about something that doesn't matter more than his life.
Bill

York, PA

#29 Jun 19, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sure are making the list of people to find ...LMAO. Still making threats I see. I've been posting under the 'other' system for weeks now and you haven't figured out shit yet. Do yourself a favor, grow up, post under a different name and give yourself a fresh start. Your starting to dig a hole you aren't going to be able to climb out of...what is it you said you did for a living?
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#30 Jun 28, 2011
Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you sure are making the list of people to find ...LMAO. Still making threats I see. I've been posting under the 'other' system for weeks now and you haven't figured out shit yet. Do yourself a favor, grow up, post under a different name and give yourself a fresh start. Your starting to dig a hole you aren't going to be able to climb out of...what is it you said you did for a living?
Still printing copies of my posts because you're a scared little boy? You and your hero friend will soon learn why it's not smart to act like a tough guy. You and your boyfriend don't have to be afraid. All I'm going to do is out the both of you so everyone knows what kind of jagoffs you really are. I might even meet you at the TI and let you buy me a few drinks. See you soon.
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#31 Jun 28, 2011
Say No To Baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
I have given you all you are going to get. I am not dumb enough to give you any more. I post from various ISP sites and from various locles. You will not find me. Dance my little puppet, dance.
See above post.
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#33 Jun 29, 2011
You two losers (I won't even bother with the names since you know who you are) are why these forums are all but dead.
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#34 Jun 29, 2011
whomever wrote:
You two losers (I won't even bother with the names since you know who you are) are why these forums are all but dead.
Thank you. Are you afraid to post where you can be readily identified? Topix is a waste of space. It's done. History.

The two heroes can't post anymore through FB because I'll know who they are. Mission accomplished. They'll act like tough guys and say they have been posting, but I know better.

The idiot john doe is trying to post on the Frederick News Post under the letters jdjd. As if we wouldn't be able to figure that one out. You can't change your writing style. Another mission accomplished.
Nozz

York, PA

#35 Jun 29, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Are you afraid to post where you can be readily identified? Topix is a waste of space. It's done. History.
The two heroes can't post anymore through FB because I'll know who they are. Mission accomplished. They'll act like tough guys and say they have been posting, but I know better.
The idiot john doe is trying to post on the Frederick News Post under the letters jdjd. As if we wouldn't be able to figure that one out. You can't change your writing style. Another mission accomplished.
Really? I've been posting on the 'other' system. Why would anyone worry about you finding out who they are? Are you saying you are a threat to them? Well, if you come looking for me, bring a lunch, you'll need it! Run along and see if you can figure out who I am. I posted in the last 30 minutes on 'the other system'...still pretending to be a cop?
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#36 Jun 29, 2011
Nozz wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I've been posting on the 'other' system. Why would anyone worry about you finding out who they are? Are you saying you are a threat to them? Well, if you come looking for me, bring a lunch, you'll need it! Run along and see if you can figure out who I am. I posted in the last 30 minutes on 'the other system'...still pretending to be a cop?
Another hero crying that I'm threatening them. You people are such cowards you make me sick. Tough guys when posting anonymously. I'll find you too tough guy. I've been sitting back watching the FB posts for the last week. Hero bill and his boyfriend still don't have the stones to post, just like you.
And yes dumbass, it is the "other" system. It's FB not Topix. You're as dumb as the day is long. We'll see what a badass you are when I post your personal information. Who will you cry to then?
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#37 Jun 29, 2011
Nozz wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot, no recent posts on YDR. Why do you idiots lie all the time? Does it make you feel like a big man? Such an easy thing to check and you lie about it. I'm going to have fun with you. I'll start by posting tiny bits of your personal information. When it's all done everything about you will be out there for everyone to see.
You clowns crossed the wrong person.
Still pretending to be a tough guy?
Say no to baby Factories

York, PA

#38 Jun 29, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
I almost forgot, no recent posts on YDR. Why do you idiots lie all the time? Does it make you feel like a big man? Such an easy thing to check and you lie about it. I'm going to have fun with you. I'll start by posting tiny bits of your personal information. When it's all done everything about you will be out there for everyone to see.
You clowns crossed the wrong person.
Still pretending to be a tough guy?
And why do you threaten to "find people" what are you going to do if you ever "find" one of us? Quake in your boots and try to kiss us? You are nothing but a blow hard wannabe. Crawl back to mommy's trailer and watch your cartoons. You would make me laugh if I were not so busy feeling sorry for the people that have to coexist with you. Come on, find me. I have also postyed on the Facebook system recently. Can you find me?
bill is a putz

Westminster, MD

#39 Jun 30, 2011
Say no to baby Factories wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you threaten to "find people" what are you going to do if you ever "find" one of us? Quake in your boots and try to kiss us? You are nothing but a blow hard wannabe. Crawl back to mommy's trailer and watch your cartoons. You would make me laugh if I were not so busy feeling sorry for the people that have to coexist with you. Come on, find me. I have also postyed on the Facebook system recently. Can you find me?
My little puppet on a string. Are you going to continue to post tough guy replies? We'll soon see just how much of a man you are.
Another low self-esteem little boy with his own FB page. Classy! You're one of those jagoffs that post updates every hour so you feel important.
You will suffer great humiliation when I post your personal details. Just like your boy toy bill.
I'm watching and waiting.
Bill

Lancaster, PA

#40 Jun 30, 2011
bill is a putz wrote:
<quoted text>
My little puppet on a string. Are you going to continue to post tough guy replies? We'll soon see just how much of a man you are.
Another low self-esteem little boy with his own FB page. Classy! You're one of those jagoffs that post updates every hour so you feel important.
You will suffer great humiliation when I post your personal details. Just like your boy toy bill.
I'm watching and waiting.
Your little puppet is a string you idiot. Let me clue you in a a few things, there is no personal information out there for you to post about me that isn't already out there...I should know, I posted them you jag-off. How stupid can you actually be? You are talking about people with FB pages....but yet you have one..once again...IDIOT...by the way, your version of Windows is out of date. You might want to check MS for updates!
also

Hanover, PA

#41 Jun 30, 2011
You all just need to chill out and act like adult men n not some school yard lower class bullies! Grow up and turn your cheek. Dont be part of the problem be the solution!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 7 hr sammy 159
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 13 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 13 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Aug 28 Ssl 5,426
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul '14 Black dude 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••