Review: Hanover School Of Ballet

Review: Hanover School Of Ballet

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Cindie

Spring Grove, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2011
The Hanover School of Ballet is the best choice around. Great training in a beautiful facility with loving staff and very talented students. If you live anywhere close to Hanover, Pa. don't pass up the wonderful opportunities this studio has to offer not only your children but your entire family. HSB is the BEST!!!!!!
michelle

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2013
I am trying to find pricing. Its not listed on the website.
Mary jane

Little River, SC

#3 Jun 14, 2016
I love the performers of Hanover school of ballet and the company. I have been a great fan of this group since 1987 when my daughter started her dance career at age 3 in pre ballet. We traveled all over the world and it was such a positive experience for each of us. My daughter is now 32 and has two little ones of her own. We always go back for the show in June and we are never disappointed. The show is always unique, always special, always exciting and beautiful costumes. The only teacher at the studio is Miss Debbie. She is amazing. Debbie and her mom (Miss Nancy) are my adopted family. This school is the best of everything
olddancemom

Hanover, PA

#4 Jun 17, 2017
My daughter danced at HSB for many years. She requested to leave and not go back but it had nothing to do with the Artistic director, it in fact had everything to do with her own mother getting caught up in negativity and drama from other parents. I have learned to stay out of dance studio waiting rooms because for me I seem to absorb and get caught up in anything negative and positive. Now both my daughter and I look back with love and gratitude, my daughter is the successful dancer she is today because of her years spent with Miss. Debbie. Parents beware do yourself a favor, keep everything in the right perspective and just let your daughter dance and handle any issues with the other dancers and Miss Debbie herself, and this will be a great studio to learn technique and other forms of dance. My daughter is set to head into a commercial college dance program in the near future. Thank you to Hanover School of Ballet and Miss Debbie for providing my daughter with wonderful start in life and dance

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jun 15 Leaderless 7,649
Medical Littlestown Community pool May 25 Steve Gratmen 8
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC (Oct '17) May 23 hhamid 28
Snyders route buyback September 2018? May 22 Pretzel slave 3
Mulching in Hanover Area May '18 csterrett10 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Apr '18 Kim Friend 17
News Police investigate attempted robbery, two robbe... Apr '18 Fitius T Bluster 1

Hanover Jobs

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages