Review: Hanover School Of Ballet

Review: Hanover School Of Ballet

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Cindie

Spring Grove, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2011
The Hanover School of Ballet is the best choice around. Great training in a beautiful facility with loving staff and very talented students. If you live anywhere close to Hanover, Pa. don't pass up the wonderful opportunities this studio has to offer not only your children but your entire family. HSB is the BEST!!!!!!
michelle

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2013
I am trying to find pricing. Its not listed on the website.
Mary jane

Little River, SC

#3 Tuesday Jun 14
I love the performers of Hanover school of ballet and the company. I have been a great fan of this group since 1987 when my daughter started her dance career at age 3 in pre ballet. We traveled all over the world and it was such a positive experience for each of us. My daughter is now 32 and has two little ones of her own. We always go back for the show in June and we are never disappointed. The show is always unique, always special, always exciting and beautiful costumes. The only teacher at the studio is Miss Debbie. She is amazing. Debbie and her mom (Miss Nancy) are my adopted family. This school is the best of everything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 10 hr Go troll elsewhere 6,758
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun 21 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun 15 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 25 VroomVroom717 13
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Last person pleads in $4.8M cocaine ring Mar '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
News Cat dies after possible abuse in Hanover Mar '16 Squach 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages