Klan plans rallies in Pa.

Full story: Pittsburghlive.com

By Paul Peirce TRIBUNE-REVIEW Thursday, August 31, 2006 A Ku Klux Klan rally planned in central Pennsylvania Saturday and an attempt to hold another this fall in Westmoreland County may signal an upswing in ...
Comments
21 - 40 of 372 Comments Last updated Tuesday Jul 1
Not your average

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

2

1

Dave wrote:
The "haters" were the counter-demonstrators. Right?
Why is the news media so biased and hypocritical?
I think you will screen these comments out due to excessive truth. Am I right?
You call me "Cracker",Honkey &quo t;,"Whitey" and you think it's OK.
But when I call you, n****r, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-n****r, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook or Chink you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of crimes against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP
You have BET.
If we had WET (white entertainment television) we'd be racists.
If we had White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had an organization only for whites to 'advance' our lives, we'd be racists.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, we'd be racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange. And you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am white.
I am proud.
But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
having pride in your race is one thing, hating other is another. As far as the conditions in society, as a black man i can tell you, i don't blame all white people, in fact i blame every single last person in history who has'nt done a thing to make things a level playing field. There's nothing wrong with being proud to be white, and if there was a white history day, i would hope that they would be willing to glorify true leaders who stand out for all and not just white folks,(as black history month is "supposed" to be about.) as far as a lot of the aforementioned things you said...
You DO have scholarships only for you (cause whenever a minority applies for them, we don't get it.)
You do have WET (also known as MTV, and there's no way in hell you can tell me that a show like "Laguna Beach" is supposed to be directed towards those of my race, and if you do then you've already lost your arguement.)
and in case you missed the beginning of the article, you DO have not only one, but multiple organizations designed to promote white people.(then again, in your haste to prove your point, i'm sure you missed that little snippet about the Ku Klux Klan)
Granted, everyone has their own bad seeds...but careful with the overgeneralizations about those in other races. It only makes you look like the pot calling the kettle black.
But hey, everyone has a right to their own opinion in this country...
...Even if it's overgeneralized, misinformed, and all in all wrong.
Not your average

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

2

1

1

and on a side note, exactly what rights does your race not have? by all means let me know, i would looooove to hear that side of your arguement. Because last I checked, white people have had each and every single last one of their rights throughout the history of Amerikkka. However, poor whites, as well as others who are considered minorities, have been subject to Jim Crow Laws, enslavement, "affirmative action," and all of the other things that plauge this country from truly having a level playing field for all those considered human beings.
Not your average

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

Mandy wrote:
i can say that i can agree with both of you....and both sides. I agree with dave, and whiterider and almost every point they made, however i do not support the KKK. i think they need to get jobs and something better to do than protest and go city to city and cause problems. they, in my opinion, bring more violence into the country. however, i do also wonder why it is only the whites who are ever called "racist" but the other races are not any less racist than us. I agree with some of the KKK's views, however i do not at all agree with how they handle things....they really should give it up and get a job.
Every race has those who have racist views...the only difference is, others don't take offense to being racist. not meaning that it's right for a minority to be racist, however when all you hear about in history is of one races degradation at the hands of another one, it's going to cause cataclysmic results in the psyche of that particular race. My biggest issue is that both the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Panther Party for Self Defense were considered terrorist organizations, and only one of them exists with the membership enrollment higher than it was today.(can ya guess who that might be?) In a country in which there's a war on terrorism, how can we as American citizens allow any terrorist organization (on our soil or others) to exist? I mean, if we are truly who we say we are...

...or could it be that just maybe, there's been some racial bias in history?
Ghost

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

Dinah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it be nice if the Klan had a rally and nobody but them showed up?
We'll be there, oh we'll be there!! wasp
zelmo

Bradford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

Lynn Swann for governor!!
marie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

This is to NOT YOUR AVERAGE..Sir average what? Are you saying that you are above average For a black man??
If so then I would say SIR. YOU ARE A RACIST now wouldn't you?.....I'm sure being white I am not AS aware of your past history..But Sir I have seen a lot of Injustice done to blacks as I grew up and it made me sick because I knew it was wrong .Do you feel all whites grew up hating blacks Sir? Well if you do you would be wrong..And you can not tell me that you did a lot to stop the hanging of blacks and the murders of black women and women..WHY because Sir you probably were not born by then And neither was I and most of the whites living today..
And if you were you were only a defenceless child.

I feel whites have stood by blacks many many times thrugh marches,their school friends and YES it has come slow ..BUT SIR WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU CHANGE IT..I KNOW RACISIM LIVES..AND IT LIVES WELL..But times have changed by leaps and bounds
But it was just so very much damage done in the hundred years this went on, That changes seem slow I know..But Sir this Immigration is not About racisim..It is about the fact that there is going to be a lot more suffering and hatered if Young black men keep ending up in prisons because of no jobs or ways to take care of their families.So yes Sir hatered is alive and well But hopefully Racism
will stop being the cause..Nobody and I do mean nobody can live on the wages today..And thoes that do are up to their eyeballs in Welfare..And that is just another way for our goverment to control the masses..If they keep us fighting eachother and hunger..They control us..That is the reason for this mass Immigration..They want to keep wages low for the big money players..They don't care if none of us are able to feed our own..So please wake up and see really where the problems lie..They have to keep us all HUNGRY AND HATING!!!
azak30

Columbiana, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

if one wishes to see what "white power" can do , ask any native American... if you can find one, i feel karma has a way of righting any balance and mabby for once after all the thousands of years us white folk have oppressed other cultures ( theirs only one race homo sapien) its our time to either suck it up and live with everyone and take what fate deals us , or mabby even admit us white folk have caused our own problems, got to admit we as a culture have done the most damage through out time. i find it true when a group cant take blame for their actions they tend to blame others.
I'm not quoting the bible but were supposed to love one anouther, as theirs a greater reward in anouther place far away, i personally treat others the same way i wish to be treated, mabby if everyone did this the world would be a better place .
beach828

Avon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

It is amazing just the name KKK brings everyone to their feet, they haven't done anything for years. They are having a march - freedom of speach now people are upset, at the same time the liberals didn't have a problem with mexicans and school age kids tearing up our flag, burning our flag + these maggots are illegal in our country. I don't think I would sweat the KKK. My suggestion is to find a mexican flag - let your dog piss/poo on it and then burn it - but be sure a journalist is standing by to record it. PS cover your face because we are not free to burn the mexican flag -- ironic and twisted
Wonderor

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 13, 2006
 

Judged:

1

Everyone of these post r right and wrong in the same breathe. We are all looking for people to blame. The true at fault are too far from our reach ( government ) so it is the little guys that get the blame. If EVERYONE one of you would stop and think about all the other views, we ALL black, white, orange, purple would stand together against the REAL enemy this world would b a much better place to live in. WE NEED TO TAKE control of what is OURS. Is anyone ready to do that???????? NO...... everyone is TOO scared to stand up and fight against the real problems. CHICKEN shits!!!
Lola

Maplewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 14, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I think we should send these KKK people and all the other "haters" & put them out in the front lines of the war in Iraq. Let them get it out of their systems. If they want to fight, let them, where we really need it! Oh, I forgot, these are the guys who are too chicken to show their faces, they hide under their sheets.
Todd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 14, 2006
 

Judged:

1

I applaud you Dave- you are 100% RIght. BRAVO.
Dave wrote:
The "haters" were the counter-demonstrators. Right?
Why is the news media so biased and hypocritical?
I think you will screen these comments out due to excessive truth. Am I right?
You call me "Cracker",Honkey &quo t;,"Whitey" and you think it's OK.
But when I call you, n****r, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-n****r, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook or Chink you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of crimes against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP
You have BET.
If we had WET (white entertainment television) we'd be racists.
If we had White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had an organization only for whites to 'advance' our lives, we'd be racists.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, we'd be racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange. And you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am white.
I am proud.
But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
Lola

Maplewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 14, 2006
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ok Todd/Dave, I get your point. I know that we can't say anything without being prejudice, but, these rallies are only teaching hate. It's not going to make things better, it will make them worse. I am proud to be "lilly white", but hating blacks is the least of my worries. I'd rather have everyone (all colors) getting together to band against the idiots who want to blow us up! NOW is the time to stop the hatred within our country & get banded together to fight for our lives.
Lola

Maplewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 14, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

1

What I really want to say is that I don't care who you are, if you stand beside me & protect me from some SOB who wants to kill me for no reason, you're a friend of mine. I don't care if you're purple, and can't say your ABC's in English!
Todd

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 14, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

Lola, I understand what you are saying- and I agree with you too. Dave & I are not saying KILL THE BLACK MAN! I respect all live- off course. Respect for life is the quintessential common denominator. It should be the unquestionable basis where everyone starts. Dave & I meant - the "hoop-la" about ethnic rights is superceeding and becoming more important than the majority of the United States population's - rights...(the white man)and as you have witnessed - our boarders are leaking profusely and our "rights" our United States Citizen's "rights" are melting away with the conservative-white family values of this troubled country.
Lola wrote:
Ok Todd/Dave, I get your point. I know that we can't say anything without being prejudice, but, these rallies are only teaching hate. It's not going to make things better, it will make them worse. I am proud to be "lilly white", but hating blacks is the least of my worries. I'd rather have everyone (all colors) getting together to band against the idiots who want to blow us up! NOW is the time to stop the hatred within our country & get banded together to fight for our lives.
dre

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 14, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

we all eat we all speak we all sleep we all bleed red blood we are all people.yes there are truley monsters in this world but you cant not base them on every race then whites.if you do your studies then you will find that white people cause more crime in this country than any race.i am a white male and i was poor and lived in a bad neighborhood and wasnt accepted in school by the white kids but the black kids on my street took me in and watched my back like any other friends would do and i did the same and i believe that if i didnt have them i wouldnt of made it out of there alive.
Wonderor

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 16, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

I still think we r all chicken shits!!!!!
kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 16, 2006
 
f that yall know what im talkin bout
kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 16, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

white POWER
kkk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 16, 2006
 
dre you nig wig
Nic

Bedminster, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 17, 2006
 

Judged:

1

1

Can't we all just shut the F*** up and get along already?! Let's face it- this country is soon becoming a melting pot of ALL races. Let's just drop the hate S*** and get on with it!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 6 hr bacon hater 3,808
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 12 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 15 hr Wharfs for cape cod 5,383
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Tue Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••