Klan plans rallies in Pa.

Full story: Pittsburghlive.com

By Paul Peirce TRIBUNE-REVIEW Thursday, August 31, 2006 A Ku Klux Klan rally planned in central Pennsylvania Saturday and an attempt to hold another this fall in Westmoreland County may signal an upswing in ...

Comments (Page 17)

Showing posts 321 - 340 of372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
kluless klucking klann

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#339
May 2, 2008
 
Sasha wrote:
As I sit here and read the comments I am more disgusted by the way that people are behaving on these messgae boards than by the topic they are discussing. I was pretty sure that this was a "discussion board" not a "act like a 2 year old" board. Now, in no way am I racist. I have black friends, white friends, white friends who act black and vice versa. I even have a Korean friend. But I think that people should do research on things before they comment on them. The Ku Klux Klan of the 1920's lynched blacks and burned crosses in peoples front yards and hid behind masks. The present day Klan is actually petitioning it's members to stop hiding and take off the masks. Most of them are even ok with blacks and LEGAL immigrants. Oh, by the way, the klan doesn't hide in the hills. They are everywhere now. They may even be your superiors at work. The Klan is for the advancment of the white race and they believe that whites are starting to be treated like lower class citizens compared to these illegals. P.S. I even know of a few black men in the Ku Klux Klan. They have their own sect.
Black men in the kkk??? Must be passing.
kluless klucking klann

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#340
May 2, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

pure country wrote:
ppl dont think anymore at all ....we are becomeing a minorty .....ppl should have enough respect for themselves then to be mixing with other races...so all i have to say is long live the klan they are this lands only hope
pure country? no, more like brain-dead hick. stay in your cave!
Gettysburg Greg

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#341
Jun 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

No Klan !!!!
lc obama

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#342
Nov 23, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

1

I pray that some dumb #@##@ does not try something to our new pres!!!!! The people have spoken!!!! Enough!!! Have you liked the last 8 years? I'd say NO. Give him a chance.
I'd fight for this new guy. He makes me feel like there is hope. If anyone thdreatens him, I'll fight for him on the street!!!! I'm not the only one!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#343
Nov 26, 2008
 

Judged:

4

3

2

lc obama wrote:
I pray that some dumb #@##@ does not try something to our new pres!!!!! The people have spoken!!!! Enough!!! Have you liked the last 8 years? I'd say NO. Give him a chance.
I'd fight for this new guy. He makes me feel like there is hope. If anyone thdreatens him, I'll fight for him on the street!!!! I'm not the only one!!!
As long as I feel HOPE that is all I need, OBAMA bless ME! You are the FIRST COMING OF CHRIST! I heard him say at the end of one of his speaches, "I Bless America" He is god, god the speach giver, god the hope giver, god the savior of the world!

Since: Apr 08

PHILADELPHIA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#344
Nov 30, 2008
 

Judged:

1

The people in Gettysburg ignore them and they go away so should you if they know it pisses you off they will keep coming .
Redneck Girl

Effort, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#345
Apr 19, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Miss Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are. It is the people who turn their backs on the truth and remain in denial who are the ones that are. Honestly, In my opinion, the white man is ignorant to some certain extent. Blacks did not choose to come across seas. We were TAKEN, as slaves because the europeans aka whites got lazy and their indentured servants did not feel like farming tobacco anymore. The real reason: whites are lazy and dont give a damn unless it is is too benefit them. Am i a racist HELL NO!!!!Why not because i still beleive that there are some whites out there who are okay and actually arent blind to the fact that slavery is a reason why we deserve so much. Not once is history does it say that a white man was forced to be slave. NOT ONCE show it to me and then i will reconsider. But as of now...MY people deserve more.How many pictures do u see with a white mans back ate up because he wouldnt accept a name, or a religion. or because he craved freedom???i would like to see the whip crack on some of the backs of white men i know and see just how strong they are then. My God what have we come to. And it is because of ignorance in Modern America that inflenced my thoughts about this. WHites own just about everything. Always got to be in control...Sickens me.
Save your Nation of Islam rhetoric for your choir. If you don't like "whites being in control"- go live under Robert Mugabe..or Somalia where your genitals will be sliced apart. You don't know how good you have it here, so why don't you shut up and further yourself without blaming whitey for everything hmm?
Scott

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#347
Apr 20, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

Dave wrote:
The "haters" were the counter-demonstrators. Right?
Why is the news media so biased and hypocritical?
I think you will screen these comments out due to excessive truth. Am I right?
You call me "Cracker",Honkey &quo t;,"Whitey" and you think it's OK.
But when I call you, n****r, Kike, Towelhead, Sand-n****r, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook or Chink you call me a racist.
You say that whites commit a lot of crimes against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah.
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi.
You have the NAACP
You have BET.
If we had WET (white entertainment television) we'd be racists.
If we had White Pride Day you would call us racists.
If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.
If we had an organization only for whites to 'advance' our lives, we'd be racists.
If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.
If we marched for our race and rights, we'd be racists.
You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange. And you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.
You rob us, carjack us and shoot at us.
But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am white.
I am proud.
But you call me a racist.
Why is it that only whites can be racists?
AMEN
Iwouldreallylike tomove

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#348
Apr 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm from WPA and I can confirm the underlying bigotry that is part of the WPA citizens attitudes. I'm not really sure what it is, but the white folks in WPA DO NOT like ANY blacks. They refuse to hire them, serve them and protect them. I have seen white people mutter nasty comments under their breath time and time again when a black man or woman walks by. WPA is an isolated "city" that is far removed from the 21st century.
The people in WPA would rather die than have a black doctor assist them. If a black professional moves into the neighborhood, the neighbors quietly diss them and do not include them in any neighborhood activities. We had a black family that moved into our neighborhood (The father was a doctor) and they had a cross placed on their front yard! Needless to say, they are moving. We are too - the locals here clearly cling to their guns and religion. This is the most close-minded area of the United States I have ever lived in. Pittsburgh is about 25 years behind the rest of the country. It's laughable at best. If you are not from this area, I would strongly suggest you look elsewhere for a place to live. Even the city professionals are one way thinkers. It is the least progressive city I have ever been in. The majority of the folks here think that the KKK has a right to act on their prejudism. This state makes me sick.
Lee

Hanover, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Apr 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Beware the Klan is selling its lies and hate wrapped up in honest concerns.
the redneck

Camp Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

look man iam part of the kkk and i dont ever wont to hear it come out of your mouth again we are bigger then ever the kkk is the best thing that ever happen to me. now i have a brotherhood to take after and look after them. i dont believe in the white ppl be with blacks thats nasty whites need to stay with there own race and blacks and everyone else needs to get shipped back to w/e they came from!!!!! white power the south will rise again [><]
dont get it

Perth Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dave

I like your cowardness not spelling the word without using *****. But you have no reserve spelling out the other racist terms. shows you may be a little afraid, is that why you wear a hood? tell us your real name coward. i don't care where you live, don't intend to hate you, just want to know how much of a coward you are.

kluless klucking klan

i have to address both sides. get over it. we know who our president is now so that kinda proves blacks and other races are not held back from anything.

there are two kinds od people in the world, a-holes and those who aren't a-holes. You fit in the a-hole column, along with a lot of blacks, other whites, and all other races and ethnicities. That is your brotherhood, the a-hole brotherhood.

redneck

do you live in brogue? the majority of our country had no problem electing a non-white president...obviously your possie is the minority.
dont get it

Perth Amboy, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Nov 11, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

correction....sorry kluless klucking,

the two kinds of people comment was for redneck...not you.

redneck is the a-hole!

ps...redneck i am white and i dont want you as my brother, youre an idiot.
mgr

Egg Harbor Township, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Nov 11, 2009
 
the klan should come back to boyertown pa..
AnotherVOICE

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Miss Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you are. It is the people who turn their backs on the truth and remain in denial who are the ones that are. Honestly, In my opinion, the white man is ignorant to some certain extent. Blacks did not choose to come across seas. We were TAKEN, as slaves because the europeans aka whites got lazy and their indentured servants did not feel like farming tobacco anymore. The real reason: whites are lazy and dont give a damn unless it is is too benefit them. Am i a racist HELL NO!!!!Why not because i still beleive that there are some whites out there who are okay and actually arent blind to the fact that slavery is a reason why we deserve so much. Not once is history does it say that a white man was forced to be slave. NOT ONCE show it to me and then i will reconsider. But as of now...MY people deserve more.How many pictures do u see with a white mans back ate up because he wouldnt accept a name, or a religion. or because he craved freedom???i would like to see the whip crack on some of the backs of white men i know and see just how strong they are then. My God what have we come to. And it is because of ignorance in Modern America that inflenced my thoughts about this. WHites own just about everything. Always got to be in control...Sickens me.
You say NEVER has a white been a slave? You, little girl, need to open a history book - ANY history book. You have been duped, and you're too ignorant to even recognize it!
open minded

Mount Laurel, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Nov 12, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

FOOLS! Talk your crap, still FOOLS! Say something intelligent please! God don't like ugly, and have a great day!
zone1

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

The KKK is a cult of mindless people,driven by hate
and insecurity.Groups like this should be abolished.
The KKK goes beyond the principles of the Constitution,as far as freedom of speech etc...
Their ideas are totally against a free society.
Equality does not exist,with this group.Hate and
Discrimination is what this organization feeds
from.My loyalty is with Americans,I dont give a
damn what color they are.If it comes down to a fight
on American soil,I dont think anyone of you are going
to care,what color the guy beside you is.I didnt
know racial barriers until I came to the Mainland,
someone called the N word,and I had to go home
to find out what I was cause I didnt know.My
parents did not teach me race,I didnt know people
had a race till I was 10 years old.
OJoeOColeen

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The way that those young boys are shooting up the whole town now/. tell them to bring it on, bring it on. You think that its a war now, their will be one right hear with those kids. They are waiting on something like this to happen so that they can get it on for real for real. BRING IT. Tell the KKK to come on. its on now.
tired of the bs

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

White Avenger wrote:
Dave,
I totally agree! People have become soooo blinded by what the media (mostly Jewish run) wants them to believe. I looked through the PA DOC (Dept. of Corrections) inmate listing. More than 9 out of 10 (90%)of the inmates are black, yet they represent just 13% of the population!
Why are there so many colleges that are stricktly for blacks? This isn't racist? Come on!
Why do blacks and Latinos have their OWN political representation (Black and Latino Caucus')? Where is the Caucasian Caucus?
The minorities on one hand keep screaming about diversity and celebrating our differences, yet on the other, what to be the same as Whites. As an example, There are many new rules regarding cartoons (both political and for entertainment) that sets the following guidelines when depicting a black:
They cannot be shown with kinky, nappy hair, the hair must be shown as either straight, or slightly wavy. Their skin cannot be colored as dark, they must be shown as light skinned. They cannot be shown with thick lips, the lips must be thin to medium thickness. They cannot be shown eating watermellon or chicken, as this is also considered racist. Pal-eeze, give me a friggin break! It sounds to me that they want to be described as being White! So much for diversity!
I have ssen many, many news stories where a White man is guilty of a hate crime, because he attacked a black, or illegal Mexican, or Jew. However, anytime the tables are turned (which is nearly always), and a black man attacks a White, it is not considered a hate crime. Whats up "wit dat"?
It's time that White America opens it's eyes to the violence being taken against us, and take action. The Klan is all we have to represent us. As you stated, the blacks have the NAACP, Southern Povery Leauge, etc. Same with the Jews and Mexicans. All the Whites have is the ACLU, which most of the time sides with the "minority", out of fear of "offending" someone.
Take a stand - support the Klan!!!
Why are 9 of 10 guys in prison black when we are only 13% of the population? You know why.. who stands to gain the most? Who is running these prisons? Sure the dumbasses helped themselves to get there but why do whites commit the same crimes and never get the same time. Could it be the lawyers, judges, political figureheads.. who by the way commit crimes that a black person in their position would NEVER have a chance of getting away with. How many colleges are there in this country and do you really think they embrace minorities with open arms? And I'm sure that more than black people buy watermelons (notice the spelling) and chicken. At least when I'm at the grocery store, that's what I see.

I left Walmart a day after my brother's funeral. A white guy crossed in the walk lane in front of my car with his shopping cart, his 3 year old son was about 10-15 ft behind him..you really couldn't tell they were even together. He stopped and started yelling at me saying that I was driving too fast.. I stopped and yelled back, I wanted to know what kind of moron would have a baby so far behind him in a place where cars cross. He told me that I needed to get off welfare! That was too funny..from the way he acted, I bet my job was better than his and paid more, plus I had been on welfare before about..30 years before and for a short time until I got back on my feet because contrary to what some people think everyone doesn't want a handout but a hand up instead. I would also bet that someone close to him, his mother, sister, aunt, wife or someone was getting welfare at that very moment.

As for the KKK, everyone forgets that they first existed to stand up for the rights of white AMERICANS by using violence and intimidation against African Americans, Jews Catholics, labor unions and other minorities...not just black people but white people too. After all that and not even being from this country themselves, who were they fighting for?
tired of the bs

Moorestown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Nov 13, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

the redneck wrote:
look man iam part of the kkk and i dont ever wont to hear it come out of your mouth again we are bigger then ever the kkk is the best thing that ever happen to me. now i have a brotherhood to take after and look after them. i dont believe in the white ppl be with blacks thats nasty whites need to stay with there own race and blacks and everyone else needs to get shipped back to w/e they came from!!!!! white power the south will rise again [><]
Where did you come from? You sure need to go back! If whites stayed with you would be dumb, dumber and dumbest!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Search the Hanover Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 8 hr D Cheney 3,748
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 12 hr Pirates booty 5,357
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Sat Capt Lou 51,114
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
Free Fourth of July fireworks shows (Jun '09) Jul 4 need to know 23
Moul Field will host fireworks despite nearby h... (Jun '08) Jul 4 Local resident 54
Conewago Valley superintendent plans to retire ... Jun 17 Petal Power 1
•••

Flash Flood Watch for York County was issued at July 14 at 3:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••