G'burg man charged with killing wife

G'burg man charged with killing wife

There are 232 comments on the The Evening Sun story from Sep 23, 2006, titled G'burg man charged with killing wife. In it, The Evening Sun reports that:

After shooting his wife in the head and chest late Thursday night, police say, an Adams County man walked into the state police barracks in Gettysburg, where he turned over two spent shotgun shells and told a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Evening Sun.

DUH read your posts

Rossville, GA

#143 Oct 22, 2006
I will officially stop posting now. Not because you scare me. Nor is it because I've run out of juicy stories to tell. You'll play victim and sweet innocent mommy forever, but one day when you pass on, you will find out your lies have caught up to you. I don't think they'll be opening the gate to heaven for you. But I will stop posting because someone other then your buddies on this board has apparently read the posts. And officially voiced an opinion on what has been going on with these posts. And would you believe they say the same things I was trying to tell you. Read it and realize you were wrong all along. Realize they are saying the same things I was saying. Consider impartial observer to be the jury here. You've officially been convicted Michelle!!
DUH read your posts

Rossville, GA

#144 Oct 22, 2006
Your last post popped up as I was writing mine. So I will have to make another comment since you bring up some key issues. The Dishonorable discharge was because someone cried rape and he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge. Now that's explained. And do you think anyone let alone a marine is dumb enough to rape someone then wipe there semen off and lay the tissues on the floor so investigators can find it and convict him. Come on how dumb do you think people are? Glad you brought that up though. Just more proof it was consensual. You guys left the tissues lay by accident. Yeah someone is dumb enough to do that if they raped someone. Especially when it wasn't something that was a rape and run. He was in a house he was welcomed in, and you didn't scream help from what came out at trial and he didn't run out the door. You didn't even claim rape till a day or two later after blaming another boy for raping you. So if he raped you he would have been sure to grab the tissues since he was in no rush to leave. Lie detector was taken even though he legally didn't have to. He passed and you cried he was trained as a marine to pass them. Just wanted to set the record straight. Now I'm done.
DUH read your posts

Rossville, GA

#145 Oct 22, 2006
Oh one more lie you posted about and this one you were there for. The sweeper incident. Your brother said you were with him and saw what happened and now your lying. Who got charged your brother or his ex-wife. His ex-wife did because she punched him for taking his sweeper when they split. You even saw it and made that official statement to police, because that is what happened he said. Are you changing yet another story again? He said he warned you to stop posting about him. Since all you can do is lie. He's so bad he works for a city he lives near. Passed his background check and drug test. Clean background and drug test somehow even though you claim he's been such a big criminal and druggie. How many jobs have you had? What's the longest you've held a job, a real job? Still leaching off men? See ya forever unless I've missed domething else to prove your a liar.
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#146 Oct 22, 2006
Rather interesting in your facts, can't stop laughing at you on how much you change everything. Sorry had no sex with anyone the day before I was raped, man you seem to be nothing but a story teller. Never accused anyone else of rape.
Can't deny he went AWOL from the Marine and was arrested can you, can't deny he was not honorably discharged. As far as his ex, hmm, did she tell you that or is that another story. She dropped it because he brought in a tape of them having sex and she didn't want it shown, that is what happened there. The other girl, that is the first I heard it was consensual, once again a lie. Why did he fail the lie detector test? Why did he beat his wife up and have the cops at his house all the time? Hmm, can't answer that can you. You need to go to the police station, they will tell you about him and how he was nothing but trouble, how he committed suicide because he beat his wife and how they were called many times to his house. Your information is so wrong and so lacking. You don't know what happened, you do not knowwhat he did to his wife, call the cops and get your information straight.
As far as cheating, never NOT once. You really need to make sure you have your information straight. Wow, you really are a fool aren't you!!!
Furthermore, the little girls you are talking about, rather hard to believe, since the oldest said she never stated that to you and it wasn't true, and the other one said it because she was mad she didn't get her own way and has always thrown fits if she didn't have her own way. Children lie all the time about things to get what they want. Never had a physical fight with my husband. Wrestling yes, seems once again you are making phoney stores up. Those girls are also the ones that are made fun of by their father, calls them names all the time. They hate him and he knows it.
Lets see, yes things were said, apologies were made and we all worked through it, but yet you, you aren't getting what you want so you continue making up all these stories to try to be a "bigger person" but it shows that you are no better than anyone else.
Hmm, my mom also said she is so sick of my brother and that she is tired of him lying to her and tired of him saying things that aren't true. Since she says only one person knows about things because he snooped, you gave yourself away didn't you. My mom wants nothing to do with all of us. Seems my brother calls, cusses her out, and then hangs up. Has lied non stop about her as she denies it and it seems that my brother is lying about her. What happened did your free babysitter stop.
If he wants to see the emails, he can come here and get them. One, I no longer know his email address. Wiped him out of my life a long time ago because he can't stop lying day in and day out and has the balls to call two innocent kids retards and that after I had one retarded kid I should have stopped. That I kept having them for attention. Hello stupid, hospital messed up over 27 times and he went without O2 for 30 minutes, contact our attorney in Philadelphia if you have qustions. Plus our little boy was born with a cleft lip and palate, hmm, how can I make it that my kids are born with problems. Rather interesting. Such a big boy but puts two kids down for something that was uncontrollable. Shows how great he is.
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#147 Oct 22, 2006
You really think I don't know you, you are not too smart then, doesn't take much to figure it out.
And yes, I read that person's post, you should to, they asked for it to stop and do it elsewhere, just like I asked, email me and we can go at it! But you are the one who refuses to stop because you are not getting what you want. So guess what, they were talking about all of us. But oh yeah, you are better than all of us right. Email me if you want to go at it,but you are too scared to aren't you?
Just know, I asked you to stop, you refuse to, you demand that your needs are met first if not you will start telling your lies, trying to force someone to do something. Fact two, I have asked you to email me to end it, you won't. Maybe you need glasses, but you have been asked to stop many many times but since your demands are not met, you won't.
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#148 Oct 22, 2006
LOL!! Read it again, they are saying that everyone end it!! Can't you read? Everyone means you too. I know I am going to heaven, not you though, not after you sent an email stating that you hope the cancer kills me in 3 months!! Hey you say I am lying about that to, Contact the Dr's who found it the first time and contact to the dr's who diagnosed it in June, contact the oncologist, contact them, I have already informed them about you and your statements, they said if you do not believe me, come in to their office and they will show you the pathology reports, physician notes and the treatments they have done. Then what, are you going to still lie?
DUH read your posts wrote:
I will officially stop posting now. Not because you scare me. Nor is it because I've run out of juicy stories to tell. You'll play victim and sweet innocent mommy forever, but one day when you pass on, you will find out your lies have caught up to you. I don't think they'll be opening the gate to heaven for you. But I will stop posting because someone other then your buddies on this board has apparently read the posts. And officially voiced an opinion on what has been going on with these posts. And would you believe they say the same things I was trying to tell you. Read it and realize you were wrong all along. Realize they are saying the same things I was saying. Consider impartial observer to be the jury here. You've officially been convicted Michelle!!
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#149 Oct 22, 2006
Man you are so stupid, he had an dishonorable discharge way before this happened. Make sure you have the correct information. Also, never slept with anyone before the rape, get that straight. Next, maybe if you were in the court room and knew the facts, knew what he did, the threats, then maybe you may have a brain in your head. Very interesting though, you have so many facts wrong and made up. Duh, wow that is a great name for you, well duh, you are so so incorrect. Lie all you want. Lets see, besides me, my mother after I came out stated that he was saying some inappropriate things to her. Then my father had told me that his other brothers wife had complained because he tried stuff on her. That is from my father and my mother can even verify that information. He is no Marine, from what I remember, he wanted to get out of the Marines, so he went AWOL because he knew he could get out then. Make sure you research that, you will see that you have lied once again, you are great at that! Applause all around!!
DUH read your posts wrote:
Your last post popped up as I was writing mine. So I will have to make another comment since you bring up some key issues. The Dishonorable discharge was because someone cried rape and he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge. Now that's explained. And do you think anyone let alone a marine is dumb enough to rape someone then wipe there semen off and lay the tissues on the floor so investigators can find it and convict him. Come on how dumb do you think people are? Glad you brought that up though. Just more proof it was consensual. You guys left the tissues lay by accident. Yeah someone is dumb enough to do that if they raped someone. Especially when it wasn't something that was a rape and run. He was in a house he was welcomed in, and you didn't scream help from what came out at trial and he didn't run out the door. You didn't even claim rape till a day or two later after blaming another boy for raping you. So if he raped you he would have been sure to grab the tissues since he was in no rush to leave. Lie detector was taken even though he legally didn't have to. He passed and you cried he was trained as a marine to pass them. Just wanted to set the record straight. Now I'm done.
allen

Philadelphia, PA

#150 Oct 22, 2006
Michelle, Shut up ......we get it, your a peach.
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#151 Oct 22, 2006
LOL!! Go back and read, my father always felt he did drugs and I agree. Didn't say he is doing it now did I. Further more, criminal, where did I say criminal, I stated the information I knew about him, get that straight.

Hey, Didn't mention any names have on the recent post have I? Remember, i said brother, I have more than one!!

LOL, yes she was charged because she was the smart one and busted him in the head, he instigated it so he could get what he wants. Ask him if he is still lying in court saying how he took care of those girls when he went for custody. He lied left and right on the stand, he never took care of them. My mom and I did. He even tried to coach us on what to say, when we left, if we said something he didn't like, he would start cussing and screaming at my mom and I.

He didn't complain when I took care of his kids when he was working, wanted to go play ball or go away was he, never paid me either, did he. He doesn't appreciate anything at all. He uses and uses. Just like he lied to his job, took 3 days off of work when a family member died, yet he didn't talk them for years, didn't see them in years and never went to the funeral. He used that so he didn't have to work. Bravo! Well done. Longest job I had was almost 8 years. Jealousy I tell ya! He is made he no longer has a babysitter at the drop of a hate. Lets see, I watched his kids for the first how many years so they could pary and have freedom, I babysat my one friends children for 2 years, another friends for 1 year. I then have been doing daycare for the past 3 years. Why you so jealous?

Posting about who? I don't see any names mentioned. So you can't say who I am posting about.

Ok, I will do the same, stop posting anything about me, my husband, my children, my life, my past, my family. Lets see if you stop, which it will be no!

Don't worry, have him report me, then they will find out who you are, see that I have asked you to stop and you are makind demands and threats and if you do not get them you are going to keep it up. Lets just see what happens to you! Just remember, I see no name mentioned of who I am talking about, just says my brother :)
DUH read your posts wrote:
Oh one more lie you posted about and this one you were there for. The sweeper incident. Your brother said you were with him and saw what happened and now your lying. Who got charged your brother or his ex-wife. His ex-wife did because she punched him for taking his sweeper when they split. You even saw it and made that official statement to police, because that is what happened he said. Are you changing yet another story again? He said he warned you to stop posting about him. Since all you can do is lie. He's so bad he works for a city he lives near. Passed his background check and drug test. Clean background and drug test somehow even though you claim he's been such a big criminal and druggie. How many jobs have you had? What's the longest you've held a job, a real job? Still leaching off men? See ya forever unless I've missed domething else to prove your a liar.
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#152 Oct 22, 2006
Hi Allen!!!

Sure will once Duh stops his crap. Nope never claimed to be a peach, haven't seen that said once. Although I did admit what I did wrong, I did apologize to others on the board and have been communicating with them of the board. But you will NEVER see me apologize to DUH!! How about having Duh shut up, I asked many many many many post ago for him to stop, then changed it to a positive post, emailing her family before I did that and then duh kept it up.

Hey I would rather be a strawberry! Love strawberries, YUMMY!!!

Thanks Allen for posting!! But I am sorry that you felt I said I was a peach in any of my post, I have checked them again, no peach said in any of them.

I think if you look there, there is post where I apologized to gwens family, bondo and so forth, maybe you missed those.

Thanks again! I hope this stops too from Duh, Like I asked many post ago but he refused.

Hey Duh, can you leave me alone now? I have asked you over and over to stop and email me.
allen wrote:
Michelle, Shut up ......we get it, your a peach.
Ashley Thompson

Charlotte, NC

#153 Oct 22, 2006
I have been reading the post on her for a while and I have noticed that everyone has done or said something wrong. Not just Norm, Michelle, Bondo and the rest, even you Duh. There were some things that were not nice, name callings and so forth. But I have also noticed that steps were made by all to move forward and forgive. I have to tend to agree with Michelle on this. Duh, she has asked you to stop, to email her privately. She has apologized to those she feels she owes it to. Yet you are making threats to her, saying if she doesn’t say what you want and apologize, you are going to continue to slander her, state information about her and will stop only when you get an apology. This is rather interesting since you are doing exactly what you complained about. You can not force anyone to apologize. That is there choice. But to continue to make threats to her is definitely not grown up and mature. To me, you are no better than anyone else and actually you are now becoming worse then them all. Since when can you control what she does or what anyone does for that matter? How about you stop and respect that family. I have read and seen that she is trying to do that.
How comes you are scared to state your name. I tend to agree, you are hiding all the things you did wrong in life because you do not want anyone to know the truth about you and you do not want them to see the different side of you. Why hide if you are so grown up, respectful and caring?
Ashley Thompson

Charlotte, NC

#154 Oct 22, 2006
Duh, I do not believe a word you say, who would? You are stating that you are going to continue until your demands are met. This tells us all that you will do what you have to do to get what you want. Your word is no good after you kept up with your tantrums.
I am happy to see though that the rest of you have made up. Norm, I am sorry that you have lost someone so special to your family! Bondo, you do seem very caring and I can see where the misunderstand was and why things got heated, but it is good to see that everyone else has worked through this. Duh, it is a shame that you are acting like a child and doing exactly what you complained about. Just remember this, if you want to state something, make sure that you follow it through as well. If you continue with these ridiculous post and demands, all you are doing is making yourself look bad and making yourself look like a fool. Remember, you said you were so much better and more grown up, which you are not showing that.
How do you know so much about the rape and what was done? Were you there, did you see what happened. How do you know that what happened with him and Michelle is what drove him to suicide? Did he tell you any of this or is this another story to help you look better. Why would he commit suicide? You are not making sense in your stories. It seems that maybe you need to go into the hospital for help as well.
"DUH read your posts"]Well Michelle, there you go with two more posts directed at me, and then blame me for this BS continuing. Why do you continue to talk about your mom and how I know you and why I won't say who I am? My posts are simply geared toward you admitting fault. Why apologize to everyone but me? You attacked Dustin with personal accusations because you thought he may be posting. Bringing someone uninvolved into this. Wanting to know my name so you can reveal anything you know about me shows your character. Apologize and admit fault if you're not afraid to say when you were wrong. Two posts by you slamming me everytime I make one post just proves what I said earlier. You need to get that last comment in so you feel you've won. I won't let this go because all the proof is right here on the message board. Proof that you and Norm turned this board into a name calling, accusation filled, slander fest. And you started before I showed up. I just made light of it. I didn't call you guys any names or make any personal accusations about you and your personal life until you insisted on attacking Dustin and I. If you don't apologize and admit fault, and instead continue to blame me and Dustin who hasn't even posted, then I'll will begin to reveal many of those deep dark secrets you talk about. I know many about you. This is typical you. Bullheaded, and always the victim. Never your fault is it Michelle? Afraid to apologize cause your afraid it might be your brother your apologizing to. Everyone would think much higher of you if you just admitted fault. They can all read and see where it all went wrong.
Shelley

Redmond, WA

#155 Oct 23, 2006
In light of all of the ugliness that is going on in this forum, I would like to direct everyone to another forum to read a few beautiful tributes from friends and co-workers of Gwen's.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/littlestown-p...
Shelley

Redmond, WA

#156 Oct 23, 2006
I am not sure why my city and state is listed as Redmond,WA. I live in Frederick,MD.
Bondo

Hannibal, MO

#157 Oct 23, 2006
That's very nice Shelley
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#158 Oct 23, 2006
Thank you for sharing that Shelley. Although I never met Gwen, I can see how much she was loved by family, friends and co-workers.

Sorry once again for things I said and did.

Michelle
Shelley wrote:
In light of all of the ugliness that is going on in this forum, I would like to direct everyone to another forum to read a few beautiful tributes from friends and co-workers of Gwen's.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/littlestown-p...
Jeez-Louise

Herndon, VA

#159 Oct 23, 2006
Michelle,
Pick up a book, have family time, read, have more family time, carve some more pumpkins, play with the "widdle" munchins some more or finish potty training your kid..........maybe throw a husband-wife relationship in there, but for God sake, find something else to do once in awhile.
Michelle

Rising Sun, MD

#160 Oct 23, 2006
Shelley,

Once again I am sorry people still feel the need to continue stuff. Apparently they do not see that most of us have stopped and are trying to make things right and have apologized.

Once again, I hope things will stop and people will stop posting in hope they start something up again.

I lost your work number so I couldn't call you today.

Michelle
Jeez-Louise wrote:
Michelle,
Pick up a book, have family time, read, have more family time, carve some more pumpkins, play with the "widdle" munchins some more or finish potty training your kid..........maybe throw a husband-wife relationship in there, but for God sake, find something else to do once in awhile.
Shelley

Redmond, WA

#161 Oct 23, 2006
Michelle,

I think you have me confused with a different Shelley. I worked with Gwen at Thomas Scott.

To Gwen's daughter and all of her family,

My heartfelt condolences go out to you. She will be forever missed by all.
Simple Truth

Greenwood, IN

#162 Oct 23, 2006
Are you on cable internet? It could be that all of thier switching and routing goes through thier home offices which I believe to be in Redmond WA.
Shelley wrote:
I am not sure why my city and state is listed as Redmond,WA. I live in Frederick,MD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Dec 9 Zoo 72 7,455
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Dec 5 John Doe 11
Rumor: McSherrystown Bypass is near. Nov 28 Mike _ Brushtown 1
traffic in mcsherrystown (Apr '13) Nov 22 Mike 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40
Fill dirt (Jun '17) Aug '17 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug '17 Walt 11

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages