G'burg man charged with killing wife

After shooting his wife in the head and chest late Thursday night, police say, an Adams County man walked into the state police barracks in Gettysburg, where he turned over two spent shotgun shells and told a ... Full Story
reader

Greencastle, PA

#21 Sep 29, 2006
I feel horrible for this girl, but I can't believe all the bashing of Todd's family. People should be remembering the good things about Gwen. Let justice take it's course.
Michellet91

North East, MD

#22 Sep 29, 2006
As far as the bashing of Todd's family. They are the reason he is the way he is. If you did not know Todd or his family, you wouldn't know what they do. For one, they straight out hate anyone of color and they show that. Two, they knew how Todd was when I was married to him, but yet, would defend him left and right, by doing that, look what he did, he murdered a innocent human being and took the mother away from her daughter. So yes, you will hear the bashing of his family because they attributed to the animal he is. You will not see them disown Todd for what he did, instead you will see them by his side, crying and saying it was all Gwen's fault and she made him do it. No, he had it in him to do and they are the ones that came to our house to get his guns when I called the cops on him. HMMM, if they didn't think Todd would ever hurt anyone with a gun, why would they be in such a rush to get all of his guns out of the house, sounds rather fishy to me.

We are celebrating the wonderful things about Gwen!! Thing is her family now has to go through a criminal case which I have told them I will support them. They can not just let go of what he did. He will haunt them for the rest of their lives, he will damper there good times. But one thing is for sure. That bastard Todd Michael Rynard, will pay for taking an innocent life. Hmmm, I want respect to, but do you think I would kill someone to get it?? Hell no, I would just say "you are not worth it" and move on.

Think about that "reader", what if it was your mother, your daughter, your sister, do you think you wouldn't have this built up, you wouldn't hurt? My opinion is this, Todd murdered Gwen because he was a coward and his parents are the ones that raised him and allowed him to take the gun from their house to shoot Gwen. Come on now, wake up, Todd has one sick family, His dad, his mom Phyllis, they are the biggest bigots I know, his sister Tina, I believe that she was in love with her brother more than a sister should be, you would think those two were married. I have to say though, his brother Troy seemed like the only one with a good head on his shoulders. I have nothing bad to say about him, I got along great with Troy!

I know all of this because I was married to Todd and I knew his family well. If you go to Carlisle, stay away from the Rynard family that lives there. They are the devils.

To Gwen's family, I love you all and I thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life, I am sorry that I couldn't stop him before this happened but believe me, I will be there at the courthouse if they need me and when they kill his ass, I will be there. As I have discussed with you, I know what Todd can do and what he is capable of! I am sending all my love to you and your family and know that you can call me or email me anytime!

I just want to say one thing about Gwen, I never knew of her or met her. After I learned Todd murderded his wife, I started reading the post and stories about Gwen. One thing for sure, God has one of the best angels on his side and she will bring sunlight to many lives. Gwens heart of gold is one that everyone loved and one that she instilled in her daughter. Gwen is an amazing mother, sister, daughter and friend. Gwen has an amazing family and the support they have to share and to give to others is tremendous. Todd may have taken Gwen from us but she will live on in her daughter, her family and her friends.

Todd on the other hand.....the devil is awaiting you!!!

God Bless my new extended family!!
Gwens loving bro in law

Rockville, MD

#23 Oct 2, 2006
Dear Reader,

Unless you are approsed of the entire situation, commenting on it simply makes you look either (A) Ill informed or (B) Like a member of the family that feels that they are being wrongly persecuted or (C) Someone that feels it is OK to smack thier wife into line occassionally. I think it is (D) all of the above! In any event to get even a glimmer of what Gwen was all about you only need to view this link to the last e-mail she ever sent to her family and friends

http://www.thedashmovie.com/
Michelle

North East, MD

#24 Oct 2, 2006
That is absolutely beautiful, brought me to tears! I showed my husband and we both said that she may have sensed something. Todd may have started threatening her like he did to me during my marriage to him. Know that I think of all of you each and every day and I can not wait until your sister in law gets in touch with me again and lets me know when we all can meet! I shared a link with your sister in law to where she can go and see myself and my family. Know that if you need to talk or need to ask me something, I am a phone call away.

All my love and respect to your family from mine!

Michelle
Joann

Silver Spring, MD

#25 Oct 4, 2006
I have known Gwen for over four years, she was my friend and manicurist. She gave me strength to start dating and feel better about myself. We was a great listener and advisor. She wanted to help people when ever she could. If I was feeling down she would always get me to laugh. We always hugged when we saw each other and when it was time to leave. The last time I saw her I gave her an extra hug and told her that I loved her. I usually did not tell her that and I don't know why that day I did, but I am surely glad that I did.
Since she met Todd the same time I met my Frank (and the same way), I had a hard time with my relationship after hearing the news. I know now that each person is different and not all are like Todd.
I sure hope he get his in jail. I pray all the time for Gwen and her family. The service was beautiful.
I also pray for Michelle, sorry for your time with Todd too.
A new reader

Fredericktown, OH

#26 Oct 4, 2006
In responce to Michelle, the ex wife of Todd,(the actual cheater here).... for one he is a grown man... how dare you talk all the trash on his family. Todd did a horrendous act, but his family is not to blame. He is 39, not 19. You have contradicted yourself many times and I BELIEVE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE PITY YOU. Don't you have enough drama in your own home that you have to search out new. Quit making this about you and Todd's family...The bottom line is eveyone has lost something here. You however have not, soooo make better of your time and give this whole posting bull shit a break!!! Todd's family loved Gwen and can't make sense of this. She is missed by everyone.
Michelle

North East, MD

#27 Oct 4, 2006
I have to laugh at you "new reader" You can't even state your real name, but that is ok, I know who you are.

As far as Todd's family, come on now, you don't even know them and for two, I have many many many people who will back me up on his family. You have never been around Todd or I in our marriage, nor know about us. So talk your shit that is ok. It shows that you are a support a murderer.

His parents are distraught, I will say this, they will be at the court house supporting him left and right and blaming Gwen. Ask Gwens family, they know about him and about the things he has done.

For one, say who you are, say how you know me, say what you know. You coward
A new reader wrote:
In responce to Michelle, the ex wife of Todd,(the actual cheater here).... for one he is a grown man... how dare you talk all the trash on his family. Todd did a horrendous act, but his family is not to blame. He is 39, not 19. You have contradicted yourself many times and I BELIEVE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE PITY YOU. Don't you have enough drama in your own home that you have to search out new. Quit making this about you and Todd's family...The bottom line is eveyone has lost something here. You however have not, soooo make better of your time and give this whole posting bull shit a break!!! Todd's family loved Gwen and can't make sense of this. She is missed by everyone.
Michelle

North East, MD

#28 Oct 4, 2006
Oh I did forget "new reader", you state that I am the cheater here, umm don't think so, I did not meet my husband until months after we broke up. I was not allowed to go anywhere without Todd, I took him to work before I headed to work or school, then I had to go directly to his job when I was done working and sit out in the car to wait for him. Then he went with me everywhere, to friends ect. He is the one who would leave work after I dropped him off to go out with his "friends"!!
Secondly, I have enough drama in my house, what the hell is that about? I have a wonderful supportive and caring husband and we are raising six amazing children. Drama, hmmm seems odd since you don't know what is going on in my house.
Thirdly, I want pity, how is that. Because I am letting them know what he did to me, they are learning that the things that were done in my relationship/marriage were done to Gwen as well. Pity hell no, I want that bastard to die for what he did to her. Not once did I say pity me, I apoligized because I felt that I should have done something more but what could I have done.
Fourthly, Todds family. What the hell do you know about his family. How many times were you around when Todd and I were together. How many times were you at his families house? Gwen's family can vouch because they have met them and have stated the same thing I did. His family is distraught, really? Why the hell haven't they gone public and apologized for what their son did? I know many things about Todd and his family!
Also, Todd is 39, not 19 you say, answer this, what 39 year old adult goes and shoots his wife because she was as he stated "running her mouth" hmmm, to me that is not what a 39 year old grown responsible man does, he either leaves and files for it or deals with it because Todd great at running his mouth all the time. What grown 39 year old man states "he wanted respect...he got angry..." and his way of respect is shooting his wife? What grown 39 year old man would shoot his wife one time and then take the time to reload and shoot her again and even then take the time to change his clothing? Sure the hell a 39 year old grown responsible man does NOT do those things.
Seems you are backing up a killer here, must say that you must be the same way. You must like to talk trash and support killers. Who else do you support? Do you support child abusers, rapist? Come on, you just opened the door and showed what you are like.
Oh that is right, you are nothing but a sorry ass chicken who can't even put their true name down. Real grown up, I must say you are very childish and very immature. You take a thread where we are supporting each other, sharing information ect and turn it all around. Hey you go the attention you wanted didn't you. The things you are saying and how you are saying them, you sound like the sorry ass looser named Dustin who sucks as a father, hits his kids, gets women pregnant 3 times with out committing to them, someone who lies and lies all the time. Who prayers that people die, whose goal in life is to make everyone miserable. Hmmm, you are so good, that is why your daughters hate you!! Bravo, you chicken ass!! You cheated on your first wife with her best friend, you cheated on this girlfriend, but lie to her, you lie about your mother, your brother, your sister, you lie about your kids, you make fun of children that are born with medical conditions calling them retarded and stupid, you lie about your father that passed away because you know he is not here to defend himself. Get a life and grow up, you don't know crap about my marriage with Todd or about his family. You never met his family, you never were at Todd's and my house in Carlisle. Keep making your stories up, maybe you will just become what you always were and that is a nothing in life!!
Lucy

Fredericktown, OH

#29 Oct 7, 2006
Your poor, poor wack job. I really feel sorry for you, that you have nothing better to do then put in your one cent (not two---you don't have that much) about a family that is hurting. Your nor I have no idea what this family is going through. Now you have to bring in poor Dustin. What kind of looser are you? Get a life!
Linda

Rockville, MD

#30 Oct 7, 2006
To Michelle's family please stop bashing each other.
Life is way to short. It hurts me to see you all doing this. Because I was not on the best of terms with Gwen when she was killed. This is something that I have to live with. So I am asking you all to please STOP!!!!!!
Norm

Rockville, MD

#31 Oct 7, 2006
Fact: A coward and sub human murdered an innocent woman.

Fact: Mishelle has come forward to help this animal get what he deserves.

Fact: I have met Todds family and they are a freak show.

Fact: Anyone who supports this murderous scum and his family is in my book sub human flotsum.

Fact: "A new reader" and Lucy need to STFU.
A new reader wrote:
In responce to Michelle, the ex wife of Todd,(the actual cheater here).... for one he is a grown man... how dare you talk all the trash on his family. Todd did a horrendous act, but his family is not to blame. He is 39, not 19. You have contradicted yourself many times and I BELIEVE YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TAKE PITY YOU. Don't you have enough drama in your own home that you have to search out new. Quit making this about you and Todd's family...The bottom line is eveyone has lost something here. You however have not, soooo make better of your time and give this whole posting bull shit a break!!! Todd's family loved Gwen and can't make sense of this. She is missed by everyone.
Norm

Rockville, MD

#32 Oct 7, 2006
Fact: A coward and sub human murdered an innocent woman.

Fact: Mishelle has come forward to help this animal get what he deserves.

Fact: I have met Todds family and they are a freak show.

Fact: Anyone who supports this murderous scum and his family is in my book sub human flotsum.

Fact: "A new reader" and Lucy need to STFU.
Lucy wrote:
Your poor, poor wack job. I really feel sorry for you, that you have nothing better to do then put in your one cent (not two---you don't have that much) about a family that is hurting. Your nor I have no idea what this family is going through. Now you have to bring in poor Dustin. What kind of looser are you? Get a life!
Michelle

North East, MD

#33 Oct 7, 2006
Lucy,
You are the one who is acting like a ass. I have not doing anything wrong but state what Todd did to me!!
You are supporting a murderer, you are the one who decided to get on a thread and start whining and acting like you know me, that you know Todd, that you know any of us!!
Who are you Linda? State how you know me, state how you know Dustin, state how you know Todd's family, State how you know Gwen's family?
So you are the one who came on and started acting like you know everything. You have nothing to do with Todd, Gwen or Gwen's family. I only the other hand, I know the things Todd is capable of. You don't believe me, ask his old neighbors about him, ask his former employer about him.
I think you are jealous because you are not involved in this nor know anything about it. I have done nothing but state the facts, unlike you who states what you make up in your head.
You must have a lot of time on your hands to get involved in something that you know nothing about. For one, I was married to him, I know first hand what Todd and his family are capable of. Do you, NO!!! And you even state that you don't.
You are the one that is straight out mentally ill. To come and post and make accusations in regards to someone you do not know. To say Todd's family loved Gwen, how do you know? You seem to say so many things, but have nothing to back it up.
I never ever once in my life cheated on Todd or my husband!! Why would I? I have no issues or drama in my home. I have a wonderful life at home, a wonderful husband, wonderful children. We have no drama here.
It is a shame that you have decided to show that you are really a supporter of a murderer. Instead of supportin Gwen's family, you post and say stupid crap about someone you do not know. It is a shame that you have decided to be such a looser in life that you try to start things with someone you do not know or have any idea about.
But that is ok, we all really need to prayer for you in hopes that you learn to keep out of a situation where you do not know Gwen, her family, Todd and his family and you have never onced experienced first hand the things that I did or Gwen did when married to him.
Everyone that reads your statements will only laugh because you say things that you have no evidence of, say things about people that you do not even know and that is sad.
If I wanted pity or attention, I would have accepted all the offers from newspapers, tv stations to be interviewed regarding Todd. But I refused because I do not want to have that type of attention. I informed Gwen's family about Todd and things I know. I offered support and to testify to how Todd was in the past. What did you offer? Not much but a bunch of lies and bull crap. My one year old acts better than you.
It is ok! I understand that you needed to get some attention and this is how you did that. Just remember, you have to look at yourself everyday and see how pathetic you are. Luckily, no one here has to see you.
Like I said, there is alot of "crazy" people out there that try to get the attention turned on them, like you. You pretend to know people but you really don't. You live in a make believe world and we all will prayer for you in your time of your need.
What do you have to offer in regards to this situation? Think really hard,you have nothing to offer. Unlike I do and that is insight on how Todd was in the past.
I laugh everytime I read your pathetic input. Keep loving a murderer. Seems you like loosers!!
Lucy wrote:
Your poor, poor wack job. I really feel sorry for you, that you have nothing better to do then put in your one cent (not two---you don't have that much) about a family that is hurting. Your nor I have no idea what this family is going through. Now you have to bring in poor Dustin. What kind of looser are you? Get a life!
Michelle

North East, MD

#34 Oct 7, 2006
Thanks Norm!!

I hope all of you are doing ok, our family is praying for you and your family!!
Norm wrote:
Fact: A coward and sub human murdered an innocent woman.
Fact: Mishelle has come forward to help this animal get what he deserves.
Fact: I have met Todds family and they are a freak show.
Fact: Anyone who supports this murderous scum and his family is in my book sub human flotsum.
Fact: "A new reader" and Lucy need to STFU.<quoted text>
Linda

Rockville, MD

#35 Oct 8, 2006
Michelle,

I am Gwen's sister and Norm's wife!!!
Michelle

North East, MD

#36 Oct 8, 2006
Hi Linda!

I think I remember Shelley telling me all of your names. I know I talked to one of Gwen's sisters on the day of her funeral, but I think that was her sister down south.

I want you to know that if you need anything or have a question, Shelley has my information, email address ect. I told her that if one of you wants to call that I would be ok with it, but to call when my kids are in school because they do not need to hear some of the stuff!

let me know if I can do anything for you!

Praying for you all,
Michelle
Gwens Daughter

Jonestown, PA

#37 Oct 9, 2006
I'm pretty sure that you should just keep your mouth shut. You sound like a F-ing idiot, and should get the facts straight. Todd bitched to me all the time about how his anxiety and his outbursts were because his family treated him like that. So APPARENTLY he thinks its okay to pass down the @$$hole gene from his parents. So to you I say SHUT UP!!!
Gwens Daughter

Jonestown, PA

#38 Oct 9, 2006
wait that post was for "new reader" haha
Gwens Daughter

Jonestown, PA

#39 Oct 9, 2006
As for everyone else I thank you for your kind words, and defensive thoughts (that is, defensive of my mother.) I'm not really sure if everyone is still checking this, but I finally found it!!!
And Michelle I CANNOT wait to meet you.
Michelle

North East, MD

#40 Oct 9, 2006
Hey Gwen's Daughter (I will not use your real name),

I also can not wait until I can meet you and your family!!

There are a lot of people out there who will be just like "new Reader" aka Lucy! They will act like they know things but do not and will do everything in their power to try to tear others down, to blame them, to act like they are important. They will make statements trying to sound like they know people. I do believe "new reader" aka Lucy is one of those people and I think they are nothing but a coward and in life, this is what makes them happy. I do believe that the person doing this is someone I know who in life tries to bring others down, tries to act like they know everything. If "new reader" aka Lucy "knows me", then they are straight out mental!!

I know Todd, his family and things he has done and that is first hand experience as I was married to him. Unlike "new reader" aka Lucy who was not married to him, was not around in my marriage to Todd and who doesn't know shit about Gwen. They want attention and pity!

I came forward because I knew things about him that might help all of you and also will show the true side of Todd. If I wanted pity, I would be accepting all the newspapers offers to be interviewed, accept all the tv stations offer to be on TV to talk about this. But I don't want that type of attention. Yes, I am upset about this, not because of him but because I knew he was capable of doing these things. I am upset because he did the unthinkable! As I talked to your aunt, that is the hardest part for me, thinking I should have done something more but I couldn't! That is not asking for pity, that is called being human and having feelings!

You can email me anytime, your aunt has my information.

Thinking of you and praying everyday for you and your family to have the strength you need!

michelle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr snacktime 5,571
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:57PM
Andre Johnson Needs 4 More Catches to Reach 1,000 for Career
Bleacher Report12:58 PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 2:47 PM
Presidential fumble: It's Franco, not Flacco - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:38 PM
Philadelphia Eagles vs. Washington Redskins: Live Washington Score and Analysis
Bleacher Report 3:50 PM
New Ray Rice Surveillance Video Reveals Aftermath of Elevator Assault