Robber gets 16-40 years for attacking...

Robber gets 16-40 years for attacking victims with hammer

There are 13 comments on the York Dispatch story from May 23, 2011, titled Robber gets 16-40 years for attacking victims with hammer. In it, York Dispatch reports that:

A Hanover-area drifter could spend as little as 16 years in prison for two vicious robberies in which the victims were beaten in the head with a claw hammer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at York Dispatch.

Frank

York, PA

#1 May 24, 2011
I blame the judge!!!! He should have sentenced that animal to the max with out any chanch of parole!!!!!!
rickytom

Hanover, PA

#2 May 24, 2011
throw him in the pen with the rest of the scum and let him get hiss arse turned into a play toy for his actions.
Dear Bubba

Hanover, PA

#3 May 24, 2011
Please feel free to fill his anal cavity any way you see fit. Thank you
Soap on rope

Hanover, PA

#4 May 25, 2011
Bend on over buddy you about to get "hammered"
Eggman

Mount Laurel, NJ

#5 May 25, 2011
Well at least he apologized and showed remorse. But seriously, why do we keep someone like this around?
DAWN MARIE

Washington, DC

#6 May 25, 2011
He's an animal. They both need to be put down - no more misery
Wow

Hanover, PA

#7 May 25, 2011
Eggman wrote:
Well at least he apologized and showed remorse. But seriously, why do we keep someone like this around?
Are you effing serious? At least he "apologized" and showed remorse? Showing remorse is NOT beating people over the head with a hammer. Tell you lets wait till he's on crack and I hand him a hammer and lock you in a room with him for say 1 hour.. Let me know how that goes for you and your family.Your post bipolar because then you ask why hes around? Take your meds then re post jack asss
Captain Jack

Mount Laurel, NJ

#8 May 25, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you effing serious? At least he "apologized" and showed remorse? Showing remorse is NOT beating people over the head with a hammer. Tell you lets wait till he's on crack and I hand him a hammer and lock you in a room with him for say 1 hour.. Let me know how that goes for you and your family.Your post bipolar because then you ask why hes around? Take your meds then re post jack asss
You need to learn what sarcasm is. Had you bothered to read the entire post, it should have hit you over the head like a hammer.
Wow

Hanover, PA

#9 May 25, 2011
Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn what sarcasm is. Had you bothered to read the entire post, it should have hit you over the head like a hammer.
You need to learn what pms is. Had you bothered to read the entire post,it should have hit you over the head like a hammer.
Eggman

York, PA

#10 May 25, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to learn what pms is. Had you bothered to read the entire post,it should have hit you over the head like a hammer.
You need to get an original thought. Sorry to hear about your pms.
Captain Jack

York, PA

#11 May 25, 2011
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your post was quite illiterate. You should read it when you're sober. Perhaps a high school in your area offer ESL classes.
Wow

Hanover, PA

#12 May 25, 2011
Captain Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your post was quite illiterate. You should read it when you're sober. Perhaps a high school in your area offer ESL classes.
LMFAO I wrote what you did but changed 1 word. Jack A$$
Wow

Hanover, PA

#13 May 25, 2011
Eggman wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get an original thought. Sorry to hear about your pms.
LOL thx

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Oct 19 John Doe 7,404
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 15 JT100uk 40
Fill dirt Aug '17 Ticklish 10
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug '17 Walt 11
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug '17 Archie 15
Pa. Game commisssion sucks (Nov '11) Aug '17 badcomm 31
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch Jun '17 Steve Gratman 5

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance