Assault charges headed to court

Assault charges headed to court

There are 7 comments on the Evening Sun story from Nov 7, 2008, titled Assault charges headed to court. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Charges against a Hanover woman who allegedly kicked her child in a Giant parking lot and later threatened to stab and attempt to run over a witness who intervened are being sent to York County court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

bmt

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 7, 2008
wow!! I am glad as witness tried to intervene and help this child. How about this child? Has the child been placed in a safe environment. This female needs some serious anger management help. I hope they give it to her in jail
Ryan Sellman

Spring Grove, PA

#2 Nov 7, 2008
That Jennifer Bob person needs to be put in a mental institution, and her child taken away, and be kicked out onto the streets
KdRk

Haddonfield, NJ

#3 Nov 7, 2008
Ryan Sellman wrote:
That Jennifer Bob person needs to be put in a mental institution, and her child taken away, and be kicked out onto the streets
Second that - of course, last time this story ran, her many supporting "friends" advised that she is just a wonderful mother who loves her children. Piece of ++++!! Hope she does go to jail, I hear they love child abusers in there!
Matt

Dayton, OH

#4 Nov 7, 2008
Someone should have kicked the shit out of her.
JENS FRIEND

United States

#5 Jan 29, 2009
you ALL ARE JUST LIKE THE LADY WHO SHOULD OF GOTTEN HER ASS BEAT I DON'T CARE WHAT IS HAPPENING YOU DO NOT RUN AND TELL A CHILD THAT THEY WILL GET NEW MOM.I WOULD OF KNOCKED HER THE F*CK OUT!!!JEN IS A GREAT MOM SHE WOULD NEVER HURT HER CHILDREN...EVER!!! SO WHY DON'T YOU ALL DO WHAT THAT WOMAN SHOULD HAVE DONE AND (MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS)JEN SHOULD PRESS CHARGES ON THAT B*TCH FOR HARASSMENT!!!!!!!!!!
JENS FRIEND

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2009
this is old news get with the new if you are reading this you are a jackass and she did not even kick her son hard i was joking and asked her son if it hurt and he said no
mind yo bizz

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2009
Ryan Sellman wrote:
no she should not you are an idiot the WHOLE STORY WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 4 hr Snacktime 6,797
Kitchen Fitters Manchester 18 hr ceagceog432 1
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun 21 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun 15 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 14 Mary jane 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '16 VroomVroom717 13
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages