Two helicopters sent to accident

Two helicopters sent to accident

There are 124 comments on the Evening Sun story from Jun 7, 2011, titled Two helicopters sent to accident. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Emergency personnel work at the scene of a vehicle accident Tuesday evening on Route 116 in Brushtown.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
rodney miller

Carlisle, PA

#1 Jun 7, 2011
watch, this will be some woman on the phone

i'd been on time could have said good bye to her. cept i was behind another woman on the phone
xray vision

Hanover, PA

#2 Jun 7, 2011
rodney miller wrote:
i'd been on time could have said good bye to her. cept i was behind another woman on the phone
Are you on crack? WHAT????
Bitter American

Hanover, PA

#3 Jun 7, 2011
VW driver, crossed the line, 'nuff said.........
Boeing

United States

#4 Jun 7, 2011
Bitter American wrote:
VW driver, crossed the line,'nuff said.........
Jetta driver taking that name a bit too literally?
ladyamydz

Shippensburg, PA

#5 Jun 8, 2011
I hope everyone is ok. Sadly, if this is a case of texting and driving....that something more drastic will be done to crack down on this!!! Hate to assume, but why else is someone crossing the line. I suppose drunk driving??
Disturbing

United States

#6 Jun 8, 2011
Unfortunately the posts are more than likely true. Why else would the car cross the center line @ 6pm. All you have to do is drive down a highway and watch all the people that are texting and driving. Then watch as they swerve to stay in lane.
Oscar Mayer

Doswell, VA

#7 Jun 8, 2011
another non driver claiming innocent victims because they were busy doing something else.
Jack Noff

New York, NY

#8 Jun 8, 2011
I didn't read anything in the article about the driver texting. Could it be all of you are jumping to conclusions, or do you all dislike technology. Maybe the person fell asleep. Maybe DUI, maybe the driver could have had a medical issue.
Jack Noff

New York, NY

#9 Jun 8, 2011
xray vision wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo
Rodney Miller

New York, NY

#10 Jun 8, 2011
rodney miller wrote:
The dingo ate your baby!
adams county

Gardners, PA

#11 Jun 8, 2011
WOW did you ever think the driver could have had a medical problem? lets wait and see what the story is before you throw stones.The paper dont have the story right we were behind them the car hit the traler first not the bike and if the bike would not have been riding the trailers ass hit would not have been involved so dont blame every thing on the car
Thanks psp

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Jun 8, 2011
Thanks for showing the township pd how to investigate a crash properly.
Rusty Nail

Mansfield, OH

#13 Jun 8, 2011
adams county wrote:
WOW did you ever think the driver could have had a medical problem? lets wait and see what the story is before you throw stones.The paper dont have the story right we were behind them the car hit the traler first not the bike and if the bike would not have been riding the trailers ass hit would not have been involved so dont blame every thing on the car
I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to put blame on the motorcyclist for being involved.
Common sense

Gettysburg, PA

#14 Jun 8, 2011
adams county wrote:
YOU MAKE NO SENSE!! Grammar and punctuation please! A little spell check thrown in would not hurt.
Hanover

Littlestown, PA

#15 Jun 8, 2011
Why does everyone have to be so negative?? These drivers are in serious conditions and everyone is saying stupid stuff. Praying for the drivers that they may have a quick recovery!
Truth

Baltimore, MD

#16 Jun 8, 2011
I just heard the biker was actually at fault. It was bill from lancaster. He was texting and crossed the center line.
Brad Pitt

Hanover, PA

#17 Jun 8, 2011
Hanover wrote:
Why does everyone have to be so negative?? These drivers are in serious conditions and everyone is saying stupid stuff. Praying for the drivers that they may have a quick recovery!
If you wanna be a humanitarian join my wife, you don't like what you read then don't read any further. What do you expect? This is topix NOT an effort to end world negativity.
rodney miller

Carlisle, PA

#18 Jun 8, 2011
xray vision wrote:
<quoted text>
you must be a woman on crack
Hmmmm

Hanover, PA

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MAKE NO SENSE!! Grammar and punctuation please! A little spell check thrown in would not hurt.
Do you have trouble reading? Clean your computer monitor for better results.
Thanks

Columbia, MD

#20 Jun 8, 2011
Rodney Miller wrote:
<quoted text>The dingo ate your baby!
Coffee all over the computer now...HILARIOUS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Fri Lippy has a small... 7,379
News Hanover-area man charged in child sex sting (Aug '12) Aug 13 Gettysburg shucks... 7
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 7 Archie 15
Pa. Game commisssion sucks (Nov '11) Aug 5 badcomm 31
News Police log: Subject defecated on a porch Jun '17 Steve Gratman 5
Fill dirt Jun '17 Steve Gratman 6
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun '17 olddancemom 4

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages