United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

DGI has always provided me with quality products! Weston Caple is easy to work with and is a business man that can be trusted. I have always recieved exactly what was ordered and have never experienced a problem. My experience is that Weston goes above and beyond what other businesses provide when it comes to customer satisfaction. I will continue to order products from DGI and encourage others to do the same.
local business owner

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

I have used DGI since I first opened my business for cards sign shirts and more and have always been satisfied with there work excellent customer service and creative work. above and beyond
Satisfied Customer

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DGI is an excellent company to work with. I have been working with them for a few years now and have placed multipule orders. Always a quality finish product.
5k Run

Spring Grove, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

DGICreative recently did a banner, tshirts, and decals for an event we held and we feel they went over and above with the design and the turn around time was exceptional. We would recommend them and will definitely be using their services next year if not before.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Hanover Forum right now

Search the Hanover Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 25 Fitus T Bluster 2
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Jul 24 Sl of bendover 5,389
bulllys at the work place. Jul 15 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul 14 Marilyn Newcomer 1
Paradise School 'riot': Police arrest six students (Apr '08) Jul 10 alan decker 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••