Comments
41 - 60 of 3,899 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Karma

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they were having some brain farts... However, BELIEVE ME, Independents will overspend, too...and LIE... and say they won't raise taxes... ALL CANDIDATES ACT THIS WAY!! You Republicans need to marry a Dem... they're fun in all ways... and they wear pants sometimes, too.
Topix' fault, AGAIN! They must've taken a restroom break.
Erie County for Joe

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 12, 2010
 

Voted For Joe Sestak

Judged:

1

1

1

GO Joe!

“People smell funny.”

Since: Nov 07

East Vincent, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they were having some brain farts... However, BELIEVE ME, Independents will overspend, too...and LIE... and say they won't raise taxes... ALL CANDIDATES ACT THIS WAY!! You Republicans need to marry a Dem... they're fun in all ways... and they wear pants sometimes, too.
Pants are no fun. To be honest, though, I'm registered Democrat from a family of reformed Republicans married to a Democrat from a family of die-hard Republicans.

So what's the answer - no voting? That'll get us nowhere fast. No matter who we vote for, there's going to be corruption, greed, lies. It's always a matter of "who's going to do the least amount of damage" for me at voting time. I can't bring myself to vote Toomey because of his policies, and I don't like Sestak because he doesn't listen to his constituents (when he even bothers to reply to them in the first place).
Observer1

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mandapants wrote:
So where were all of you bigmouths during the Bush regime? Where was all of the cry about "big government" and "massive spending" then? Instead, you sat there, silent, while his administration single-handedly spent and borrowed our country into the state it is.
But that's ok, right?
DemoRATS, RepubliTARDS - all the same. Do some research on your Independent candidate; he's not all that bad when considering the other two fools up for office.
"Singlehandedly?" So that expansion of Medicare to prescription drugs was enacted by Presidential order? I think there was a vote in congress, and I remember a lot of conservative anger about it. Hannity, Limbaugh, Buchanan, many more voices attacking it, and considering Bush to have abandoned sound fiscal principles. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/... A lot of it was on Fox News. Where were you then?
Karma

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mandapants wrote:
<quoted text>
Pants are no fun. To be honest, though, I'm registered Democrat from a family of reformed Republicans married to a Democrat from a family of die-hard Republicans.
So what's the answer - no voting? That'll get us nowhere fast. No matter who we vote for, there's going to be corruption, greed, lies. It's always a matter of "who's going to do the least amount of damage" for me at voting time. I can't bring myself to vote Toomey because of his policies, and I don't like Sestak because he doesn't listen to his constituents (when he even bothers to reply to them in the first place).
I don't know any of these people personally to judge them. I agree with your style of voting, though. I live with a Republican and an Independent, and we ALL get along and JOKE.(That's something these stoneheads never do...)
Wise One

Altoona, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Anyone that will not go along with Obama...He was voted in because of color, not because of his political views. It's been nothing but broken promises since he got into office. I say, give the Republicans some control over his actions and things may get better (let's hope).

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 12, 2010
 

Voted For Joe Sestak

Judged:

3

2

2

Toomey is a dangerous extremist nut job. Sestak is a decorated soldier and family man. The choice is simple. SESTAK!!!

“People smell funny.”

Since: Nov 07

East Vincent, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Observer1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Singlehandedly?" So that expansion of Medicare to prescription drugs was enacted by Presidential order? I think there was a vote in congress, and I remember a lot of conservative anger about it. Hannity, Limbaugh, Buchanan, many more voices attacking it, and considering Bush to have abandoned sound fiscal principles. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/aug/... A lot of it was on Fox News. Where were you then?
It's bad for sick people to get the drugs they need to get better? Wow.. And I thought death panels were a sweet idea :-/

And if it was so bad, why didn't Bush veto it? He had final approval of any and all bills, did he not?

Again, surplus when he took office, taken down to massive deficit at end of office (and not NEARLY as much stonewalling as is happening now with his Congress, at least, not in the beginning)= good. Deficit when he took office, down to even more deficit now and stonewalling at every chance even when the other party initially agreed to it = bad. Huh.. I actually agree with that last point..

OMG I'M A REPUBLICAN!

“People smell funny.”

Since: Nov 07

East Vincent, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wise One wrote:
Anyone that will not go along with Obama...He was voted in because of color, not because of his political views. It's been nothing but broken promises since he got into office. I say, give the Republicans some control over his actions and things may get better (let's hope).
Not yet. Give it some more time before you can really make that assumption.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...

Since: Sep 09

Effort

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

General Braddock wrote:
Toomey is a dangerous extremist nut job. Sestak is a decorated soldier and family man. The choice is simple. SESTAK!!!
Look a bit closer at Sestak's decorations, they are all decorations that admirals and flag ranks give each other, remember that he got fired from his last admirals post.
Karma

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know any of these people personally to judge them. I agree with your style of voting, though. I live with a Republican and an Independent, and we ALL get along and JOKE.(That's something these stoneheads never do...)
I actually vote for Republicans, at times. Gees... I'M open-minded!!!
yaya

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

An elderly man suffered a massive heart attack. The family drove wildly to get him to the emergency room and after a long wait, the ER doctor appeared, wearing his scrubs and a long face. Sadly, he said, "I'm afraid Grandpa is brain-dead, but his heart is still beating." "Oh, Dear God," cried his wife, her hands clasped against her cheeks with shock!

"We've never had a Democrat in the family before!"
Miller

Pennsauken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Here we go again - Democrats with Military experience being demonized. Isn't it possible to salute someone for their service to this Country anymore? Do we really need to lower ourselves to this type of behavior?
fistv wrote:
<quoted text>
Look a bit closer at Sestak's decorations, they are all decorations that admirals and flag ranks give each other, remember that he got fired from his last admirals post.
paret

Dayton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 12, 2010
 

Voted For Joe Sestak

Judged:

1

1

1

If one wants a "K" street employee that makes his money defending Wall St. vote for Toomey.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miller wrote:
Here we go again - Democrats with Military experience being demonized. Isn't it possible to salute someone for their service to this Country anymore? Do we really need to lower ourselves to this type of behavior?<quoted text>
There are no democrats, republicans or atheists in fox holes. Just Brothers! Sestak will win. Toomey is going to implode.
VJJ

Dallastown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Ron wrote:
Repeal the Death Tax! Vote Toomey!
I heard Toomey is gonna make us stop reloading our own shells. Also heard he plans on building a campfire to burn all guns he is going to take from everyone. Couple other items:

- He went to school with someone who is gay
- Someone he knows from High School got an abortion

Don't vote for him, Heard all this on Faux news
VJJ

Dallastown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

fistv wrote:
<quoted text>
Look a bit closer at Sestak's decorations, they are all decorations that admirals and flag ranks give each other, remember that he got fired from his last admirals post.
From your lack of respect of someones service I am going to make a safe bet and say you NEVER served and ride on the coat tails of us that did.
Karma

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

VJJ wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Toomey is gonna make us stop reloading our own shells. Also heard he plans on building a campfire to burn all guns he is going to take from everyone. Couple other items:
- He went to school with someone who is gay
- Someone he knows from High School got an abortion
Don't vote for him, Heard all this on Faux news
I like that: FAUX NEWS!![sic] Clever, indeed. Isn't it the truth?! VJJ, you watch too much Oprah!
Once again, the "HILLS have EYES..." Watch out, Dems; they're coming out to get us!!! Annie Get your Gun!!! We're doomed!
Karma

Kittanning, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oops. It should've been "Annie, Get Your Gun!"

Since: Sep 09

Effort

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 12, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Miller wrote:
Here we go again - Democrats with Military experience being demonized. Isn't it possible to salute someone for their service to this Country anymore? Do we really need to lower ourselves to this type of behavior?<quoted text>
The difference is I can look at the salad and know what it is vs most civs that are impressed by the rows and colors with no clue what they were for.
Very few people over O6 ever impressed me during my 27 years, most were pompous asses who got there though politics. His career reads like a ticket puncher from the get go. Not to mention less than two years as a CO, somebody wanted him off that ship. Someone fast tracked him that's for sure.
This guy is a liberal progressives wet dream without a doubt. Don't let the stars blind you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Krave MaMeat 5,416
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 hr Jelly 51,280
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) Aug 15 Nicole 7
York City man charged with murdering baby Aug 9 Joe Biden 1
Suburban Life: Towns band together to share lov... Jul 22 Black dude 1
bulllys at the work place. Jul '14 robert 1
State police probing pistol theft in Adams County Jul '14 Marilyn Newcomer 1

Search the Hanover Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••