Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
PA INDEPENDENT

Belleville, NJ

#4301 Aug 26, 2014
Hello??
Conscientous Voter

Anonymous Proxy

#4302 Aug 27, 2014
PA INDEPENDENT wrote:
Im a non-voter this time around LOL
Then don't complain when things get bad right?
Think it through

Shippensburg, PA

#4303 Aug 27, 2014
Conscientous Voter wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't complain when things get bad right?
You have a choice between parkinsons and epilepsy. If you don't choose, you can't complain about the outcome right?

You have choice between being kicked in the crotch or punched in the kidney. If you don't choose, you can't complain when things get painful, right?

When confronted with nothing but horrible choices, refusing to participate in the process is a reasonable decision. Actually CHOOSING the disease or method of assault is the irresponsible act. YOU are the one to blame for things getting bad.

Since: Jun 08

Not Waynesboro or Hagerstown

#4304 Aug 28, 2014
Think it through wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a choice between parkinsons and epilepsy. If you don't choose, you can't complain about the outcome right?
You have choice between being kicked in the crotch or punched in the kidney. If you don't choose, you can't complain when things get painful, right?
When confronted with nothing but horrible choices, refusing to participate in the process is a reasonable decision. Actually CHOOSING the disease or method of assault is the irresponsible act. YOU are the one to blame for things getting bad.
It is unfortunate that you actually think you have a choice if you get Parkinson's or epilepsy.
Concrete thinkers

Shippensburg, PA

#4305 Aug 28, 2014
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
It is unfortunate that you actually think you have a choice if you get Parkinson's or epilepsy.
It was a metaphor. It is unfortunate that you were unable to recognize that.

#4306 Aug 28, 2014
Concrete thinkers wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a metaphor. It is unfortunate that you were unable to recognize that.
Interesting name, seems quite appropriate though, as I doubt original thoughts can penetrate your concrete. ;)
is it willful

Shippensburg, PA

#4307 Aug 28, 2014
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting name, seems quite appropriate though, as I doubt original thoughts can penetrate your concrete. ;)
It was, of course, a reference to you and your inability to comprehend metaphor. It is unfortunate that you were unable to recognize that.

#4308 Aug 28, 2014
Of course it is. Is your posting here an act of volition or are you compelled to post here?
Yes

Shippensburg, PA

#4309 Aug 28, 2014
GenPatton wrote:
Of course it is. Is your posting here an act of volition or are you compelled to post here?
Same as you.

#4310 Aug 28, 2014
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as you.
Dodge.
Chevrolet

Shippensburg, PA

#4311 Aug 28, 2014
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Dodge.
I see. You just want to play games.

Good day.

#4312 Aug 28, 2014
Thanks Dan.

You just confirmed, my suspicion. Why don't you post under your name anymore?

You did not answer my question, with either of the TWO choices I gave you.(volition or compelled)
Like a dog with a bone

Shippensburg, PA

#4313 Aug 28, 2014
GenPatton wrote:
Thanks Dan.
You just confirmed, my suspicion. Why don't you post under your name anymore?
You did not answer my question, with either of the TWO choices I gave you.(volition or compelled)
As I told you before - I don't know what you're talking about.
Bums

Pittsburgh, PA

#4314 Aug 28, 2014
Bums

#4315 Aug 28, 2014
Like a dog with a bone wrote:
<quoted text>
As I told you before - I don't know what you're talking about.
Yep, you sure are Dan, for the previous post of mine was the first reference I made of you being Dan.
Knows he lost

Shippensburg, PA

#4316 Aug 28, 2014
GenPatton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you sure are Dan, for the previous post of mine was the first reference I made of you being Dan.
First reference in this thread.

You can always tell when someone realizes they've lost the debate on the facts ... they begin focusing on the other poster's identity.
PA VOTER

Langhorne, PA

#4317 Aug 30, 2014
Not sure who's even running for senate this year, are there any seats up?
big dong

West Mifflin, PA

#4318 Aug 30, 2014
PA VOTER wrote:
Not sure who's even running for senate this year, are there any seats up?
If I leave the seat up in the crapper my wife hits me
Obama Defends Muslims

Wilkes Barre, PA

#4319 Aug 30, 2014
[Obama's 'workplace violence' guy seems to be a terrorist after all. Surprise surprise.
Why did Obama insist Hasan's murder of 13 American soldiers at Ft. Hood while shouting "Alluah Akbar" was a case of 'workplace violence' rather than terrorism?
Why does Obama protect Muslims who kill Americans?]

Ft. Hood shooter asks to be 'citizen' of Islamic State
August 29, 2014

The man convicted in the shooting rampage at Fort Hood in 2009 that left 13 dead is asking to become a "citizen" of the Islamic State in a letter to the militant group's leader.

Nidal Hasan, 43, the army psychiatrist sentenced to death last year by a military jury, addressed his letter to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, who heads the Islamic State, Fox News reported.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Clueless AND Stupid

Clarks Summit, PA

#4320 Aug 31, 2014
President Obama needs to focus on how the United States can meet global challenges
August 29

PRESIDENT OBAMA’S acknowledgment that “we don’t have a strategy yet” in Syria understandably attracted the most attention after his perplexing meeting with reporters Thursday. But his restatement of the obvious was not the most dismaying aspect of his remarks.

The president’s goal, to the extent he had one, seemed to be to tamp down all the assessments of gathering dangers that his own team had been issuing over the previous days.

This argument with his own administration is alarming on three levels.

The first has to do with simple competence. One can only imagine the whiplash that foreign leaders must be suffering.
Similarly, his senior advisers uniformly have warned of the unprecedented threat to America and Americans represented by Islamic extremists in Syria and Iraq. But Mr. Obama didn’t seem to agree.
When Mr. Obama refuses to acknowledge the reality, allies naturally wonder whether he will also refuse to respond to it.

Which is, in the end, the most disturbing aspect of Mr. Obama’s performance. Throughout his presidency, he has excelled at explaining what the United States cannot do and cannot afford, and his remarks Thursday were no exception.“Ukraine is not a member of NATO,” he said.“We don’t have those treaty obligations with Ukraine.” If Iraq doesn’t form an acceptable government, it’s “unrealistic” to think the United States can defeat the Islamic State.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/presid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr Mr Rogers is cool 5,898
News Heroin sentence 12 years (Jun '10) Jun 24 gab 93
Review: Happy Nails Jun 14 Beachgirl 1
Snyder lance May '15 Torts 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May '15 Scott123 10
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr '15 Trista Biddle 23
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages