Obama Says Yall Come

Plymouth, PA

#4019 Jun 19, 2014
Feds lowball number of children crossing border
June 16, 2014
DHS data reveal publicized estimates don't even come close

The Department of Homeland Security seems to have lowballed its estimates in the number of unaccompanied alien children it’s publicly claiming will arrive in the U.S. during the fiscal year of 2014.

DHS claimed in its new budget proposal that current trends lead it to estimate 60,000 unaccompanied alien children, or UACs, will cross illegally this year.

A closer look at DHS’s own numbers, however, show that as of May 31, a total of 47,017 UACs have already arrived, mostly from Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/feds-lowball-numbe...
Obama fan

Philadelphia, PA

#4020 Jun 19, 2014
Love him
Teahadists heads explode

Mount Joy, PA

#4021 Jun 20, 2014
White House to honor young adults who came to US illegally

The White House will honor 10 young adults on Tuesday who came to the United States illegally and qualified for the president’s program to defer deportation actions.

Each person has qualified for the government’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program, which delays removal proceedings against them as long as they meet certain guidelines.

They will be honored as “Champions of Change,” the White House said in a statement Monday because they “serve as success stories and role models in their academic and professional spheres.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#4022 Jun 20, 2014
I'm sure they are ALL of color.
Teahadists heads explode

Mount Joy, PA

#4023 Jun 20, 2014
So what?
CaCat

Pittsburgh, PA

#4024 Jun 20, 2014
Sew you hands to your ass
Senator Casey

Philadelphia, PA

#4025 Jun 20, 2014
Vote for me
Senator Casey

Glenolden, PA

#4026 Jun 20, 2014
Hello
Lying As Obamas Strategy

Scranton, PA

#4027 Jun 20, 2014
White House Claims IRS Computer Crash Story Is Really True
06/16/2014

White House spokesman Josh Earnest stonewalled reporters Monday, seeking an explanation for the administration’s Friday-night claim that a computer crash wiped out all the emails between IRS chief Lois Lerner and other agencies, including the White House.
From 2010 onward, Obama’s IRS officials used their tax power to cripple fundraising and advocacy at many Republican-leaning tea party groups before the 2012 election.

IRS official Lois Lerner played a central role in the suppression effort, but has refused to explain how the scheme began, and if the White House was involved.

Administration officials promised to send copies of Lerner’s emails to House GOP investigators.

But they now say they have no copies of her messages to and from senior officials in other agencies, because her computer crashed.

The story “is entirely reasonable because it’s true and it’s a fact,” Earnest said.
The missing emails could show conversations between Lerner and senior administration officials in the White House or other agencies.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/white-house...
Senator Casey

Philadelphia, PA

#4028 Jun 20, 2014
I thank you
Senator Casey

King Of Prussia, PA

#4029 Jun 20, 2014
Hello
tom ridge

West Mifflin, PA

#4030 Jun 20, 2014
vote for me I can put the state in debt
Obamas Liars Lie

Scranton, PA

#4031 Jun 20, 2014
'I don't believe you!': Paul Ryan levels blistering attack against IRS boss over 'lost' emails explanation
June 20, 2014

Incredulous lawmakers tore into IRS Commissioner John Koskinen over the agency's claims that subpoenaed emails of ex-official Lois Lerner and other employees are gone forever because a hard drive was destroyed.

“This is unbelievable," Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., angrily told Koskinen. "That’s your problem. Nobody believes you.”

Koskinen responded,“I have a long career. That’s the first time anyone’s said I don’t believe you.”

"I don't believe you," Ryan shot back again.

Koskinen set a defiant tone during his testimony before the House Ways and Means Committee, telling lawmakers he felt no need for the agency to apologize amid accusations of a cover-up in the targeting scandal of conservative groups.

Republican lawmakers had demanded the emails between Lerner and other government officials - including at the White House - be turned over to determine whether there was a coordinated effort to stymie conservative groups prior to the 2012 elections.

“I don’t think an apology is owed,” he said.“We haven’t lost an email since the start of this investigation.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/20/ir...
bobby6464

Mountain View, CA

#4032 Jun 21, 2014
That came from the fixed news network, shocking.
Yuck

Quakertown, PA

#4033 Jun 21, 2014
bobby6464 wrote:
Go suck yourself, troll.
Obamas Liars Lie

Scranton, PA

#4034 Jun 21, 2014
bobby6464 wrote:
Rep. Ryan Takes IRS Commissioner To Task Over Lost Emails
June 21, 2014

There were fireworks on Capitol Hill on Friday in the form of testy exchanges and charges that claims by the IRS were "unbelievable," which, if you've watched Washington for any period of time, is the closest politicians get to saying someone lied.

That was the case when Republican Rep. Paul Ryan hammered IRS Commissioner John Koskinen on Friday. Ryan was talking about the IRS' assertion that emails from Former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner, who is accused of targeting conservative groups, were deleted.

"You are the Internal Revenue Service," Ryan said. "You can reach into the lives of hard-working taxpayers and with a phone call, an email, or a letter you can turn their lives upside-down. You ask taxpayers to hang on to seven years of their personal tax information in case they are ever audited, and you can't keep six months' worth of employee emails?"

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way/2014/06/2...
bobby6464

Mountain View, CA

#4035 Jun 21, 2014
Ha ha ha ha ha ha that man was so scared
Eric Shun

West Mifflin, PA

#4036 Jun 21, 2014
does anyone else wake up with a raging throbbing 9 inch erection?
well I do every morning and the wife mounts that monster and rides it for over 30 minutes she loves me
Senator Casey

Chester Springs, PA

#4037 Jun 21, 2014
Vote me back in
Senator Casey

King Of Prussia, PA

#4038 Jun 21, 2014
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed bbqbob2001 5,540
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search