Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3590 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds bobby. You are slipping fast.
Can't do it can you?

Of course not. Because you're just making shit up.

LMAO! What an unmitigated loser you are.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3591 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>big ego there DTM, Dan is anyones name. You don't own it. You want to be the only Dan, then I suggest you register DTM. Oh wait you can't do that because it makes it difficult to be multiple posters.
Dan the Man Derangement Syndrome.

You've got it BAAAD! LMAO!
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#3592 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Show me. Show me where I've accused anyone of being Marisa in the last month.
You're making shit up. You name yourself after me and obsessively attack me, even when I'm not here. Then you claim I'm doing that with Marisa. You're deluded. You're projecting your own pathology onto me.
Not only are you multiple posters but you lie.

Just a few hours ago on the GUN LAW thread on page 44,you responded to Fonzie and said Marvelous Marvin is Marisa...."He" is not only two posts deep, it is Marisa, she changes names.......

So looks like you got caught lying. So there is your proof liar.

Gun Law thread. Page 44.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3593 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>Not only are you multiple posters but you lie.
Just a few hours ago on the GUN LAW thread on page 44,you responded to Fonzie and said Marvelous Marvin is Marisa...."He" is not only two posts deep, it is Marisa, she changes names.......
Gun Law thread. Page 44.
That wasn't me, dumbass. My posts are marked "Chambersburg," not "Reading," as I have already pointed out.

Care to try again? LOL!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3594 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
Gun Law thread. Page 44.
And, unlike you troll, I post under one name and one name only - Dan the Man. Always have. Always will.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3595 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't me, dumbass. My posts are marked "Chambersburg," not "Reading," as I have already pointed out.
Care to try again? LOL!
LOL! Correction: my posts are marked "Carlisle." Chambersburg and Carlisle are the trolls with DTMDS.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3596 Dec 27, 2012
LOL! It's been a long day.

ANOTHER correction: my posts are marked "Carlisle." Chambersburg and Reading are the trolls with DTMDS.
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#3597 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to try again? LOL!
I have a tablet and it does not show ip addresses. All I see is the name. When I see DTM, that is it. I also don't have post numbers, just the page.
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#3598 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
LOL! It's been a long day.
ANOTHER correction: my posts are marked "Carlisle." Chambersburg and Reading are the trolls with DTMDS.
Someone is having a hard time getting it right. Hmmmm

Three posts with three errors.Hmmmmm
Sanchez

Chambersburg, PA

#3599 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
Gun Law thread. Page 44.
Marisa is a dirty cuno!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3600 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>I have a tablet and it does not show ip addresses. All I see is the name. When I see DTM, that is it. I also don't have post numbers, just the page.
Wow, you have all kinds of handicaps, don't you? DTMDS and a pathetic half-assed way of using the internet.

LOL! No wonder everything you say and believe is idiotic.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3601 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>Someone is having a hard time getting it right. Hmmmm
Three posts with three errors.Hmmmmm
Nope, two posts with an error each. BFD. I corrected them.

Like I said - it's been a long day.
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#3602 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you have all kinds of handicaps, don't you? DTMDS and a pathetic half-assed way of using the internet.
LOL! No wonder everything you say and believe is idiotic.
So I'm not a wiz on the computer, big deal. In the scheme of things who really cares about ones ability on a computer?

Unlike you, I don't spend my waking hours on the internet. I actually have a life outside of the internet. I have friends, I have a social life, basically I have a good time and a happy life. Too bad you don't.

You like to copy phrases that someone says. You are now hung up on DTMDS. Could be one of the reasons other posters have accused you of plagiarism. I guess you don't like it when you are called on your Marisa Derangement Syndrome, so you try to turn it around and think posters are obsessed with you. Now that is one hugh LOL!

Get over yourself already.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3603 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm not a wiz on the computer, big deal. In the scheme of things who really cares about ones ability on a computer?
Unlike you, I don't spend my waking hours on the internet. I actually have a life outside of the internet. I have friends, I have a social life, basically I have a good time and a happy life. Too bad you don't.
You like to copy phrases that someone says. You are now hung up on DTMDS. Could be one of the reasons other posters have accused you of plagiarism. I guess you don't like it when you are called on your Marisa Derangement Syndrome, so you try to turn it around and think posters are obsessed with you. Now that is one hugh LOL!
The single biggest symptom of DTMDS is naming yourself after DTM.

Yep, you've got it BAAAD!

LMAO!
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3604 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>So I'm not a wiz on the computer, big deal. In the scheme of things who really cares about ones ability on a computer?
Ummm, yes you do. You do spend all your waking hours on the internet. You've been here constantly for the past week, you loser.

SAYING you have friends and a social life won't make it so, loser. Saying you have a good time and a happy live won't make it so, loser.

If you have to name yourself after a stranger on Topix and relentlessly following him around calling him names - you don't have a life AT ALL, much less a happy one.

Loser.
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#3605 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The single biggest symptom of DTMDS is naming yourself after DTM.
Yep, you've got it BAAAD!
LMAO!
Can't spell either can you? It's Dan "Da" Man. Not Dan "THE" MAN.

It's also called being mocked. Poor DTM, thinks people are obsessed with him when all they are doing is mocking him. Poor man, you really need to get over yourself, it's not a healthy place to be mentally.

MOCK
Verb---Tease or laugh at in a scornful or comtemptuous manner.

Adjective--Not authentic or real, but without the intention to deceive

Noun--An object of derision

That's what it's all about dumbo! Now get over yourself. The only place you are a legend is in your own little head.
Dan da Man

Chambersburg, PA

#3606 Dec 27, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, yes you do. You do spend all your waking hours on the internet. You've been here constantly for the past week, you loser.
SAYING you have friends and a social life won't make it so, loser. Saying you have a good time and a happy live won't make it so, loser.
If you have to name yourself after a stranger on Topix and relentlessly following him around calling him names - you don't have a life AT ALL, much less a happy one.
Loser.
Wrong again! I haven't been here all week. You lie! I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with friends and family, wasn't near a computer. I scrolled back and see you were here Christmas....sad. I wasn't here Sunday or Monday either.

So if you are going to accuse me of being here all week you better know what you are talking about. Making stuff up doesn't cut it.
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3607 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>Can't spell either can you? It's Dan "Da" Man. Not Dan "THE" MAN.
It's also called being mocked. Poor DTM, thinks people are obsessed with him when all they are doing is mocking him. Poor man, you really need to get over yourself, it's not a healthy place to be mentally.
MOCK
Verb---Tease or laugh at in a scornful or comtemptuous manner.
Adjective--Not authentic or real, but without the intention to deceive
Noun--An object of derision
That's what it's all about dumbo! Now get over yourself. The only place you are a legend is in your own little head.
Face it - you're obsessed.

You've named yourself after me.

You do nothing but mock me - by your own admission.

Your sole reason for being on Topix seems to be ME.

That is an obsession by any reasonable standard.

You have no identity of your own. You never post under any name long enough to establish an identity. You're currently only identifiable because of me - you have no identity except in reaction to who I am. You're a frightened little chickenshit loser who can't stand actually establishing your own identity here so you create an identity based on someone else.

What a sad, pathetic little "life" you have - nothing to do but mock me.(Notice "life" is in quotes - because it's not a life at all, loser).
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#3608 Dec 27, 2012
Dan da Man wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! I haven't been here all week. You lie! I spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with friends and family, wasn't near a computer. I scrolled back and see you were here Christmas....sad. I wasn't here Sunday or Monday either.
So if you are going to accuse me of being here all week you better know what you are talking about. Making stuff up doesn't cut it.
No, you didn't see that I was here on Christmas. You saw one of your fellow DTMDS sufferers.

And don't try to pretend you have friends. We all know you don't. All you are is a pathetic Topix troll whose only purpose in life is to mock your moral and intellectual superiors.

You are a sad, pathetic loser who only finds meaning by naming yourself after me and desperately seeking my attention.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#3609 Dec 27, 2012
WHAT THE FREAK..
MOCK bashing NO LIFERS..REALLY People... BTW..this thread is soooooo old..2010..
can we have an updated thread here pleeeeease..of course..this is the thread I found my True Love..Semper Fi..this is WHERE we met and sadly, THIS is WHERE he remained.
a legend in his own head, INDEED!!..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Sat Oh well 5,575
pump it powder (Jan '12) Dec 15 askmetray28 39
Two charged in heroin arrest Dec 13 lady 1
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov '14 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov '14 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov '14 Just a thought 11
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web