what`s bugging you?

Posted in the Hanover Forum

Fetus T Bluster

Winter Park, FL

#1 Aug 11, 2011
the high taxes are bugging the hell out of me.
HUH

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2011
how the hell can congress justify taking 23 vacations a year!!!!! what a raquet. get to work you lazy slobs with your inflated pensions and salaries. im tired of paying for your expensive lifestyles!!!!!
whomever

Blackwood, NJ

#3 Aug 12, 2011
I planned on retiring in the north-central area of PA but had to change that due to the fracking going on that's polluting water wells everywhere. One of the most rural and beautiful areas of the country has been ruined for generations to come.
Dick Gozinya

Shippensburg, PA

#4 Aug 12, 2011
Taxes in Pa. are unconstitutuional,, I'm getting ready to pay an almost $3700.00 damn SCHOOL TAX because I'm a property owner at the end of this month, I have no kids in school, BUT! If you ride into town you will see all the little hispanics & negroes running up & down the street! They live in a rented apartment & their parents don't pay squadly shit!!So how can this be fair? Sure the same ole story, Work all your damn life just to give it back to the Govt. And then they just go out there and blow it! AND YOU CAN BET IF I POSTED THIS COMMENT ON THE Hanover Evening Sun PAGE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED BEFORE YOU EVER SEEN IT.
Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

#5 Sep 16, 2011
Dick Gozinya wrote:
Taxes in Pa. are unconstitutional,, I'm getting ready to pay an almost $3700.00 damn SCHOOL TAX because I'm a property owner at the end of this month, I have no kids in school, BUT! If you ride into town you will see all the little Hispanics & Negroes running up & down the street! They live in a rented apartment & their parents don't pay squadly shit!!So how can this be fair? Sure the same ole story, Work all your damn life just to give it back to the Govt. And then they just go out there and blow it! AND YOU CAN BET IF I POSTED THIS COMMENT ON THE Hanover Evening Sun PAGE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DELETED BEFORE YOU EVER SEEN IT.
$3700 really? I wish I only paid that, I pay $8700 a year. By the way no one "EVER SEEN IT" they "EVER SAW IT".
Also the word "squadly", I,,,I don't even know what that is,,,but it scares the hell out of me. Good luck to you though and I wish you all the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 30 min snackman 5,472
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep 20 Petal Power 2
bulllys at the work place. Sep 19 Petal Power 3
Hanover Police Force Sep 15 Jeremy 1
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Hanover Jobs

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover