Beaten man left on side of Route 94

Full story: Evening Sun 87
A Gettysburg man will be arraigned this month on charges that he punched another man in the face and left him bleeding on the side of Route 94 in Reading Township. Full Story
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#63 Mar 7, 2013
Your Pink Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>Silly girl. Gettysburg gets well over a million visitors each year. I know this because I saw the numbers from the NPS right here on this site. I know you saw them too, they were in a post directed at you. You'll have to do better, I can feel your frustration. I don't care about casinos, people named Wendy, parades in Jim Thorpe, or the town of Gettysburg. I'm just here to use you for entertainment. If you want me to keep coming though you're going to have to stop making an ass of yourself and let me do it. Otherwise it's no fun for me
She wants you to threaten her. She knows why. Nice touch turning it around to make her look like a fool.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#64 Mar 7, 2013
Your Pink Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>Silly girl. Gettysburg gets well over a million visitors each year. I know this because I saw the numbers from the NPS right here on this site. I know you saw them too, they were in a post directed at you. You'll have to do better, I can feel your frustration. I don't care about casinos, people named Wendy, parades in Jim Thorpe, or the town of Gettysburg. I'm just here to use you for entertainment. If you want me to keep coming though you're going to have to stop making an ass of yourself and let me do it. Otherwise it's no fun for me
Remember you THINK you know who this is, but you don't. So, if you want to keep making an ass of yourself keep thinking I'm Dani, because I'm not.
I know you care you always respond.
Personally, I think you have a bit of a crush on Dani. Problem is she wouldn't have anything to do with you

Got casino?
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#65 Mar 7, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>

How will this loser's bickering help Gettysburg? It won't. The violent gang crimes, the decline in tourism, the sinking local economy: these are the issues upon which we should focus. And I will do my part to ensure they are discussed.
Then provide the data to support your claims.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#66 Mar 7, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. And this Gettysburg loser has some sick construct in its mind about several posters who frustrate it. It can't stop thinking about Mr. Gratman, Stimpy, myself, you, and anyone else who disagrees with it. Just look at the username it uses.
A window into its mind. You're absolutely right, this loser is obsessed with this forum, even after getting its tail whipped it comes back for more.
How will this loser's bickering help Gettysburg? It won't. The violent gang crimes, the decline in tourism, the sinking local economy: these are the issues upon which we should focus. And I will do my part to ensure they are discussed.
Davenport I commend you for trying to help this sad little town. You're doing what the locals can't or won't do. All they can do is bicker about dumb stuff on a public forum. They have no idea if they're interacting with one of their own or an outsider. In the end only time will tell, then they'll find out the truth and look like fools.
Your Pink Stinks

Cheltenham, PA

#67 Mar 7, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. And this Gettysburg loser has some sick construct in its mind about several posters who frustrate it. It can't stop thinking about Mr. Gratman, Stimpy, myself, you, and anyone else who disagrees with it. Just look at the username it uses.
A window into its mind. You're absolutely right, this loser is obsessed with this forum, even after getting its tail whipped it comes back for more.
How will this loser's bickering help Gettysburg? It won't. The violent gang crimes, the decline in tourism, the sinking local economy: these are the issues upon which we should focus. And I will do my part to ensure they are discussed.
My hero (swoon). Is it opposite day because everything you just said is 180 degrees wrong. Just ask the other poster here (I don't include your imaginary friends) how amusing it is when someone so badly misses the mark when trying to antagonize. You guys do love to project though. Tell me again who's obsessed? I guess it's like all your other BS. Park visitation goes up, you say tourism is on the decline. Zero violent crime in the police reports, you make some up or dig up years old articles. You're the one who has wasted the last year of his life posting the same thing here 1200 times, I make a dozen posts and I'm obsessed? Keep going. I'm really enjoying this. Call me a dumb local hick for the 500th time. Go ahead monkey. Dance for my amusement
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#68 Mar 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Then provide the data to support your claims.
that locals are losers or Gettysburg has gang issues? From where I sit I'd say the locals are losers and that has been self evident for a long time now.

Carry on oh wayward son.......and ya still got no casino. All that fighting for nothing >snicker<
Your Pink Stinks

Cheltenham, PA

#69 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Remember you THINK you know who this is, but you don't. So, if you want to keep making an ass of yourself keep thinking I'm Dani, because I'm not.
I know you care you always respond.
Personally, I think you have a bit of a crush on Dani. Problem is she wouldn't have anything to do with you
Got casino?
Now who's the nut making all the wrong calls? I don't know a Dani, I don't think you're her, I don't care who you are. Now tell me, who's the ass?
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#70 Mar 7, 2013
Your Pink Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>Now who's the nut making all the wrong calls? I don't know a Dani, I don't think you're her, I don't care who you are. Now tell me, who's the ass?
Well, I don't know, I don't an ass. Since I don't know you I don't know if you're an ass or not. But you think this is Dani and you want a casino in Gettysburg.

You care who this is, and you think you know who this is, you just won't admit it, be honest.

Observer

Carlisle, PA

#71 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>that locals are losers or Gettysburg has gang issues? From where I sit I'd say the locals are losers and that has been self evident for a long time now.
Carry on oh wayward son.......and ya still got no casino. All that fighting for nothing >snicker<
No one cares what you think, no one is going to threaten you. But keep posting at any rate. Got buffer? <snicker>
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#72 Mar 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you think, no one is going to threaten you. But keep posting at any rate. Got buffer? <snicker>
yes you do, you keep replying.

LOL, got no casino?
Davenport

Brooklyn, NY

#73 Mar 7, 2013
Your Pink Stinks wrote:
<quoted text>Call me a dumb local hick for the 500th time.
So you've been posting under a different name? Why, did your last strategy blow up in your face? You are really frustrated, or else you wouldn't keep trying to impress us.

Dumb local hick.
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#74 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>yes you do, you keep replying.
LOL, got no casino?
Got buffer? <snicker>
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#75 Mar 7, 2013
Davenport wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been posting under a different name? Why, did your last strategy blow up in your face? You are really frustrated, or else you wouldn't keep trying to impress us.
Dumb local hick.
It has nothing else to do in a town with no future.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#76 Mar 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Got buffer? <snicker>
I look left, I look right, I look ALL over and yet I can't find a casino anywhere, good work was well done
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#77 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I look left, I look right, I look ALL over and yet I can't find a casino anywhere, good work was well done
Sure there are. There are several in PA. Now, how's the progress on that buffer zone? <snicker>
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#78 Mar 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure there are. There are several in PA. Now, how's the progress on that buffer zone? <snicker>
I wouldn't know considering I'm not Dani and not working on the project. >snicker<
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#79 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't know considering I'm not Dani and not working on the project. >snicker<
Sure you do.
Pink Eye

Emmaus, PA

#80 Mar 7, 2013
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do.
I'm not Dani, although I've never played her on TV or at any meetings regarding buffer zones or casinos. But thank you for inquiring about my identity.
Observer

Carlisle, PA

#81 Mar 7, 2013
I've never indicated anything about your identity beyond beyond statements that would be known only to the person to whom I made the statements. It's pretty obvious that you are the only one that cares about it. That alone says a lot. No one except you and Bad Bet Billy thinks Topix is a legitimate discussion board. Not even Colorado Chick who's over 24000 posts in just two years should tell you something. Both of you are slow learners.
Your Pink Stinks

United States

#82 Mar 7, 2013
Pink Eye wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I don't know, I don't an ass. Since I don't know you I don't know if you're an ass or not. But you think this is Dani and you want a casino in Gettysburg.
You care who this is, and you think you know who this is, you just won't admit it, be honest.
If anyone actually cared about you as much as you think they do you'd have had better things to do with your life for the last 2 years instead of racking up 3000 posts here. Now tell us more about how great your boyfriend is. I'm really enjoying it:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 2 hr Tigersgo 5,502
snyders/lance independent business owners news Tue Krave MaMeat 1
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Mon overprivileged am... 53
Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct 27 Anonymous 39
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 24 vlad tepes 53
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]