Beaten man left on side of Route 94

Full story: Evening Sun 87
A Gettysburg man will be arraigned this month on charges that he punched another man in the face and left him bleeding on the side of Route 94 in Reading Township. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wow

York, PA

#1 May 7, 2010
Way to go SL
Broken Hearted

Carlisle, PA

#2 May 8, 2010
If all three were charged with simple assault how did only one get charged with aggravated assault? Two of them were treated at local hospitals for injuries one of which had to have surgery, yet charged with aggravated assault.
What would you have done if you had a gun pointed at you?
LOL

Hanover, PA

#3 May 9, 2010
FYI...SL didnt start hittin because a gun was pointed in his face!!!! there was no gun!!!! so if he told ya that and you believed it your just as stupid as he is! SL also told people that his hand was messed up cuz someone bit his hand...well MAYBE IF HE DIDNT PUNCH AND KICK THE KID IN THE HEAD AND LEAVE HIM FOR DEAD HE WOULDNT OF HAD TO HAVE SURGERY ON HIS HAND!!!!! people need to get the story right before they post something and make themselves look stupid!
Who is Stupid

Carlisle, PA

#5 May 9, 2010
Were you there? According to the reports from proper authorities there was a gun confiscated!!!
Further More - LOL

Carlisle, PA

#6 May 9, 2010
The kid only had a broken nose so I really don't think he was LEFT FOR DEAD.
the truth

Shippensburg, PA

#7 May 9, 2010
ur right U need the facts before U post something U nkow nothing about call state police they have the gun STUPID and there was no kicks and 3 hits is not trying to kill someone maybe ur friend shouldnt be chasing someone down the street if hes not built 4 itSTUPID
the truth

Shippensburg, PA

#8 May 9, 2010
ur right lol get ur facts straight call state police they have the gun STUPID tell ur friend not 2 chase people down the street if hes not built 4 it
LOL

Hanover, PA

#9 May 10, 2010
it was a B-B GUN i would hardly consider that a threat! no his nose WASNT the only thing broken...and yes he was kicked in the head..there was NO way his injuries came from SL punchin him in the face!
Oh No - LOL

Carlisle, PA

#10 May 10, 2010
You are truly STUPID!!!! The first comment you stated "there was no gun" and now you have told on yourself for admitting there was a gun involved. It doesn't matter whether it was a b-b gun, it was still a "GUN." When you and your friends pointed the gun did you tell him it wasn't a real gun - I think not. Thanks for the admission about the gun being there.
I was there

Hanover, PA

#11 May 10, 2010
I personally was there and i dont feel anyone should be posting anything unless they were there. Its not for anyone to speculate what happened or what didnt, its now up to the court to decide. So LOL really shut up cuz it sounds like you are goin off hearsay...all the other posts i feel the same way...if you are goin by what SL told you..well you cant always believe what he says, so please keep the comments to yourselves its not necessary to be name calling and pointing fingers, the incident happened in March....let it go and let the judicial system do its job.
The Truth Hurts

Hanover, PA

#12 May 10, 2010
Hey "I was there", I'll post whenever the heck I want to post and I wasn't there. All of you people act like a bunch of 3rd grade, eminem punks. 20 years olds, listening to rap music and acting like a bunch of thugs = L-O-S-E-R
I was there

Hanover, PA

#13 May 11, 2010
FYI thats not me at all! im tryin to be mature about this...maybe your the one that needs to grow up..how will anyone no if who you described isnt you? No one will nor do they wanna no! And you are absolutely right..post what you want..its freedom of speech right...i was only making a suggestion. I am so happy that you know how to spell loser, come to think of it, thats about 3rd grade vocabulary.
GET TO THE POINT

Hanover, PA

#14 May 19, 2010
I'm sure there wasn't any alcohol involved and why is it this age group immediately chooses to settle everything with violence? Insecure? Testosterone levels too high? Try to impress friends? Mother didn't tell you she loved you enough when you were growing up?
50cent

Hanover, PA

#15 May 19, 2010
The Truth Hurts wrote:
Hey "I was there", I'll post whenever the heck I want to post and I wasn't there. All of you people act like a bunch of 3rd grade, eminem punks. 20 years olds, listening to rap music and acting like a bunch of thugs = L-O-S-E-R
Leave my boy M out of it BITCH!!! or else "i'll kick ya in the head" and break your gay ass Bon Jovi collection.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16 May 19, 2010
50cent wrote:
<quoted text>Leave my boy M out of it ****!!! or else "i'll kick ya in the head" and break your gay ass Bon Jovi collection.
Just don't touch the Barry Manilow and ABBA collection...please.
Reality

United States

#17 May 19, 2010
Can't we all to learn to love one another?
Wow

Gettysburg, PA

#18 May 19, 2010
Just another story about backwoods Pennsyltuckyians
was there

Aspers, PA

#19 May 19, 2010
Who is Stupid wrote:
Were you there? According to the reports from proper authorities there was a gun confiscated!!!
I was there, this "argument" went on for a while and when I heard what sounded like someone getting hit I ran outside and I saw a gun! I was shocked to see that kid laying on the side of the road covered in blood! I did call the police and reported what was going on but heard nothing further about this until now. I was also told by other ppl that I was crazy and that I probably saw something that looked like a gun.... guess my eyes were right!!!
was there

Aspers, PA

#20 May 19, 2010
LOL wrote:
it was a B-B GUN i would hardly consider that a threat! no his nose WASNT the only thing broken...and yes he was kicked in the head..there was NO way his injuries came from SL punchin him in the face!
Hey LOL, I was there and heard it all, this kid got kicked and hit several times!!!! I heard it and saw the after math, I also saw a gun being pointed... didn't know it was a bb gun, I thought it was real!!
was there

Aspers, PA

#21 May 19, 2010
Further More - LOL wrote:
The kid only had a broken nose so I really don't think he was LEFT FOR DEAD.
The kid was covered in blood and was left on the road after getting hit and kicked!!! I heard and saw alot that night, that poor kid got jacked up... all head injuries are serious, even if your only hit once in the face and knocked down to the pavement that is enough to give you a brain injury and that would lead to death!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 5 hr sam 5,493
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Oct 17 Leroy Smedlap 9
Snyder's Lance Oct 17 Long Time Lance Man 5
Police: Theft at Weis Markets in Gettysburg cou... (Apr '14) Oct 14 Summa 30
Question Oct 5 Helpneeded 1
Man arrested in April Franklin House Tavern sta... (Jan '11) Oct 3 anonymous 52
Straban Township man charged for Walmart thefts Sep '14 Petal Power 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs