Clean up after your dog

There are 9 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 26, 2011, titled Clean up after your dog. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Those of you who have dogs and walk them on the streets of Hanover, please for the respect of others, clean up the poop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
funny

Hanover, PA

#21 May 28, 2011
lol, you said poop.
fred

Gettysburg, PA

#22 May 29, 2011
hmm wrote:
I told my neighbors that if they don't pick up their dog's feces, I will put it in a brown bag on their doorstep, light it on fire, and ring their doorbell. Actually, I'm too timid to do this, but I think it would teach them a lesson!
I told one idiot who liked to let his dog run loose and crap in other neighbor's yards. I called him and asked him if he would like to clean it up. He did. But I also told him I had a cat and had no real desire to empty my cat's litter box at his front door.
HAHA

Hanover, PA

#23 May 29, 2011
wow wrote:
I know a guy who figured out who's dog was pooping in front of his garage (in an alley), cleaned up the poop for like a month and put it in a bucket. He then took the poop and put it right in front of the guys front door on his welcome mat and also put it right in front of the guys drivers side car door. They said they heard the guy cussing for about 10 minutes and figured he had found the presents left for him. But...I guess the guy got the point because poop hasn't been found in front of his garage since then.
I LOVE IT! If you can't clean up after your pet...then you shouldn't have one!
fred

Gettysburg, PA

#24 May 29, 2011
Sooo wrote:
Just look at it as free fertilizer.
I guess you do not spend any money on your lawn if you have one. Shit and piss from a stupid animal and its stupid animal, especially if one spends money on one's lawn through a service or manually, is too much. Pee and shit on a green lawn is not fun.
the middle way

Hanover, PA

#25 May 29, 2011
Hanover cops busting somebody for not cleaning up dog poop? You mean there's something that they ENFORCE??? I have seen them sitting slack-jawed while drivers run red lights and almost run down pedestrians. Can it be that they're worn out from writing dog-poop citations?
Joe Average

Baltimore, MD

#26 May 31, 2011
HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
I LOVE IT! If you can't clean up after your pet...then you shouldn't have one!
BINGO!

Since: Jun 11

Hanover, PA

#27 Jun 22, 2011
Some dude let his dog crap on my lawn and left it, so I picked it up and followed him home. Later that night I left it on his door step with a nice "fu** you but have a nice day" letter.
The Dude

Hermitage, TN

#28 Jun 26, 2011
Yankees.... so uptight about everything. It is just dog shit are you so lazy you can't do it yourself?

Since: Jun 11

Hanover, PA

#29 Jun 26, 2011
The Dude wrote:
Yankees.... so uptight about everything. It is just dog shit are you so lazy you can't do it yourself?
Sorry to disappoint, I'm a southern rebel, straight from the sticks of South Carolina. Being from the south we would show more respect to our neighbor and self pride than to leave our mess some where. But nice attempt at trolling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 1 hr WhateverWorks 5,758
News 12-time DUI repeater gets up to 7 years in prison (Sep '08) Apr 30 Trista Biddle 23
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Mar '15 Fannie Pak 2
Second eagle Mar '15 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]