Man pistol-whipped, robbed in Hanover

Man pistol-whipped, robbed in Hanover

There are 12 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Nov 11, 2009, titled Man pistol-whipped, robbed in Hanover. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Police say charges are pending against two people after a man was pistol-whipped, beaten and robbed Tuesday while inside a Hanover apartment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

ImPotent Stuff

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Nov 11, 2009
Why bother reporting this bull$hit until you have THE facts. Either a bad drug deal or jealous of him "meeting in the park" with their friend.
Kayto

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Nov 12, 2009
Hanover was a nice place till it was blessed with diversity. soon, its going to be like york...just a nasty drug infested, crime riddled cess pool of trash minorities.
benjamin

New Bloomfield, PA

#3 Nov 13, 2009
Kayto wrote:
Hanover was a nice place till it was blessed with diversity. soon, its going to be like york...just a nasty drug infested, crime riddled cess pool of trash minorities.
off topic!
Boozer

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Nov 14, 2009
benjamin wrote:
<quoted text>off topic!
No it's not off topic,I grew up running around and chasing girls in Hanover over 30 years ago,now it's nothing but urban sprawl Baltimore trash and minorities from Gettysburg and York looking for fresh white girls to impregnate and dump.
york city

Hummelstown, PA

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Take your medicine old man and STFU.
Boozer

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Nov 14, 2009
york city wrote:
Take your medicine old man and STFU.
My medicine is a nice house in the country away from trash ( you ) and I've been taking it long before your mother bought her first bag of Coke with her A$$ and conceived you in the cesspool you call home...York.
Not off topic

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Nov 14, 2009
Boozer wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not off topic,I grew up running around and chasing girls in Hanover over 30 years ago,now it's nothing but urban sprawl Baltimore trash and minorities from Gettysburg and York looking for fresh white girls to impregnate and dump.
Shame on you! "Boozer" IS a girl, correct. Your kind should be exported to San Francisco...damn perverts. Take a good look; Hanover needed its gene pool improved with all the inbreeding. York/Gettysburg/Baltimore...Me xicans/Latinos/Blacks will substantially improve said gene pool. Can't impregnate them there white gals if they don't want impregnated; someone ain't doin' their job. Carry on!
benjamin

New Bloomfield, PA

#9 Nov 18, 2009
UNOEMSANE wrote:
This has Nijjetr wrote all over it
what in the he-- is nijjetr? If your afraid to spell it you shouldn't speak it. If you really think this way you should go down to Baltimore city and spew your thoughts to the public...then we can all laugh when someone spews your blood all over the sidewalk. What is wrong with you racist people?
benjamin

New Bloomfield, PA

#11 Nov 18, 2009
UNOEMSANE wrote:
<quoted text>
There are too many nijjers in Hanover spilling white's blood as it is. As the coon population rises notice the increase in all crime. Nijjers create a path of destruction everywhere they go, it's a well know proven fact. Look at all the major nijjer cities like Detroit, totally nijjer infested, crime ridden, slum welfare scum pool of pure shxx. Hanover and York are on their way to being as nijjerfested thanks to nijjer loving axxholes such as yourself.
Sorry but race doesn't cause crime. Cities have many people of all differant colors in them. All people commit crime. From things that I see going on in this country middle aged white men are the ones who commit the most violent and brutal crimes. Detroit may be crime infested and have a high number of people on welfare but thats not because of anyone's race. It would be due to lack of education and jobs for the people in the city. Wherever there is poverty you will find crime. I hope that one day you will open your eyes and see the world is full of all kinds of people who are no better than you, definatly most are not worse than you. Your hate will do you no good anywhere except in a prison gang.
14 Words

Gettysburg, PA

#12 Nov 18, 2009
God Bless You Boozer,
Let's get something straight right here, Face the facts, I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that Hanover is turning into a cesspool, just like Baltimore, York, Lancaster and Gettysburg, Along with all the drugs and violence thats come along with it. I've seen more reports of drug sales/use, violence, robberies and thefts in the hanover area, more than a majority are of minority.
Now if you have the gonads to say that a MAJORITY of the crimes commited arent of minoritys (Blacks, Border Crossing Wetbacks) then i'm afraid to say you are as blind as a bat and need to re-evaluate your mindset.
One last thing, let me catch some black or mexican try to rob me or break into my home or property and i'll be on the front cover of the evening sun for standing up for my right.
There is a double standard in this country, A black can say 'Stop BLACK on BLACK Killings.....So what there saying is it's ok to kill a white person, I don't fking think so. I'm proud to be White and German, and if that rubs you the wrong way, Get the fk out of my country.
" I'M WHITTY AND I'M NOT SORRY "
Now watch my message get deleted for standing true to my beliefs....
Larry

Baltimore, MD

#13 Nov 19, 2009
Voters need to take the profit motive from those outfits that enable dysfunction. They work to grow the number of people that depend on them and could care less about the community they destroy.

Since: Jan 08

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2009
14 Words wrote:
God Bless You Boozer,
Let's get something straight right here, Face the facts, I can tell you without a shadow of doubt that Hanover is turning into a cesspool, just like Baltimore, York, Lancaster and Gettysburg, Along with all the drugs and violence thats come along with it. I've seen more reports of drug sales/use, violence, robberies and thefts in the hanover area, more than a majority are of minority.
Now if you have the gonads to say that a MAJORITY of the crimes commited arent of minoritys (Blacks, Border Crossing Wetbacks) then i'm afraid to say you are as blind as a bat and need to re-evaluate your mindset.
One last thing, let me catch some black or mexican try to rob me or break into my home or property and i'll be on the front cover of the evening sun for standing up for my right.
There is a double standard in this country, A black can say 'Stop BLACK on BLACK Killings.....So what there saying is it's ok to kill a white person, I don't fking think so. I'm proud to be White and German, and if that rubs you the wrong way, Get the fk out of my country.
" I'M WHITTY AND I'M NOT SORRY "
Now watch my message get deleted for standing true to my beliefs....
Ah, another one who is "proud" of something they had no hand in. Did you choose to be white pal? I think not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Thu Snyders of Campbells 7,598
Snyder's Lance - Morrisville NC Jan 17 Cracker Man 15
don't date in this S%I^hole town Jan 16 Jsmith 1
Medical Littlestown Community pool Dec 23 Sunshine 1
Rumor: McSherrystown Bypass is near. Nov '17 Mike _ Brushtown 1
traffic in mcsherrystown (Apr '13) Nov '17 Mike 2
News Area Trick-or-Treat nights set (Oct '10) Oct '17 JT100uk 40

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages