AARP announces March driver classes beginning Monday, March 10

Mar 7, 2014 Read more: Evening Sun 6

Gettysburg >> AARP Driver Safety Program classes include quizzes and question-and-answer segments, but there are no tests.

Read more
Hahaha

Abington, PA

#1 Mar 11, 2014
Gettysburg: The AARP Driving Class Capital of the United States
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 11, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Gettysburg: The AARP Driving Class Capital of the United States
I hope senior citizens remember the elderly woman who who was brutally robbed and assaulted in the Ruby Tuesday's parking lot in Gettysburg. They still haven't caught the perpetrators. A shockingly violent crime.

Seniors should stay away from Gettysburg, it's just too dangerous. Criminals prey upon the elderly in Gettysburg and they Rape Children too. Just read the news stories here.

Two out of every three days a serious violent crime occurs in Gettysburg. Facts are facts.
Hahaha

Abington, PA

#3 Mar 11, 2014
Steve Gratman wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope senior citizens remember the elderly woman who who was brutally robbed and assaulted in the Ruby Tuesday's parking lot in Gettysburg.
My God that's horrible. When did that happen? Surely there must be an article somewhere (with 200 posts by you in the comments no doubt) that I could read.
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 11, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>My God that's horrible. When did that happen? Surely there must be an article somewhere (with 200 posts by you in the comments no doubt) that I could read.
In case you really are as stupid as you look, have someone read the newspaper article for you. I'm not your librarian, I'm your nightmare, you worthless farmhand. I expose Gettysburg for the sickening cesspool that it is. That really makes you mad, you bumbling hick! You have a lot of self-worth tied up in the prestige of a two-bit hick town. Pathetic, you are. Just a dumb hick.
Hahaha

Abington, PA

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Thanks for reposting it. The 2 year old link to the story was long gone though so I may have to have someone find it. I covered all this in the other thread though
Steve Gratman

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Mar 11, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
Thanks for reposting it. The 2 year old link to the story was long gone though so I may have to have someone find it. I covered all this in the other thread though
There's a lot of crime down there in Gettysburg, you stupid hick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 11 hr rock and roll 101 5,746
Snyder lance Apr 11 light0070702 2
News Half Pint Creamery plans second ice cream shop Apr 2 Davenport 5
Second eagle Mar 22 Vlossak 1
Rachel Caltrider????? Mar '15 Just looking 1
Bald Eagle Live Stream, Hanover Mar '15 Birder1810 1
News Carl's Creations: A once-blooming business says... Feb '15 Steve Gratman 2
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]