Police, fire log - 5/27

Full story: Lebanon Daily News
Township police have announced parking restrictions for the annual Memorial Day parade Saturday. Full Story
Welcome to Lebanon

Lebanon, PA

#1 May 27, 2011
Four Lebanon juveniles, ages 17, 15, 14 and 12, were charged with retail theft after they were seen removing price tags and placing items in a backpack at Kohl's...

Wow, these youths must be out of work and have no benefits left. It makes my heart go warm to see such instincts to stay alive practiced. And at such an early point in life. Future politicians no doubt.

I hope they skin the little wasted spermshots and take the parents to task also. No wait, the parents are not at fault.
Soap on rope

Hanover, PA

#2 May 27, 2011
Welcome to Lebanon wrote:
Four Lebanon juveniles, ages 17, 15, 14 and 12, were charged with retail theft after they were seen removing price tags and placing items in a backpack at Kohl's...
Wow, these youths must be out of work and have no benefits left. It makes my heart go warm to see such instincts to stay alive practiced. And at such an early point in life. Future politicians no doubt.
I hope they skin the little wasted spermshots and take the parents to task also. No wait, the parents are not at fault.
No no its not the parents fault..Its societys because we cant smack their assses because now its abuse! UNREAL EH??
Its the ones who complained and cried abuse,who are crying kids-teens are outta control...Imagine that huh! I'd beat their assses real good if one of these thugs were my kid!
Welcome to Lebanon

Lebanon, PA

#3 May 27, 2011
Soap on rope wrote:
<quoted text>
No no its not the parents fault..Its societys because we cant smack their assses because now its abuse! UNREAL EH??
Its the ones who complained and cried abuse,who are crying kids-teens are outta control...Imagine that huh! I'd beat their assses real good if one of these thugs were my kid!
Obviously, WE had parents growing up. Have a great summer.
Soap on rope

Hanover, PA

#4 May 27, 2011
Welcome to Lebanon wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously, WE had parents growing up. Have a great summer.
I agree! You to!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) Wed bbqbob2001 5,540
power outage littlestown pa Nov 22 Pink Eye 6
Man hits boy, 4, in head with beer bottle at Ad... Nov 12 Pink Eye 7
13 charged in Littlestown drug bust (Jun '09) Nov 3 Just a thought 222
Police seize more than $250,000 in methamphetam... Nov 3 Just a thought 11
Trick-or-treat nights set for York County areas (Oct '08) Nov 1 Batman 54
snyders/lance independent business owners news Oct 28 Krave MaMeat 1
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search