Police search for motorcyclist

Police search for motorcyclist

There are 49 comments on the Evening Sun story from May 23, 2011, titled Police search for motorcyclist. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

Southwestern Regional Police Department is looking for a motorcyclist who they say was driving dangerously Sunday morning on Route 116 in North Codorus Township near Spring Grove.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Meh

Elkridge, MD

#1 May 23, 2011
He'll kill himself soon enough if the usual news cycle is any indication...
Wubba

Muncy, PA

#2 May 23, 2011
Hope no one comes crying when he's dead and blames everyone but himself. Did they get the plate number?
Monica Lewinsky

Hanover, PA

#3 May 23, 2011
ppl will blame the cops
dick gozinya

Gettysburg, PA

#4 May 23, 2011
At least they gave a detailed description of the rider, Their must at least 10 or 15 that go by my house every weekend dressed just like him!
Here we go

North East, MD

#5 May 24, 2011
Story to come, Big mean police chased young, innocent, gentle, family man to his death.
Ride 2 WIN AT THE TRACK

Carlisle, PA

#7 May 24, 2011
lol I think he just drove by NO WAIT! here he comes now? He just gave the description of 70% of the bikes/riders on the road. Now I guess I'll get pulled over everytime I ride my bike to york? Some thug with a gun yelling at me for having a black motorcycle and helmet. I won't bi**h when the motorcycle crashes or the kid dies. Feel bad yea ok but when I think most will Bi**h is when the cop crashes and kills someone else chasing this dumb a**! 2 WRONG never make a right or anything better. The driver is young and VERY DUMB but will learn his lesson the hard way with time! I'm sure of it, Please everyone ride safe out there.
Biker

Carlisle, PA

#8 May 24, 2011
It is stupid kids doing dumb crap that give bikers a bad name. I have been riding for 30 years and it just takes a few to ruin things for everyone. I hope he sees the fact that he could have been responsible for the death of another person, could have been a child on his bike, or someones grandmother going to the mailbox. Come on you idiot, stop riding like you don't care because i know you will be balling like a baby if you kill someone. If you were my son i would be taking your bike to the junkyard crusher!
Is this news

Harrisburg, PA

#10 May 24, 2011
The state cops have this happen to them all the time, no big deal to them.
farmer bob

Scotland, PA

#11 May 24, 2011
at least he was wearing a helmut
Anonymous

Gwynn Oak, MD

#13 May 24, 2011
First of all why do they assume it was a male, second of all, why do they assume a young male? From what i read black helmet, black cycle outfit, sounds to me like it could have been anyone. I get passed by motorcycles all the time, they drive like idiots especially on highways and interstates, passing on shoulders, weaving in and out of traffic, just to catch up to the next group of traffic to do the same thing all over again. Must be some sort of a rush they get feeling the need for speed. Ridiculous
A trans

Hanover, PA

#14 May 24, 2011
Anonymous wrote:
First of all why do they assume it was a male, second of all, why do they assume a young male? From what i read black helmet, black cycle outfit, sounds to me like it could have been anyone. I get passed by motorcycles all the time, they drive like idiots especially on highways and interstates, passing on shoulders, weaving in and out of traffic, just to catch up to the next group of traffic to do the same thing all over again. Must be some sort of a rush they get feeling the need for speed. Ridiculous
True! It very well could have been Cher's daughter...well son
Good Grief

Spring Grove, PA

#15 May 24, 2011
Finally, a police officer who decided to protect and serve instead of cowboy, give chase and kill the dumb a@$ kid. I have the utmost respect for you Office Dickmyer for saving that foolish young man from himself.
Probably

Hampstead, MD

#16 May 24, 2011
a cop on that bike
Wubba

Muncy, PA

#17 May 24, 2011
Officer Dick meyer. You know he became a cop cause he was bullied and teased in school over his last name.
357-magnum

Shippensburg, PA

#18 May 24, 2011
What no plate no.
357-magnum

Shippensburg, PA

#19 May 24, 2011
Any other time they would have ran him over....
oh no again

Hanover, PA

#20 May 24, 2011
357-magnum wrote:
What no plate no.
Bring the cops in from Stewartstown. Its "ALWAYS" the cops fault
just me

York, PA

#21 May 24, 2011
When he took off again you should have just started shooting at him! Great moving target practice.Most likely headed for the Gettysburg bike parade!
chuckles

Boiling Springs, PA

#22 May 24, 2011
Good Grief wrote:
Finally, a police officer who decided to protect and serve instead of cowboy, give chase and kill the dumb a@$ kid. I have the utmost respect for you Office Dickmyer for saving that foolish young man from himself.
probably forgot to gas up his patrol car & ran out,,I can't believe a cop would pass up a chance for a high speed chase? They live for that kind of glory!
rodney miller

Carlisle, PA

#23 May 24, 2011
got that need for speed,.............and riding skills

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snyder's of Hanover (Aug '09) 28 min Snyders scam 6,760
News Vigil in Gettysburg honors victims of violence Jun 21 Davenport 2
107178 PB Filled Pieces Jun 15 Mattiecakes918 1
Review: Hanover School Of Ballet (Aug '11) Jun 14 Mary jane 3
Review: Dean's Auto Plaza (Sep '13) May 25 VroomVroom717 13
News Two sentenced in construction fraud case (Feb '11) Apr '16 mymomwasscammed 28
News Last person pleads in $4.8M cocaine ring Mar '16 Fitus T Bluster 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages