Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72037 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75933 Aug 21, 2014
JOEL wrote:
B)
5) Science is at a complete loss to explain/execute these - inability to revive a dead organism,.
I, for one, am cool with that.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75934 Aug 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I, for one, am cool with that.
That's because everything about you is very superficial.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75935 Aug 21, 2014
DIRECT EXPERIENCES WITH THE LIFE FORCE

1) In my exposure to supraphysical experiences in the past, I have come into direct contact with the "animating principle" in the sentient energy field that's figuratively called the life-force.

2) It has a super-quick zig-zag running motion with tremors as it pulsates through the nerves and body cells.

3) Once, during such a preliminary experience with this animating frequency of energy, I observed that whatever I touched or simply stared at became "animated" - cooked rice grains became animated, lentil soup became animated, a fallen leaf became animated and so on. On holding a dried red chilly, a blue spark was given out and the phenomenon being nonlocal in nature drained away quite a bit of the animated energy from my fingers and wrist leaving them limp and painful for at least half an hour or so after which they gradually revived as the drained out energy was restored from infusions of the same grade of energy coming into the affected parts from the rest of the body and from the air. In addition, I could perceive the animating current moving in a closed loop pattern at lightning speed as it moved out of the body through the right thumb and re-entered the body through the right index finger. Any attempt to press together both these fingers created an unbalanced pressure leading to erratic palpitation, uneven breathing and dizziness in the head and so the thumb and index fingers should be kept free of contact with each other as far as possible for best results.

4) So, to synthesize life from scratch or to revive a dead organism would require the emergence in the system of this special grade of energy with its unique characteristics. as described above.

5) In particular, what I noted during those heightened experiences with the animating energy is that the body's energy field (pertaining to this particular animating aspect that works at a specific frequency of vibration) opens out and directly connects with the universal energy field of the same grade and frequency of vibration thereby giving rise to an influx into the body of those particular animating impulses from the universal field that have the capacity to animate or to enliven a system.

6) The color of this animating grade of energy is shiny blue and it has a high electrical-kind of charge to it that when in motion is heard inwardly as the sound created by a whizzing rocket travelling at a very very high speed. It simply "electrifies" the body in a novel manner leaving one shaking when one comes into direct contact with it even to a slight degree. The sound has a somewhat metallic feel to it and creates tremors and shocks as it vibrates/moves.

Location hidden

#75936 Aug 21, 2014
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because everything about you is very superficial.
from the guy who has spent YEARS engaged in mastubatory soliloquy
BigRabbit

Adelaide, Australia

#75939 Aug 22, 2014
JOEL wrote:
DIRECT EXPERIENCES WITH THE LIFE FORCE
1) In my exposure to supraphysical experiences in the past, I have come into direct contact with the "animating principle" in the sentient energy field that's figuratively called the life-force.
2) It has a super-quick zig-zag running motion with tremors as it pulsates through the nerves and body cells.
3) Once, during such a preliminary experience with this animating frequency of energy, I observed that whatever I touched or simply stared at became "animated" - cooked rice grains became animated, lentil soup became animated, a fallen leaf became animated and so on. On holding a dried red chilly, a blue spark was given out and the phenomenon being nonlocal in nature drained away quite a bit of the animated energy from my fingers and wrist leaving them limp and painful for at least half an hour or so after which they gradually revived as the drained out energy was restored from infusions of the same grade of energy coming into the affected parts from the rest of the body and from the air. In addition, I could perceive the animating current moving in a closed loop pattern at lightning speed as it moved out of the body through the right thumb and re-entered the body through the right index finger. Any attempt to press together both these fingers created an unbalanced pressure leading to erratic palpitation, uneven breathing and dizziness in the head and so the thumb and index fingers should be kept free of contact with each other as far as possible for best results.
4) So, to synthesize life from scratch or to revive a dead organism would require the emergence in the system of this special grade of energy with its unique characteristics. as described above.
5) In particular, what I noted during those heightened experiences with the animating energy is that the body's energy field (pertaining to this particular animating aspect that works at a specific frequency of vibration) opens out and directly connects with the universal energy field of the same grade and frequency of vibration thereby giving rise to an influx into the body of those particular animating impulses from the universal field that have the capacity to animate or to enliven a system.
6) The color of this animating grade of energy is shiny blue and it has a high electrical-kind of charge to it that when in motion is heard inwardly as the sound created by a whizzing rocket travelling at a very very high speed. It simply "electrifies" the body in a novel manner leaving one shaking when one comes into direct contact with it even to a slight degree. The sound has a somewhat metallic feel to it and creates tremors and shocks as it vibrates/moves.
Was this a mushroom experience? No one reads the whole text but it sounds like you are a tripper?

Location hidden

#75940 Aug 22, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this a mushroom experience? No one reads the whole text but it sounds like you are a tripper?
No, he spends vasts amounts of personal energy cutting and pasting. He is too much of a misanthrope to enjoy mushrooms.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75941 Aug 22, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>

Tripper? Drugs? LOL.

No, that was one of the several yogic experiences that I have had over the years.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75942 Aug 22, 2014
BigRabbit wrote:
<quoted text>

What is reality, according to you?

What is the aim of life, in general? Why?
JOEL

Thane, India

#75943 Aug 22, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

from the guy who has spent YEARS engaged in mastubatory soliloquy
Did you masturbate your boyfriend, yesterday, homo? LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75944 Aug 22, 2014
MEN BEAT A WOMAN

Meanwhile, in a shameful incident in Meerut, India, a young jeans-clad female rushed in to save her aged father from street goons who were kicking and punching him over a petty quarrel involving violation of traffic rules which the old man voiced his protest against. Neither did a policemen nor did the dozens of bystanders intervene to save the old man from being beaten. It was then that his brave-heart daughter stepped to save her dad and began pulling away and slapping a couple of the goons and shockingly they beat her in turn and almost dragged off her tee-shirt under which she was wearing a micro-bra. The goons kept on raining blows and kicks on both father and daughter and fled the scene. The Chief Minister of the state instead of taking offense at the ghastly event questioned the integrity of the female and many politicians went on record saying the woman was in the wrong and should have lodged a FIR to begin with. Shame.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75945 Aug 22, 2014
GAY PERVERSION NORMALIZED ON TV

The Fosters "family" TV drama consists of an inter-racial lesbian couple with children from different parents and races making the scenario appear "normal" - 2 % homosexuals in a society set the example for 98% straight people. Casual sex, divorce, extra-marital flings, teen pregnancy, abortion and other degradations have already been promoted over the decades to the maximum by the mass media that is controlled by powerful lobbies with vested interests and as a result these perversions have taken strong roots in society in most places in the world. Next, I guess, pedophilia, rape, and human sacrifice will be sought to be propagated as normal behavior as if they're not being subtly promoted by persons who have a sinister agenda which is to degrade the moral standards of people everywhere so as to turn them into non-thinking sheeple being led towards self-destruction.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75946 Aug 22, 2014
The way extremely disturbing world events are being staged and controlled from behind the scenes by powerful lobbies with sinister aims of absolute global domination and introduction of a police state, it does appear that another staged WW is soon on its way.
JOEL

Thane, India

#75947 Aug 22, 2014
Difference is always of degree, never of kind!

Location hidden

#75948 Aug 22, 2014
JOEL wrote:
GAY PERVERSION NORMALIZED ON TV
The Fosters "family" TV drama consists of an inter-racial lesbian couple with children from different parents and races making the scenario appear "normal" -
coming from a self-professed 30 something virgin who is disgusted by sex
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75949 Aug 22, 2014
29 year old proud virgin.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75950 Aug 22, 2014
Now, I am off to the Allah thread to check on Johnny, the shit pot from Singapore. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75952 Aug 22, 2014
MUST READ:

ISIS - A GLOBALIST OUTFIT

- ISIS are Sunni Impostors & Saudi-CIA Shills -

August 19, 2014

- By David Livingstone for the Henry Makow website

ISIS pretends to lead a Sunni resurgence but in fact they are not Sunnis. David Livingstone explains they are Salafis, a longstanding Illuminati proxy aimed at dividing and conquering the Muslim world.

The British sponsored a wave of these so-called "Revivalists" who all demanded a re-opening of the Doors of Ijtihad, beginning with Mohammed Abdul Wahhab, in the mid-1700s.

Wahhab, a crypto Jew, was sponsored by another crypto-Jew, Ibn Saud, the progenitor of Saudi Arabia. He denounced the Maddhabs and called for a return to the sources, the Quran and Sunnah, undefiled by "human" opinion. He also called a "Jihad" against the Muslims, first within Arabia, and ultimately against the Ottoman Empire.

In 1932, again with British support, the Saud clan seized control of Arabia, which they proceeded to name after themselves. They also seized al Haramain, the sacred precincts of Mecca and Medina and masqueraded as defenders of Sunni Islam.

In 1933, they signed away oil concessions to the Rockefellers' Standard Oil, now Exxon Mobil, the world's third largest company by revenue, and the second largest publicly traded company by market cap. 90% of Saudi revenues from from oil, largely managed by the Rockefellers' Exxon Mobil.

The extraordinary Saudi wealth was a key factor in their support for the spread of Wahhabism, as well as the related Salafi movement, which have since essentially become one.

Salafism began in the eighteenth century, headed by a notorious imposter and British agent by the name of Jamal ud Din al Afghani. Afghani was not only the Grand Master of the Freemasons of Egypt, but also a pivotal figure in the European Occult Revival, which included H. P. Blavatsky and Aleister Crowley. Afghani was also an original source of the Masonic teachings of the wayward Nation of Islam in the US.

Afghani's British handler, Wilfred Scawen Blunt, was the first to propose the establishment of a British controlled "Caliphate" (leader of the entire Muslim community) to replace the Ottoman Empire. The idea of a neo-caliphate was later actively pursued by T. E. Lawrence, aka "Lawrence of Arabia," who managed the Arab Revolt against the Ottoman Empire on behalf of the Illuminati Royal Institute for International Affairs (RIIA), the sister organization of the Rockefellers' CFR.

Google, for the rest of the article.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75953 Aug 22, 2014
NOTE

In the above article of the ISIS being a globalist creation that's posted on the Henry Makow site, check out a very telling photo clicked in 2013:

Left. John McCain meets with Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS in Aleppo in April 2013.

Location hidden

#75954 Aug 22, 2014
JOEL wrote:
29 year old proud virgin.
thats even worse. You are on the cusp of being middle aged.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75955 Aug 22, 2014
ANOTHER PHOTO in the same article OF America's latest Bin Laden, Caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, leader of ISIS in Aleppo, in April 2013, after meeting with his globalist "handler", John McCain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 22 Tony 627
News Santa Clara mayor Imelda Lopez resigns (Jul '09) Sep 17 Youwishusetobethere 4
News Reward offered in rash of burglaries (Sep '09) Sep 13 Sick of Stupidity 40
News Southwest Print Fiesta will be held on Labor Da... Aug '16 just asking 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... (Jun '15) Aug '16 save the water 5
Review: RGM Realty (Mar '15) Jul '16 lol 4
News DA Walks Away from what should have been a DUI ... Jul '16 Vera lane 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages