Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#75819 Aug 16, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Roseanne Barr reveals 'mental health issues'
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrit...
so does Joel

"Roseanne Barr, presidential candidate"

Location hidden

#75820 Aug 16, 2014
JOEL wrote:
ISRAEL - A MISTAKE
“The (Israeli) state idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with many difficulties and a narrow-mindedness. I believe it is bad.”
- Albert Einstein
he never said that.

try again another time
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75821 Aug 16, 2014
EINSTEIN OPPOSED ISRAEL

Source:‘Einstein on Israel’ reveals essential history of debate over Zionism and a Jewish state

Adam Horowitz on May 28, 2009

Fred Jerome begins his new book, "Einstein on Israel and Zionism", with a great quote from Albert Einstein to a close friend,“Though everybody knows me, there are very few people who really know me. I am a revolutionary.” Jerome’s book goes on to prove this very point. The book is a collection of Einstein’s letters, speeches and thoughts about Zionism and Israel, starting in 1919 until the end of life in 1955 (The translations were done by Michael Schiffmann, who includes a moving translator’s note written during the recent Israeli attacks on Gaza). These texts show Einstein’s shifting opinions and relationship to Zionism and his eventual dismay that Israel had become the “captive of narrow nationalism” that he had feared.

Judge Hutcheson: It has been told to our committee by the Zionists that the passionate heart of every Jew will never be satisfied until they have a Jewish state in Palestine. It is contended, I suppose, that they must have a majority over the Arabs. It has been told to us by the Arab representatives that the Arabs are not going to permit such condition as that, they they will not permit having themselves converted from a majority to a minority.

Dr. Einstein: Yes.

Judge Hutcheson: I have asked these various persons if it is essential to the right or the privilege of the Jews to go to Palestine, if it is essential to real Zionism that a setup be fixed so that the Jews have a Jewish state and a Jewish majority without regard to the Arab view. Do you share that point of view, or do you think the matter can be handled on any other basis?

Dr. Einstein: Yes, absolutely. The state idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with many difficulties and a narrow-mindedness. I believe it is bad.

Judge Hutcheson: Isn’t it spiritual and ethical – I do not mean this particular Zionist movement, I do not mean the idea of insisting that a Jewish state must be created – isn’t it anachronistic?

Dr. Einstein: In my opinion, yes. I am against it ...

NOTE: Einstein opposed partition and supported a bi-national state that would ensure equal rights for Palestinians and Jews.

LOL
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75822 Aug 16, 2014
LETTER TO NEW YORK TIMES - ALBERT EINSTEIN OPPOSED ISRAEL, JEWISH TERRORISM AND ZIONISM

PART 1

Letters to the Editor

New York Times

December 4, 1948

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents.

Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future.

continued.....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75825 Aug 16, 2014
PART 2

Attack on Arab Village

A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.

continued....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75827 Aug 16, 2014
PART 3

The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots.

Discrepancies Seen

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75829 Aug 16, 2014
Google for the full letter
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75830 Aug 16, 2014
LMFAO. Bye, boyz. LOL.

Location hidden

#75831 Aug 16, 2014
JOEL wrote:
EINSTEIN OPPOSED ISRAEL
Source:‘Einstein on Israel’ reveals essential history of debate over Zionism and a Jewish state
Adam Horowitz on May 28, 2009
Fred Jerome begins his new book, "Einstein on Israel and Zionism", with a great quote from Albert Einstein to a close friend,“Though everybody knows me, there are very few people who really know me. I am a revolutionary.” Jerome’s book goes on to prove this very point. The book is a collection of Einstein’s letters, speeches and thoughts about Zionism and Israel, starting in 1919 until the end of life in 1955 (The translations were done by Michael Schiffmann, who includes a moving translator’s note written during the recent Israeli attacks on Gaza). These texts show Einstein’s shifting opinions and relationship to Zionism and his eventual dismay that Israel had become the “captive of narrow nationalism” that he had feared.
Judge Hutcheson: It has been told to our committee by the Zionists that the passionate heart of every Jew will never be satisfied until they have a Jewish state in Palestine. It is contended, I suppose, that they must have a majority over the Arabs. It has been told to us by the Arab representatives that the Arabs are not going to permit such condition as that, they they will not permit having themselves converted from a majority to a minority.
Dr. Einstein: Yes.
Judge Hutcheson: I have asked these various persons if it is essential to the right or the privilege of the Jews to go to Palestine, if it is essential to real Zionism that a setup be fixed so that the Jews have a Jewish state and a Jewish majority without regard to the Arab view. Do you share that point of view, or do you think the matter can be handled on any other basis?
Dr. Einstein: Yes, absolutely. The state idea is not according to my heart. I cannot understand why it is needed. It is connected with many difficulties and a narrow-mindedness. I believe it is bad.
Judge Hutcheson: Isn’t it spiritual and ethical – I do not mean this particular Zionist movement, I do not mean the idea of insisting that a Jewish state must be created – isn’t it anachronistic?
Dr. Einstein: In my opinion, yes. I am against it ...
NOTE: Einstein opposed partition and supported a bi-national state that would ensure equal rights for Palestinians and Jews.
LOL
a little context would be helpful

read this first - then get back to us...

http://us.macmillan.com/einsteinonisraelandzi...

Location hidden

#75832 Aug 16, 2014
JOEL wrote:
PART 2
Attack on Arab Village
A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party.
Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute.
continued....
BY using this as proof for your argument,

You are equating terrorists with zionists

thats like equating terrorists with Hindus

Yes, there are Hindu terrorists

but that doesnt mean all Hindus are terrorists, or Hinduism is terrorism per se

You commit a logical fallacy

sloppy thinking

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#75833 Aug 16, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Logically speaking, since the first Hebrew, Abraham, originated in Ur thus modern Iraq is the original homeland of the Hebrews.
And say that once you tried to convince us, although with no result, that Abe was from India...

Location hidden

#75834 Aug 16, 2014
JOEL wrote:
Logically speaking, since the first Hebrew, Abraham, originated in Ur thus modern Iraq is the original homeland of the Hebrews.
Actually not Iraq but Babylonia

But really, if you want to biblically correct the origin of the Jewish people is Canaan. Thats were the collective originated.

Location hidden

#75835 Aug 16, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
And say that once you tried to convince us, although with no result, that Abe was from India...
I cant believe you actually pay attention to him. Impressed. lol

Shouldnt the world have ended by now?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#75836 Aug 16, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe you actually pay attention to him. Impressed. lol
Shouldnt the world have ended by now?
Entertaining things are easy to remember.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75837 Aug 16, 2014
Yes, Abraham could have been from Ur or from Kashmir but he was certainly not from the region called Israel and so logically speaking the Hebrews had no right to be in the place (Israel) but should have relocated to Ur or Kashmir.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75838 Aug 16, 2014
In ancient times, Mesopotamia that includes Ur was part of the Indian emperor Vikramaditya's vast empire and research also shows that his empire extended to many parts of Arabia and that it was he who built the Kaaba with its Sanskrit name and pronounced Vedic features. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan and some parts of Sri Lanka were also under Indian rule in the past.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75839 Aug 16, 2014
TANTRA, KABBALAH, FIELDS MEDAL WINNER MANJUL BHARGAVA, GAUSSIAN PURE MATH & ANCIENT SANSKRIT TEXT ON PURE MATH

1) Tantra, notably of the Kashmir school, gave rise to the Kabbalah of the Chaldeans. From Chaldea the Kabbalah spread to Babylon and beyond but certain occult traditions mention that the roots of the occult are anterior to both the Vedas and to the Tantra and were discovered by the Aryans living at the circum-polar regions in a distant ice-free age in the past. The Vedas and Zend Avesta mention these events in a veiled manner. The occult was then formally complied and further refined by the Vedic texts and the subject matter covers not only ways and means to awaken the Kundalini that lies at the base of the spine and to draw it up through the 7 force centers in the spine right up to the pineal but these texts also cover the intricacies of medicine, architecture and pure math.

2) This year's Fields Medal winner is Dr Manjul Bhargava, prof of math at Princeton, who says he used Sanskrit texts of the 6th century CE to crack Gauss's proposition according to which if two numbers - each the sum of two perfect squares - are multiplied, the result will also be the sum of two perfect squares. Dr Bhargava, whose grandfather was a Sanskrit professor in Rajasthan, said he had once seen in Sanskrit manuscripts a generalization of this same law, credited to Brahmagupta - an Indian mathematician in 628 CE.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75841 Aug 16, 2014
KUDOS TO THE ANCIENT VEDIC SEER MAHA RISHI KAPILA

1) Physicists hold the view that it is impossible to derive a complete and unified theory based only on axioms. Even more extraordinary, Sankhya's profoundness lies in its ability to derive all stable masses, from particles to galaxies, from first principles using the fundamental numerical axiom 1+1 =2. The point to be seen here intellectually is that axiomatic logic offers no choice. Not only is it a one-way street , it cannot even be rejected. Science based on axioms makes it perfect & predestined.

2) The present caveat in physics lies in its logic of derivation. An axiomatic process would establish that an elemental dimension of 1 linear unit with a symmetric volume of 1 cubic unit can only increase to 2 linear units thereby increasing the symmetric volume by 7 as 2 x 2 x 2 = 8 cubic units. There is no way to create 2,3,4,5,6 or 7 volumes as it needs fractional linear units which cannot be used without violating the concept of elemental dimensions. The axiomatic logic confirms that this disproportionate increase is only due the elemental state. Hence the cardinal principle evolves that scaling up has to be similar. In other words that the hidden seven volumes must be included in every larger derivation. This foregoing factor has never been explicitly recognised in theoretical or experimental Physics. The clue to it has been staring at researchers with the fact that there are a spectrum of 7 colours, sounds, etc. This axiomatic fact is established in the Hydrogen to Helium spectrum and the details are in the book.

3) THE FOUNDATION OF SANKHYA IS BASED ON THE CONSERVATION OF NUMERICAL INTERACTIVE COUNTS. IN EVERY INTERACTIVE CYCLE. WHEN TWO INTERACTIVE COUNTS ACT SIMULTANEOUSLY, IT DISPLAYS A SINGLE COUNT CHARACTERISTICS AT THAT INSTANT, WHICH CREATES GRAVITATION OF HIGHER COUNTS TOWARDS THAT CENTER OF SINGLE COUNT. IT IS AN AXIOMATIC STATE OF RESTORING RESONANT BALANCE IN THAT CYCLE.

4) To reiterate every numerical parameter, defining a stable state, like nuclear particle or a galaxy, are derived from fundamentals without any external inputs of any kind. The mass of proton, neutron, electron, neutrino, the quanta and many others have been derived from the first interactive count of 2, using the axiomatic principles of self similarity and scale in-variance. This is impossible in Physics today. Even more extraordinary is the fact Sankhyan algorithms solve the anomalistic puzzles mathematically, both in Physics and Cosmology. Dark matter, energy & para psychological spectrum manifestations are the simultaneous interactive states in space. The time interval between simultaneous interactions has to be zero and hence evades detection by counting but shows up as mass comparatively. See the mathematical proof derived from Sankhya.

Check - SANKHYAKARIKA by G Srinivasan
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75842 Aug 16, 2014
Maha Rishi Kapila lived tens of thousands of years ago and was a great yogi and philosopher and commanded great yogic force and tremendous direct perceptions into the mind-matter matrix.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#75843 Aug 16, 2014
DEPTH OF SANKHYA MATH

Sankhya logic based on axioms and combinatorial mathematical procedures provides the proof for the existence of perpetual oscillatory states in the continuum of space and eternaly provides the
potential to sustain perpetual dynamism.

Check - SANKHYAKARIKA by G Srinivasan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Nov 21 savant 40
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov 7 Realist 615
Hearing set for teen who allegedly shot father ... (Jan '11) Oct 29 Circe 6
Mimbres area Oct 24 Wherda 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Oct '14 silly12 6
A Possible Situation? Oct '14 yankeedudell 3
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Oct '14 yankeedudell 47
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:27 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:27PM
Dolphins Put AFC on Notice Despite Loss
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
Is Arizona Still the Best Team in the NFC?
Bleacher Report 7:51 PM
Cardinals Exposed, Finally Show Signs of Weakness
NBC Sports 8:10 PM
Chiefs have to be opportunistic against Broncos
NBC Sports 8:13 PM
Broncos open as slight favorites at Kansas City