Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#71021 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The value is above your head and so you on your own strength of mind are unable to see it. Get someone to explain it to you.
Can you explain yourself or do you need remedial help?

You seem to lack the words to explain yourself.

Location hidden

#71022 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Adam---Who was King David's great-grandmother?
HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?
(DECLARE the FEELINGS that moved you to ask the question.)
According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?

Location hidden

#71023 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying to me that Abraham's SEEDS included those who are not his BIOLOGICAL children?
Nope. Are you?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71025 Apr 7, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus, is that you?
No dear, it is HughBe a witness of TRUTH.

Location hidden

#71026 Apr 7, 2014
I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?
(DECLARE the FEELINGS that moved you to ask the question.)

Clarification......Abraham lived prior to King David. You are totally confused here.

Ruth was King David's great great grandmother.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71027 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?

HughBe--- I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?

Adam---According to the Torah is was. Who do you think it was?

HughBe--- Go sleep, you are confounded.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71028 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you explain yourself or do you need remedial help?
You seem to lack the words to explain yourself.
Given your post about Ruth I am not surprised by your current utterance.

Do you need medical intervention? Yes. Will it help? I am not convinced given the severity of the condition.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#71029 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Address the post below.
Adam--- 1. "No one can CONVERT to become an Arab, Japanese, black or white. Those are all ethnicities."
2. You also said "A person BORN a Jew"
HughBe----Explain the difference between 1& 2 .
Now you have said that people are BORN Jews and also that people can become Jews by CONVERSION. Effectively you have also said that people are BORN Arabs etc. so explain to me why others cannot CONVERT and become Arabs just like the case of JEWS.
Explain in details the logic and TRUTH of your sentiments.
Rabbee: thank G-D i was born an american, and did not have to convert to being one. which is the biggest problem today, is they don't want to be americans.

but basically you can become a citizen, of any nation, who's traditions, customs and laws you accept. nationality and race, are not the same things. for there are usually more than, one race or family linage to most nations.

and even the alleged as jewish nation, is made up of more than one race or tribal family. for there were representatives, of all known nations at mt seeanee with Moshe. prior to that it appears to be, a particular arab family tribal thing. so i do not believe G-D, meant to be for only the alleged as jews. but that the alleged as jews, have not yet done what G-D really asked of them. they are selfish and greedy, by trying to keep the G-D of TheTorah here in IT all to their own arrogance.

and if you check scripture very, very, very few alleged as jews, have actually been true to G-D, here in The Living Torah truly. i can't even find one alleged as jew, true to G-D here in This Story from G-D again today. a few thousand jews true to G-D, out of the tens of millions that have existed since Moshe is not a good average.

so do not try to give me the illusion, that the alleged as jews are doing a good job. the pride of just calling yourself a jew, does not mean anything to G-D. calling yourself a jew, is as worthless as calling yourself, french, american, russian, muslim or any other atheist.

i can't even find one person, true to G-D here and now in The Torah Story again from G-D. for saying you are a jew, is no better than calling yourself a lizard, or other talking critter.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71030 Apr 7, 2014
former res wrote:
For Huggy:
Personal life[edit]
Stewart is Jewish by ethnicity but is irreligious.[102]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart#Pers...
You are such a darling, thank you for the information. The fact is, one's family ties can NEVER be changed and any attempt to deny anyone of his or her family ties is inhumane and GROSSLY DISHONEST, at the very least.

Denver, CO

#71031 Apr 7, 2014
i don't know who you all, are trying to be true to. but it sure is not The G-D, of Only The Torah here in IT again.

and making all the same mental Torot mistakes, as the last two Torot times for all of you and your grandmother of all is worth what to you all?

Location hidden

#71032 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a secret

Location hidden

#71033 Apr 7, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee: thank G-D i was born an american, and did not have to convert to being one. which is the biggest problem today, is they don't want to be americans.
but basically you can become a citizen, of any nation, who's traditions, customs and laws you accept. nationality and race, are not the same things. for there are usually more than, one race or family linage to most nations.
and even the alleged as jewish nation, is made up of more than one race or tribal family. for there were representatives, of all known nations at mt seeanee with Moshe. prior to that it appears to be, a particular arab family tribal thing. so i do not believe G-D, meant to be for only the alleged as jews. but that the alleged as jews, have not yet done what G-D really asked of them. they are selfish and greedy, by trying to keep the G-D of TheTorah here in IT all to their own arrogance.
and if you check scripture very, very, very few alleged as jews, have actually been true to G-D, here in The Living Torah truly. i can't even find one alleged as jew, true to G-D here in This Story from G-D again today. a few thousand jews true to G-D, out of the tens of millions that have existed since Moshe is not a good average.
so do not try to give me the illusion, that the alleged as jews are doing a good job. the pride of just calling yourself a jew, does not mean anything to G-D. calling yourself a jew, is as worthless as calling yourself, french, american, russian, muslim or any other atheist.
i can't even find one person, true to G-D here and now in The Torah Story again from G-D. for saying you are a jew, is no better than calling yourself a lizard, or other talking critter.
G-d said he would return Jews to their land and has kept his promise.

That must really bother you day and night 24/7/365

Denver, CO

#71034 Apr 7, 2014
i do not have to convert, to any of your alleged only true religions. i only have to be true to G-D, here in TheTorah again. being a convert to chinese religiously, does not make you true to G-D either. and is just as worthless as being a convert, to the psychiatrist religion of the other subtle talking beasts of the fields.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#71035 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a darling, thank you for the information. The fact is, one's family ties can NEVER be changed and any attempt to deny anyone of his or her family ties is inhumane and GROSSLY DISHONEST, at the very least.
In other words, Stewart is Jewish by ethnicity but not by religion, as he is "irreligious."

(The implication is, he is not Jewish on both counts, but only on one.)

I know you understand and we all accept your apology.

Jew·ish

/&#712;jo&#862;o-iSH/

adjective

adjective: Jewish

relating to, associated with, or denoting Jews or Judaism.
"the Jewish people"

We now accept your full surrender on this issue. Thank you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71036 Apr 7, 2014
Step 1---HughBe---So one born in his household would have been a CONVERT to Abraham's religion BASED ON THE WORDS OF GOD BUT WAS NOT ABRAHAM'S SEED or FAMILY.

Step 2---Adam--Who was King David's great-grandmother?

Step 3---HughBe---Given the context meaning my words above your words and yours below mine, I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?

Are you saying to me that Abraham's SEEDS included those who are not his BIOLOGICAL children?

Step 4---Adam---Nope. Are you?

Step 5--- HughBe---What is your point?

Location hidden

#71037 Apr 7, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
i do not have to convert, to any of your alleged only true religions. i only have to be true to G-D, here in TheTorah again. being a convert to chinese religiously, does not make you true to G-D either. and is just as worthless as being a convert, to the psychiatrist religion of the other subtle talking beasts of the fields.
How do you convert Chinese?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71038 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a secret

Adam---Why don't you tell us who it was? Surely it isn't a secret

HughBe--- It is no secret. Adam 36

Location hidden

#71039 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe wrote:
Step 1---HughBe---So one born in his household would have been a CONVERT to Abraham's religion BASED ON THE WORDS OF GOD BUT WAS NOT ABRAHAM'S SEED or FAMILY.
Step 2---Adam--Who was King David's great-grandmother?
Step 3---HughBe---Given the context meaning my words above your words and yours below mine, I sincerely hope that you do not think that Ruth, David's great-grandmother, was the great-grand-mother of Abraham. Do you?
Step 4---Adam---Nope. Are you?
Step 5--- HughBe---What is your point?
Still waiting for an answer...

tick...tock...

Denver, CO

#71040 Apr 7, 2014
medical science myths, can't even truly explain. explain how all the exact same, alleged as people and their grandmother all got here for the third Torot time.

can you please explain to me, how all the exact same people and their grandmother all accidently got here for the third time in a Torot row? and it is not even, in any different story from G-D. it's the same story again, that you are all pretending to not be here in from G-D again.

and the whole world agreeing your not all crazy, sounds too good to be true also.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#71041 Apr 7, 2014
HughBe to Adam 36---Now you have said that people are BORN Jews and also that people can become Jews by CONVERSION. Effectively you have also said that people are BORN Arabs etc. so explain to me why others cannot CONVERT and become Arabs just like the case of JEWS.

Yehoshooah adam-- thank G-D i was born an american, and did not have to convert to being one. which is the biggest problem today, is they don't want to be americans.

HughBe---- Very funny and instructive.

YA---but basically you can become a citizen, of any nation, who's traditions, customs and laws you accept. nationality and race, are not the same things. for there are usually more than, one race or family linage to most nations.

HughBe--- Clear to the sighted but not to the BLIND.

YA--- there were representatives, of all known nations at mt seeanee with Moshe.

HughBe--- Perfectly correct.

YA--- prior to that it appears to be, a particular arab family tribal thing. so i do not believe G-D, meant to be for only the alleged as jews.

HughBe--- He is the GOD of ALL flesh. The scriptures clearly states that plus even in the dedication of the TEMPLE the prayer of Solomon makes it clear but this knowledge is HIDDEN from the BLIND and DUMB.

YA--- but that the alleged as jews, have not yet done what G-D really asked of them.

HughBe--- It is clear to me that the only OBSERVANT Jews or seed of Israel are Christian Jews.

YA---they are selfish and greedy, by trying to keep the G-D of TheTorah here in IT all to their own arrogance.

HughBe--- Can man contain God in any way? They should contemplate the meaning of FIRST BORN and its implications.'

YA----the pride of just calling yourself a jew, does not mean anything to G-D. calling yourself a jew, is as worthless as calling yourself, french, american, russian, muslim or any other atheist.

HughBe--- Correct. It has always been about TRUE worshippers and in getting the human family to be a part of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '15 Tony 619
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dorthea Lantagne 1
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Hanover, NM (Oct '12) Oct '12 ask um 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages