Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#70217 Mar 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your fantasizing lashon hara, can pretend anything untrue you want to be true to you. and you can doubt all you want, without any verification from you whatsoever. you are only speaking out of insane conjecture, excluding any verifiable facts. nor is it me, that commanded that i shall have The Torah Scroll. but you are going to have to call G-D the liar also, when you are denouncing what G-D said to me shall be true. so your calling G-D a liar, is no longer a risk factor now becoming fact. what G-D says is the truth, not what you say is true to you.
How can you prove your scroll is authentic?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70218 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe---In America the "SECULAR" country 78.4% of its people are Christians. Note, there are other religions in this SECULAR country.
Statistic came from Pew report.....

Former res--Silly Jamaican.

HughBe--- So, I am a silly Jamaican for repeating data from an AMERICAN source. My guess is that as an American you know much better than to TRUST and do such a silly thing as I have done.

Former---Do you not see the difference between the government of a country and the people of a county?

HughBe--- Yes AnuS but the government does not come out of your rear its members come out of the PEOPLE and in the US they are RELIGIOUS.

Spend the time to understand the axiom.

Former---I myself am COLOR blind.

HughBe--- Silly American there is no need for you to add COLOUR in your sentence and in doing so you have understated the condition.

Former---All men are created equal - black, white, straight, gay. You dig, mon?

HughBe--- In your equality concept do you think that all men have a RIGHT to have personal beliefs without being FALSELY VILIFIED?

Does your equality mean that ONLY homosexuals have rights including the right to vilify and LIE on those who disagree with them?

Do you agree with the US sending EXPERTS to Uganda to educate the natives of Uganda about the efficacy and benefits of homosexuality? Do you support the negative consequences if Uganda don't see the light?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#70219 Mar 26, 2014
bi-boys. later

Location hidden

#70220 Mar 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
lying jews, do not get what they want. lying christians, do not get what they want, lying atheists, do not get what they want. and other lying pagans and muslims, do not get what they want. and none of you cannot figure out, than none of you nobodies here in The Torah are in charge. cause all your thoughts are from the devil, against the mention of G-D here in TheTorah again.
The Torah does not mention Satan.

Where did you get that from?

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#70221 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you prove your scroll is authentic?
rabbee: because G-D already, said it so to me.

and those who have, actually seen it have no way to verify it is legit either. they know i have one, but how do they know it is authentic? only by faith, they consider it as genuine.

i doubt even if you actually saw it, that you would believe it is a genuine Scroll. because your prejudice mind. is already made up.

and personally i do not have to prove anything, until the year 5844 the evening dawn of the sixth to seventh day here in TheTorah. i and the appointed woman, are not in charge of this world until this day of appointment again. no different than the last time, with adam and his mate. it is just all happening again, in this world that never believes This is all from G-D here in TheTorah.

so do not tell me, that any of you idolaters believe in The G-D of Only TheTorah here in IT again. when it is so much harder, to believe and have faith in the same old not here in TheTorah devil again.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#70222 Mar 26, 2014
Neither does the G-d of the Torah exist nor does Satan exist.

Location hidden

#70223 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
I slipped on my back patio and got a "face-to-face" introduction to the tiles. The tiles were not friendly and so I got a flocing blow to my face and a cut about 3" long plus swelling. My glasses were damaged but my dick is still working. I am taking a couple of days to REST and recover.
I'm glad you're safe.

Good wishes for a speedy recovery.

May the Higher Force be with you.

Location hidden

#70224 Mar 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
when it is so much harder, to believe and have faith in the same old not here in TheTorah devil again.
The Torah does not mention the devil.

Location hidden

#70225 Mar 26, 2014
Just back after playing a few games of squash. Tomorrow, I'll be playing a match. Let's see how it goes. I'm enjoying myself playing the sport and getting back into action after a few years of leading a sedentary life accompanied with immense suffering.

Location hidden

#70226 Mar 26, 2014
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Are angels frogs?
After one strips away the various evanescent formations of consciousness that take the form of a G-d in a burning bush, a talking angel, a cruel demon and streams of light in heaven, what remains (after rising in consciousness beyond all these surface phenomena) is the basis of the whole of existence which is pure energy with its inherent rhythms of consciousness.

The pure energy state should logically exceed the quantum field/Planck scale.

Location hidden

#70227 Mar 26, 2014
After rising in consciousness beyond all surface phenomena (including the hallucinations of heavens and hells and the quantum field/Planck scale) one enters the basis of the whole of cosmic existence which is pure energy with its inherent rhythms of consciousness.

Denver, CO

#70228 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Torah does not mention Satan.
rabbee: no but G-D sure did, when THEY came to speak to me for the about half an hour. about hasatan I hate, baal hamolech I also hate, and halooseefer, I hate also. and i know baal hamolech, and the more subtle beast of the fields, is mentioned in IT now. and yes i even got to see them, also that day. the three angels, carrying their bowls of sins. along with a lot of other, Angels that day including The One Angel, that i know does not like shoes and socks.

and Who G-D calls adam most likely knows, a lot more than none of you are ready to hear either. especially since you obviously cannot even handle, this part of TheTorah we are all here in again. cause you all rather be in some other story, from the same old devil again. rather than this only one, that G-D always gives. no matter how many other bogus, this or that stories you only think you are in not from G-D. but if you are not in This Story, G-D is giving. then who's other falsified stories, are you all pretending to be in not according to G-D?

and a person who has actually, conversed with G-D in Person. is bound to truly know more, than any of you rejecting this. without verification in scripture, you have no other way of proving that G-D always comes to speak to adam here in TheTorah. not without correcting your, not here in TheTorah attitudes from the devil. the devil who said to forget about what G-D said, make up your own stories not here in TheTorah.

Location hidden

#70229 Mar 26, 2014
Consciousness is a rhythm of Pure Energy.

Location hidden

#70231 Mar 26, 2014
Issey Miyake ranks amongst the best haute couture designers of all times. He's now past his prime. Steve Jobs would often wear Miyake's creations. I find Shahab Durazi a tad better than Miyake in terms of styling, cuts and clean lines. Miyake's clothes tend to be a bit on the feminine/oriental side with faint flows to his cuts. The strong stamp of masculinity is concealed in his designs. Miyake's French inspired line of perfumes is ok.

Denver, CO

#70232 Mar 26, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Torah does not mention the devil.
rabbee: what do you mean, TheTorah does not mention the more subtle than any other beast of the fields? indicating there is, more than one. what do you mean, there is no pharaoh of egypt? what do you mean by there is no, obama, pooten, assad, stalin, hitler, pope, homosexuals, rapists, baby murderers, serial killers, suicide bombers, jews, christians, muslims, and other atheists? or what you all did, to piss G-D off enough to command two world wars and global warming? when you can't have two world wars, and global warming without The Whole world angering G-D.

Location hidden

#70233 Mar 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no but G-D sure did, when THEY came to speak to me for the about half an hour..
Who's THEY?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#70234 Mar 26, 2014
HOW JIHADIS DECIDE WHO BECOMES THE SUICIDE BOMBER

http://www.vice.com/read/how-jihadis-decide-w...

Location hidden

#70235 Mar 26, 2014
There're quite a few verified cases of reincarnation. Well, logically speaking, everything in nature gets recycled and so it's a distinct possibility that the disembodied field of energy with its innate degree of sentience gets reincarnated in keeping with the laws of causation and affinity.

Location hidden

#70236 Mar 26, 2014
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what do you mean, TheTorah does not mention the more subtle than any other beast of the fields? indicating there is, more than one. what do you mean, there is no pharaoh of egypt? what do you mean by there is no, obama, pooten, assad, stalin, hitler, pope, homosexuals, rapists, baby murderers, serial killers, suicide bombers, jews, christians, muslims, and other atheists? or what you all did, to piss G-D off enough to command two world wars and global warming? when you can't have two world wars, and global warming without The Whole world angering G-D.
Nothing you list has anything to do with the devil. The devil is not part of the Torah.

Location hidden

#70237 Mar 26, 2014
There exists a rare ancient Buddhist manuscript detailing the meditative technique of reviving past birth memories. The book is not in circulation at present. I am on the lookout for it. I would like to investigate its meditative technique that claims to revive past birth memories. I know that it's possible via deep meditation to revive memories of past lives since the past and the present are connected by causation of energy/consciousness patterns. .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun 28 A view from me 3
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jun 26 Wizard_Not 1
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun 24 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun 23 Tony 619
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dorthea Lantagne 1
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Hanover, NM (Oct '12) Oct '12 ask um 1
naacp (Nov '11) Dec '11 General Robert E Lee 4
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages