Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#69912 Mar 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Going against nature often produces some blowback.(As with the Catholic Church...)
What do you mean by nature? Being? Self? Mind? What're these?

There are some persons who have risen high above sense pleasures by sublimating/transforming the carnal urges via yogic discipline. I don't know whether your tiny atheistic mind can comprehend this or not.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69914 Mar 21, 2014
Former,

Let's meet in Hawaii where we can book a suite in an ultra-luxe resort - what say, ugly old man?

Don't forget to dye your white hair and get a face lift before appearing before me.

(winks)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69915 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

"Badminton is so g..."

Consider that a Rorsach test.

I might have filled in "ganocephalous".

Just saying....
Take a piss and wash well "below" and "hands" after the pee job, ok?

“Here again in The Torah”

Since: Nov 13

Denver Colorado 80218

#69916 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe you are still trying to push this.
Even the Supreme Court is not on your side on this.
rabbee: the supreme court of today, is not on the side with the founding fathers. so if the supreme court has become corrupt, what do you expect from them? i am old enough, to have witnessed this happen. america today is totally different, than 60 years ago. the supreme court of today, is bearing false witness as to the intent of the constitution and declaration of independence and the intentions of this nations forefathers.

i mean i am not happy with christianity, but this was a christian nation when i was born. no doubt, about it. and the text books have been altered, to tell only lies. when i went to school, there was stuff about G-D, religion, and christ in them. not to mention the faiths of the forefathers of this nation. those text books of the 1940's and 1950's are no longer used.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69917 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
On this forum one of the surest ways to get an instant response is to make a sexual innuendo especially a gay one and hey it works as certain posters here jump at the chance to indulge in sexy gay talk while I sit back laughing thinking to myself how easy it is to get these guys all excited.
It just tells me you're gay. Period.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69918 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by nature? Being? Self? Mind? What're these?
There are some persons who have risen high above sense pleasures by sublimating/transforming the carnal urges via yogic discipline. I don't know whether your tiny atheistic mind can comprehend this or not.
Right......

.....and now you're me inviting to Hawaii to join you in your love nest.

And your fascination with shopping = gay; always talking about stylish clothes = gay; skinny dipping with your "friend" = gay; showering with me = gay

Gay. End of story. Must be nice to be out of the closet (you can cuddle your fine clothes another time).

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69919 Mar 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

It just tells me you're gay. Period.
You want my young and handsome body, ugly old man? LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69920 Mar 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Right......

.....and now you're me inviting to Hawaii to join you in your love nest.
And your fascination with shopping = gay; always talking about stylish clothes = gay; skinny dipping with your "friend" = gay; showering with me = gay
Gay. End of story. Must be nice to be out of the closet (you can cuddle your fine clothes another time).

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
You're comin' to Hawaii or no?

I am dying to get you all to myself....

(smiles)

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69921 Mar 21, 2014
Former,

On a more serious note, since you used the word "nature", I'd like you to elaborate on the word and tell me what exactly do you mean by nature?

Is nature being? self? mind? What're these?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69922 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Former,
On a more serious note, since you used the word "nature", I'd like you to elaborate on the word and tell me what exactly do you mean by nature?
Is nature being? self? mind? What're these?
The way that most boys "naturally" like girls.

Stop reading into things.

And stop being so gay to those who clearly are not.

We know you guys like parades, but give it a rest.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69923 Mar 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

The way that most boys "naturally" like girls.

Stop reading into things.

And stop being so gay to those who clearly are not.

We know you guys like parades, but give it a rest

So, ugly old man, you don't know the meaning of the word "nature". Expected. LOL.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69924 Mar 21, 2014
I just saw a vid of an adult hippo being brought down and eaten alive by a pride of lionesses. Grisly!
former res

Cheshire, CT

#69925 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
So, ugly old man, you don't know the meaning of the word "nature". Expected. LOL.
Should it surprise me that you don't think it's natural for most boys to like girls?

It's almost sundown here. I must go. Frijoles and I have plans this evening.

Run along now and get a life.

JOEL COOL DUDE

Location hidden

#69926 Mar 21, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

Should it surprise me that you don't think it's natural for most boys to like girls?
It's almost sundown here. I must go. Frijoles and I have plans this evening.

Run along now and get a life

ha ha ha, brainless ugly old man.

Anyway, enjoy yourself.

Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69927 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....Negroes finally got the right to sit with white folk behind lunch counters?
Also, transistors replaced tubes, and were then replaced by microprocessors and printed circuits
First, it was my hope that you as well as others would have learnt something about the TRUE history of America BUT you and I know that you are the ENEMY of TRUTH. The aim of my post was clearly indicated by these words-- America was NOT established as a SECULAR nation.

Second, the host clearly outlined what he was going to be talking about and this was done within the first MINUTE. Since both his words and mine went over your head let me tell you what the host declared.

Declaration of the host, we shall be talking about---
1.God
2.FAITH
3. What it will take to RESTORE America.

Third, your utterance and suggested understanding that "Negroes finally got the right to sit with white folk behind lunch counters" truly reflects your RACIST nature.

Understand, it is not your "Negroes" who gave you an apology for a penis and they did not give you your serpentine ways and likewise they are not responsible for your very nasty and STUPID mind.

The video was about FAITH and the role that FAITH/RELIGION played in early America and so when a nastiness like you introduced RACISM is was disappointing but not unexpected.

Now, apart from your DEFICIENCIES that I have mentioned above why are you so INSECURE and LACKING in self-respect?

Finally, for all those who want to know about the TRUE history of early America the video is a must see. It shows that the US was established on Christian principles and the truth is this is not hard to believe given period i.e. over 200 years ago, a time when MOST persons in the world would have been HIGHLY religious. Note, it was not established in 1948 when homosexuals and rewriters of history began to gain ascendancy.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#69928 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "genius",
2 vessels of volumes V1 and V2 contain the same ideal gas. The pressure in the vessels are p1 and p2 and the temperatures are T1 and T2 respectively. The 2 vessels are now connected to each other through a narrow tube. Assuming that no heat is exchanged between the surrounding and the vessels, show that the common temperature attained after the connection is made is given by:
T'= T1T2 (p1V1 + p2V2)/p1V1T2 + p2V2T1
This is an extremely simple Grade 11 kind of question.
(smiles in advance)
No understood what was your purpose?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69929 Mar 21, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe you are still trying to push this.
Even the Supreme Court is not on your side on this.
1. History is on my side.
2. James Wilson a signee of both the Constitution and the Declaration and an ORIGINAL Supreme Court Judge and the man who started the FIRST law school in America said "you CANNOT have good civil law that excludes DIVINE law". This is what he TAUGHT his law students.

3. The FIRST bible printed in English in America was printed by CONGRESS and the original congressional document said that the BIBLE was " a neat/new addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS"
The BIBLE has a CONGRESSIONAL endorsement(APPROVAL).

When you read the above keep in mind that they are the same one who came up with the idea of separation of church and state.

PS: not sure if it is neat or new.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69930 Mar 21, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
Hugh and Boho-chic.
Like Frijoles you think that men are women.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69931 Mar 21, 2014
Given the context I think the word is NEW.

So, Congress said " a NEW addition of the Holy Scriptures for the USE of our SCHOOLS" "
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#69932 Mar 21, 2014
Bi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Feb 1 Tony 629
Information and concern Jan 24 mandmlb 1
Confirmed Denny's IS moving into Silver City (Nov '08) Jan '17 Edwin 28
News Pink Store Valentine's Day Customer Appreciatio... (Feb '11) Jan '17 Panhead_Mike 10
News Couple recounts wilderness ordeal (Sep '09) Jan '17 gcomp112 20
News Palace Hotel offers historic experience (Mar '08) Jan '17 xela1415 7
News Man released from jail by mistake, still at large (May '10) Jan '17 Shaun Sandoval 33

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages