Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,985
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#68235 Feb 25, 2014
There's nothing like a background soul or a prana (life force) that's separate from the body when it's evident that neuronal em energy is at the root of sentience and that sentience can be affected, damaged or extinguished by surgery to specific areas of brain tissue, by psychoactive drugs, by subjecting the brain/body to em fields of certain frequencies and by manipulating brain generated em fields.

Location hidden

#68236 Feb 25, 2014
DOC (FORMER)

What's a dotted strip of fine rubber called?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#68237 Feb 25, 2014
At a fundamental level, quantum field is simply a mass of information (EM waves and short-lived particles) and relationships (entanglements).

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#68238 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
Cow-tipping is a myth.
night night
N.Y. Police: Farmington Schools Employee Was Videotaped Attempting To Have Sex With Cow

Read more: http://foxct.com/2014/02/25/n-y-police-say-ct...

http://foxct.com/2014/02/25/n-y-police-say-ct...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#68239 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
At a fundamental level, quantum field is simply a mass of information (EM waves and short-lived particles) and relationships (entanglements).
In this last period you’re getting obsessed with the words ‘EM’, while in the past you barely named it, even though you always talk about the same arguments, back then and now. Your continuous use and misuse of ‘EM’ lead us to think you have just made your home works, lately.

Next time when you learn something new that people already have learnt in high school, be a bit smart and throw the new notions from time to time in your posts, so that no one will suspect you have just learn it, ok?
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68240 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
N.Y. Police: Farmington Schools Employee Was Videotaped Attempting To Have Sex With Cow
Read more: http://foxct.com/2014/02/25/n-y-police-say-ct...
http://foxct.com/2014/02/25/n-y-police-say-ct...
Not a bad looking guy. You'd think he could do better than a cow.

"Police said the incident was discovered by a farmer who set up a video camera in his barn in an effort to determine why his cows were acting anxious and not producing milk as usual, police said. The farmer called police after seeing the video of the alleged sexual assault of the cow."

The cows didn't like it.

Location hidden

#68241 Feb 25, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

In this last period you’re getting obsessed with the words ‘EM’, while in the past you barely named it, even though you always talk about the same arguments, back then and now. Your continuous use and misuse of ‘EM’ lead us to think you have just made your home works, lately.

Next time when you learn something new that people already have learnt in high school, be a bit smart and throw the new notions from time to time in your posts, so that no one will suspect you have just learn it, ok?
LOL.

If not EM then should the phenomena I described be explained in terms of strong/weak forces or gravitation or perhaps dark energy? LOL.

The body is an ec/em device.
former res

Cheshire, CT

#68242 Feb 25, 2014
[QUOTE who="JOEL"

........The claim of the theist is defeated.
In extreme cases, the theist may equate spirit with consciousness and the minute he does this it brings his so-called well within the range of energy/matter and Em activity.
So, his God is subject to E = mc^2 and to all the defects and evanescence of material forms.
LOL.
Oh My Gosh![/QUOTE]

And how do you prove that god does NOT exist?

Location hidden

#68243 Feb 25, 2014
STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

Next time when you learn something new that people already have learnt in high school
Stefano, try this extremely easy Grade 11 question in Physics since you've learned all this in high school:

An angle AOB say theta made of a conducting wire moves along its bisector through a magnetic field B. Show that the emf induced between the 2 free ends if the magnetic field is perpendicular to the plane of the angle is given by: 2Blvsin(theta/2).

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#68244 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>

And how do you prove that god does NOT exist?
Because the supposed nature of God is some spiritual substance which no one can define nor can they provide any evidence of this so-called spiritual substance called nephesh, ruach, spirit, chi, life force, soul, self.

This is a universe of energy, matter and em generated sentience.

If theists still argue in favor of spirit or spiritual substance that is the nature of their God then they'll first have to define it, tell us what it is made of and show how it is causally connected to energy/matter.

Obviously, none of this can ever be done and so it's evident that spiritual substance does not exist.

Besides, sentience can be affected and destroyed by electro-chemical/em methods and so this also corroborates the contention that spirit is an imaginary entity and experiments like the ones conducted by J C Bose have clearly indicated the presence of a developing consciousness in various organizations of matter, that can be affected by physico-chemical/em inputs, beginning with metal, going to plant, then to animal and finally to human being.

Location hidden

#68245 Feb 25, 2014
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad looking guy. You'd think he could do better than a cow.
"Police said the incident was discovered by a farmer who set up a video camera in his barn in an effort to determine why his cows were acting anxious and not producing milk as usual, police said. The farmer called police after seeing the video of the alleged sexual assault of the cow."
The cows didn't like it.
Kind of at a loss of words. Can you imagine having to register as a sex offender because of this?

Having some experiences at milking cows from my youth, I have to ask WHY didnt the guy just fck the milking machine?

Luckily for Hughbe I dont think Jamaicans are that sophisticated yet with the vid technology. I would hate to see his shiny tushy on video.

Location hidden

#68246 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? LOL
What about a G-d who judges, hates, threatens, loves, curses, gets jealous and rages and fumes - all these characteristics of this God are human traits and so such a G-d is anthropopathic.
Sounds like a Hindu God, or a God from the middle east circa 5000 years ago. Is that what you are referring to?

Location hidden

#68247 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
REASONS WHY CHI, PRANA SHAKTI OR LIFE FORCE IS EM ENERGY
But of course your keen logical sense prevents you from using this metaphor of energy anywhere else.

Hypocrite. Bless you.

Location hidden

#68248 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds like a Hindu God, or a God from the middle east circa 5000 years ago. Is that what you are referring to?
No, that's YHVH.

Location hidden

#68249 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

But of course your keen logical sense prevents you from using this metaphor of energy anywhere else.

Hypocrite. Bless you.
Brain dead religious fanatic,

Wake up.

YHVH does not exist nor do ruach, nephesh, nephesh chhayah, prana or chi.

Location hidden

#68250 Feb 25, 2014
This is a universe of energy, matter and em generated sentience.

Location hidden

#68251 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead religious fanatic,
Wake up.
YHVH does not exist nor do ruach, nephesh, nephesh chhayah, prana or chi.
Still havent addressed the core concern. Why does a flimsy metaphor like energy hold weight in yoga, but not in other systems? I dont give a rats a** whether prana exists or not, or even whether nefesh as energy exists or not.

I just want to know why you allowing use an unprovable metaphor for yourself, but yet trash others for using it? You need to be consistent here.

Location hidden

#68252 Feb 25, 2014
JOEL COOL DUDE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's YHVH.
So now we are going to argue what concept of god YOU think modern Jews worship to?

Thats the HEIGHT of hubris and arrogance. Not much unlike Huggy telling us what Judaism is.

Stick to navel gazing and fashion commentary. That you know.

Location hidden

#68253 Feb 25, 2014
Anyway, its been fun,....... but I have decided that troll feeding hour is over, and as such, I am putting you (JOEL) on the ignore list again until further notice.

Location hidden

#68254 Feb 25, 2014
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Still havent addressed the core concern. Why does a flimsy metaphor like energy hold weight in yoga, but not in other systems? I dont give a rats a** whether prana exists or not, or even whether nefesh as energy exists or not.

I just want to know why you allowing use an unprovable metaphor for yourself, but yet trash others for using it? You need to be consistent here.
This shows you've not understood my notes.

Go back to reading school.

YHVH is fiction and the Tanach is a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:39 am PST

NBC Sports 7:39AM
Aqib Talib named AFC's defensive player of the week