Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64570 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text> Ok, you said yes to answering the question. Here is the luggage response. http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...
It appears that you are high on the Christmas "spirit", dearest. Please copy and paste your response for all to see and give post number. Thanks.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64571 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Another mouse fart.
I see, when cornered you ejaculate.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64572 Dec 25, 2013
Where is former Virgin? I shall be eating much food shortly and so will be away from this august forum.

Greetings to Former an intelligent, likable homosexual fellow who has been absent for an extended period.

Peace and prosperity be on COR as well.

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64573 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that you are high on the Christmas "spirit", dearest. Please copy and paste your response for all to see and give post number. Thanks.
I knew you would renege. The link pops up directly to my response to the luggage question following Alex's response. You have no ethics.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64574 Dec 25, 2013
Hail Dovid, I hope that all is well with you. Blessings, my fellowman.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64575 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, when cornered you ejaculate.
I see that you have once again reneged.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64576 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would renege. The link pops up directly to my response to the luggage question following Alex's response. You have no ethics.
You have no shame and are without honesty. Just copy and paste your response and give post number. It pops up when you click on the link so do as you are told. Stop insulting the intelligence of others and although you are far from being truly bright you are not as stupid as you believe.

I must go now but do as you are told and stop confusing the black hole between your ears.

So dense, you are.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64577 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>I knew you would renege. The link pops up directly to my response to the luggage question following Alex's response. You have no ethics.
My boy, when I click on the link that you gave I see posts for the year 2007. I do not see any posts from Alex and no response to me. Do as you are told, Serpent.

Finally, the day that I have no ethics is a day that I would have qualified to be a rabbi.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64578 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My boy, when I click on the link that you gave I see posts for the year 2007. I do not see any posts from Alex and no response to me. Do as you are told, Serpent.
Finally, the day that I have no ethics is a day that I would have qualified to be a rabbi.
The question was not whether I responded to you but whether I responded to the luggage question. It's not my problem that the internet in Jamaica doesn't work.

ericfromchi

Arlington Heights, IL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#197551Yesterday

Alex WM wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings dear HughBe, long time! Hope you are well.
Good question indeed.
As long as the rest of the baggage is not excessive, s/he should not pay for a piece of essential medical equipment to combat a life-threatening disease.
Hope it helps.
All the best for the Season to you and your loved ones.
Alex
Example

There are no weight limits or overweight charges for personal wheelchairs, mobility aids and medical equipment but please check our special assistance information for some rules and requirements.

http://www.britishairways.com/en-lb/informati ...

That, Hugh is a response to the luggage question. It might not be the response you wanted, but it is a response. YOU owe us a response now as promised.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

#64579 Dec 25, 2013
I told you what happens when you negotiate with children

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64580 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then you have been more than qualified, for a very very very long time.

Denver, CO

#64581 Dec 25, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: in fact you, are highly overqualified.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64582 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please. I incorporate several dozen businesses each year that were proprietorships immediately prior to incorporation. All it takes is a form and a fee. Anyone can do it. I could incorporate Frijoles' business in 24 hours (who knows it might already be incorporated).
You missed the point, incorporation is a government privilege.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64583 Dec 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
And I have the government privilege of being able to obtain a cell phone and an internet connection.
Apples and oranges.
There is no exchange of government protection via an internet connection.

A&e is incorporated, its officers can not discriminate yet they are allowed to mandate a violation of one's first amendment protection.

Mount Prospect, IL

#64584 Dec 25, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point, incorporation is a government privilege.
No, it's available to anyone. Fill out a form. Pay your fee. You are a corporation.

And, A&E is still not a corporation.

Google
priv·i·lege

noun
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.
----------

What is PRIVILEGE?
A particular and peculiar benefit or advantage enjoyed by a person, company, or class, beyond the common advantages of other citizens. An exceptional or extraordinary power or exemption. A right, power, franchise, or immunity held by a person or class, against or beyond the course of the law.

Law Dictionary: http://thelawdictionary.org/privilege/#ixzz2o...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64585 Dec 25, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Apples and oranges.
There is no exchange of government protection via an internet connection.
A&e is incorporated, its officers can not discriminate yet they are allowed to mandate a violation of one's first amendment protection.
Idiot, the government REGULATES cell phone usage

Denver, CO

#64586 Dec 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well Mr Bean, they have been caught, doing more than just regulating. and if you look on your computer, you'll usually find as sticker of something about government compliance.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64587 Dec 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well Mr Bean, they have been caught, doing more than just regulating. and if you look on your computer, you'll usually find as sticker of something about government compliance.
Agreed. But Mr paranoid here was trying to change the subject. I was merely bringing him back to the essence of the conversation.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64588 Dec 25, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's available to anyone. Fill out a form. Pay your fee. You are a corporation.
And, A&E is still not a corporation.
Google
priv·i·lege
noun
a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group of people.
----------
What is PRIVILEGE?
A particular and peculiar benefit or advantage enjoyed by a person, company, or class, beyond the common advantages of other citizens. An exceptional or extraordinary power or exemption. A right, power, franchise, or immunity held by a person or class, against or beyond the course of the law.
Law Dictionary: http://thelawdictionary.org/privilege/#ixzz2o...
You are a very unintelligent person.
The government affords corporations specific privileges, privileges that ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO JUST ANYONE.
Abolish The Fed

Newark, NJ

#64589 Dec 25, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Another very stupid person comparing the government privilege of incorporation to cell phone usage.
Don't quit your day job you dumb dago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Possible Situation? 13 hr yankeedudell 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Sep 29 Insect Trust 32
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Sep 22 SALLY 44 46
WNMU students graduate from Police Academy (Jun '10) Sep 20 Really 8
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Sep 20 Really 12
Black Range Artist plan plein air show Sep 18 I love the southwest 1
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Sep 7 Tony 608
Hanover Dating
Find my Match

Hanover Jobs