Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71943 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64464 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---her offense was NOT that serious to call for a cavity search
Hugh--- Noted. I say that India should RECIPROCATE. I also like your ENCLAVES it brings back memories.
rabbee: but they are not supposed to harm a duck, that could be somebodies brother. they rather kill his brother, than kill the duck. oh what fun it is to ride, on a sleigh being pulled by eight tiny sombodies brothers.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64466 Dec 23, 2013
go to the second image and click.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64467 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe----Apparently in India "your" 1 cm = 1 meter.

yehoshooah adam--- or 1mm = 1m for needle dick, the bug fkr?

HughBe--- Eric is in a position to personally confirm your solid point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64468 Dec 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: but they are not supposed to harm a duck, that could be somebodies brother. they rather kill his brother, than kill the duck. oh what fun it is to ride, on a sleigh being pulled by eight tiny sombodies brothers.
The act of reciprocating is not harmful, call it mutually beneficial. I say that every opportunity to reciprocate should be made full use of and I mean worldwide.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64469 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The act of reciprocating is not harmful, call it mutually beneficial. I say that every opportunity to reciprocate should be made full use of and I mean worldwide.
rabbee: and just how is, if you kill one of our brothers. we'll kill one of yours, so you can kill another of ours ever really beneficial? when sometime we find ourselves, with no other options left. i do not think we should be, demonstrating or dancing in the streets about it. vengeance is like quicksand, you only sink yourself further into it. with all the g-ds, of ours is the only true peace around. i do not foresee, there ever being peace. there is no benefit, in communism having no peace within itself, threatening non-communist with their kind of peace.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64470 Dec 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
HughBe----Apparently in India "your" 1 cm = 1 meter.
yehoshooah adam--- or 1mm = 1m for needle dick, the bug fkr?
HughBe--- Eric is in a position to personally confirm your solid point.
rabbee: so there is such a thing, as a joke bastardized too far.

Since: Nov 13

Denver, CO

#64471 Dec 23, 2013
the lack of respect, lack of honesty, lack of truth, and lack of credibility, is duly earned.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64472 Dec 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so there is such a thing, as a joke bastardized too far.
HughBe to Joel----Apparently in India "your" 1 cm = 1 meter.

yehoshooah adam to HughBe--- or 1mm = 1m for needle dick, the bug fkr?

HughBe to Adam--- Eric is in a position to personally confirm your solid point.

rabbee: so there is such a thing, as a joke bastardized too far.

HughBe to Adam--- Your "righteous" indignation has been noted. Now apply the same standard to what comes next and share your righteous thoughts.

Eric--- The 70 scholars only translated the first 5 books(of the Tanach).

HughBe--- Please prove and cite authoritative sources. When was the Masoretic Text translated and what was it translated from?
Tell me, what is the only reliable translated scriptures and explain your feelings.
Thanks.

Eric---I think I heard a MOUSE fart again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#64473 Dec 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and just how is, if you kill one of our brothers. we'll kill one of yours, so you can kill another of ours ever really beneficial? when sometime we find ourselves, with no other options left. i do not think we should be, demonstrating or dancing in the streets about it. vengeance is like quicksand, you only sink yourself further into it. with all the g-ds, of ours is the only true peace around. i do not foresee, there ever being peace. there is no benefit, in communism having no peace within itself, threatening non-communist with their kind of peace.
HughBe---The act of reciprocating is not harmful, call it mutually beneficial. I say that every opportunity to reciprocate should be made full use of and I mean worldwide.

rabbee: and just how is, if you kill one of our brothers. we'll kill one of yours, so you can kill another of ours ever really beneficial?

HughBe--- You have missed the point. YOU "killed" first and natural JUSTICE demands that such kindness be reciprocated. As for the benefit it is psychological and even physical.

YA--- when sometime we find ourselves, with no other options left. i do not think we should be, demonstrating or dancing in the streets about it. vengeance is like quicksand, you only sink yourself further into it.

HughBe--- In a context of evil, the rule is eye for an eye.

YA--- there is no benefit, in communism having no peace within itself, threatening non-communist with their kind of peace.

HughBe--- There is no benefit in capitalism if there is no freedom. No police should be able to stop YOU and your wife and then proceed to stick his finger up your rear and then do the same to your wife and then into her vagina. Are you asleep? Don't you see what is happening in the land of the free?
Abolish The Fed

Paterson, NJ

#64474 Dec 23, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>What privileges? It's a cable company. No different than any other company in the country.
They are not subject to the First Amendment. They made a business decision. Free enterprise.
They have the government privilege of incorporation.
Abolish the Fed

White Plains, NY

#64475 Dec 23, 2013
Sometimes when I wet the bed Iike it. It makes me feel filthy.
Spock

Preston, MD

#64476 Dec 23, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
How about abolishing you jesus!
Dude we don't abolish each other or else we won't survive

Your beliefs will lead you the the correct path

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#64477 Dec 23, 2013
Abolish the Fed wrote:
Sometimes when I wet the bed I Iike it. It makes me feel filthy.
Me too girlfriend

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64478 Dec 23, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the government privilege of incorporation.
Boy you are really grasping at straws. I guess then all of us have the privilege of working. By the way, A&E is not a corporation.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64479 Dec 23, 2013
And I have the government privilege of being able to obtain a cell phone and an internet connection.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#64480 Dec 23, 2013
Does the Bible Say What Phil Robertson Thinks It Says About Homosexuality?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/12/23...
Abolish The Fed

Washington, DC

#64481 Dec 23, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>Boy you are really grasping at straws. I guess then all of us have the privilege of working. By the way, A&E is not a corporation.
So its a sole proprietorship?

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64482 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
Does the Bible Say What Phil Robertson Thinks It Says About Homosexuality?
http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/2013/12/23...
Please don't confuse him with the facts.
Abolish The Fed

Washington, DC

#64483 Dec 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
And I have the government privilege of being able to obtain a cell phone and an internet connection.
Strawman the government doesn't offer you protection via incorporation.

Btw this a&e couldn't racially discriminate but they can demand you not say certain things.

Since: Dec 13

Mount Prospect, IL

#64484 Dec 23, 2013
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawman the government doesn't offer you protection via incorporation.
Btw this a&e couldn't racially discriminate but they can demand you not say certain things.
Oh please. I incorporate several dozen businesses each year that were proprietorships immediately prior to incorporation. All it takes is a form and a fee. Anyone can do it. I could incorporate Frijoles' business in 24 hours (who knows it might already be incorporated).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Yankie Street whitewater Jul 13 Msgtdon 1
News Luna County enters Joint Powers Agreement for C... Jul 8 American Citizen 4
Federal law enforcement agencies conduct meth s... Jun '15 A view from me 3
News Luna County Commissioners plan to vote today on... Jun '15 Wizard_Not 1
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Jun '15 Tony 619
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dorthea Lantagne 1
Debate: Election Poll, June 2012 - Hanover, NM (Oct '12) Oct '12 ask um 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages