Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
57,461 - 57,480 of 68,956 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63724 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I appreciate your frankness.
I missed you.
I once referred to you during a conversation in Israel in the home of a family member and at that moment felt the need to have you by my side.
Well, anyway, take care and wishing you the very best in life.
You went to Israel?

I find that hard to believe.

You might consider a pet rock for the next time you have one of those pinings.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#63725 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>You have no friends; only leeches and parasites. Think about it.
Leeches and parasites are much maligned members of creation. Everyone needs a way to make a living.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#63726 Dec 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: aaahnt! false witness - i live in an apartment on corona st in Denver. and I've begun working through a realtor, to purchase a house. it has gotten a lot cheaper to buy a house, than it is to rent.
Don't forget to factor in maintenance and repairs. Housing costs can add up fast.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63727 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

You have no friends; only leeches and parasites. Think about it.
That's a misconception on your part.....

All my friends are not only very well educated but hail from well-to-do backgrounds and live in the upscale areas of South Mumbai.

When we visit 5 star hotels, which is almost every day, I eat simple vegetarian stuff and that too sparingly and being a teetotaler I don't booze. On the other hand, they eat exotic non-vegetarian foods and drink a lot of expensive imported alcohol which in a place like any of the uber-chic Taj restaurants adds up to quite a lot which is way above the usual market value of say a Johnny Walker Blue Label which with multiple luxury taxes costs around $ 1200 for a bottle.

They often settle the check though I also pay on many occasions. It's really no big deal and we don't give it a second thought about who ate what or who drank what and how much - anyone among us just pays up and forgets about it.

Whereas a person like you with a marked middle class background and with a calculating mind and who's rarely exposed to a luxury lifestyle keeps tabs on who pays or on who ate what or who drank how much.

It's so petty.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63728 Dec 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

You might consider a pet rock for the next time you have one of those pinings.
Since, you're one of my favorite persons - a most adorable type - I will always turn to you or to someone like you when I feel the need for support or for affection.

Alright, then, take care.

Since: Dec 13

Itasca, IL

#63729 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a misconception on your part.....
All my friends are not only very well educated but hail from well-to-do backgrounds and live in the upscale areas of South Mumbai.
When we visit 5 star hotels, which is almost every day, I eat simple vegetarian stuff and that too sparingly and being a teetotaler I don't booze. On the other hand, they eat exotic non-vegetarian foods and drink a lot of expensive imported alcohol which in a place like any of the uber-chic Taj restaurants adds up to quite a lot which is way above the usual market value of say a Johnny Walker Blue Label which with multiple luxury taxes costs around $ 1200 for a bottle.
They often settle the check though I also pay on many occasions. It's really no big deal and we don't give it a second thought about who ate what or who drank what and how much - anyone among us just pays up and forgets about it.
Whereas a person like you with a marked middle class background and with a calculating mind and who's rarely exposed to a luxury lifestyle keeps tabs on who pays or on who ate what or who drank how much.
It's so petty.
None of that makes them friends. And nothing you have stated affects all of my close friendships. Friendship has nothing to do with money. I have a million dollars worth of friends. You are bankrupt in that department.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63730 Dec 6, 2013
ericfromchi wrote:
<quoted text>

only leeches and parasites.
Well, despite religions being crap, the fanatical religious nuts cling like leeches and parasites to mumbo jumbo scriptures and to mindless rituals and to laughable prophecies and to perverted personalities and to barbaric beings.

Grow up.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63732 Dec 6, 2013
typo

So, remember to take things for WHAT they are worth
Tessy

New York, NY

#63733 Dec 6, 2013
Mensaje Topix ha salvarme la vida matrimonial
He estado casado por 5 años y mi matrimonio fue genial,
pero hace unos meses nuestro sentimiento romántico Bajaba
todos los días que no había momento romántico entre mí y mi marido.
Tenía miedo de que me estoy perdiendo a mi marido a otra persona,
por lo que busco en internet y vi un post en topix sobre cómo
Dr.Oduduwa trajo una relación perdida por una señorita. Osawe Jennifer
Entré en contacto con el espiritualista que ayudan en la limpieza espiritual y
adivinación de intervenir en mi amor Vida ápice el necesario
limpieza espiritual, todo estaba bien otra vez en mi vida.
DR Oduduwa me encontré con la ayuda de Internet sacarme ápice en 48 horas,
pasión y romántica era de nuevo en nuestra casa, nuestro matrimonio es más fuerte que nunca,
especializada en los ámbitos de amor, dinero, poder, el éxito, la enfermedad, el embarazo,
Matrimonio, Trabajo, Protección, Lotería, Caso de Corte, Suerte. etc
usted puede ponerse en contacto con él en su dirección de correo electrónico dr.oduduwaspellcaster @ gmail.com

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63734 Dec 6, 2013
Selfie - the top word of 2013 in the English language.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63735 Dec 6, 2013
HUGH,

1) Is God or G-d with his anthropopathic attributes and typal personality and possibly his incarnate form the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy?

2) Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?

3) Can Jesus be called a good man or the absolute in human form after considering his numerous shortcomings and failures?

4) Is it possible for the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy to incarnate on earth in its true nature? How?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63736 Dec 6, 2013
TRUTH SEEKER,

Why do you say Krishna is God or Bhagwan despite his serious limitations?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63737 Dec 6, 2013
Steven Spielberg says that his most memorable films were ET and Schindler's List - 2 films that depict questionable themes that conceal a deeper truth about the reality of the presence of alien presence on terra firma and the prevalence of sadism involving mind control, ritual abuse and human sacrifices. I question his personal involvement in these phenomena and besides his vibes are expectedly really perverse.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63738 Dec 6, 2013
I'm feeling out of sorts, quite disturbed in mind/body, being bombarded by Spielberg's perverse vibes after watching a recent interview of his just now...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63739 Dec 6, 2013
Hugh,

How does semen smell?

(smiles)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63740 Dec 6, 2013
Later.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63741 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
How does semen smell?
(smiles)
I thought that coming back from your break you would have told me how it tasted.

You were missed, by me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63742 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
1) Is God or G-d with his anthropopathic attributes and typal personality and possibly his incarnate form the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy?
2) Are they many typal beings on the various cosmic planes with each being calling itself God/G-d who warns its human followers of dire consequences if they happen to worship other Gods or if they turn apostate?
3) Can Jesus be called a good man or the absolute in human form after considering his numerous shortcomings and failures?
4) Is it possible for the ineffable unified absolute field of conscious-energy to incarnate on earth in its true nature? How?
I am here for a few minutes only. So when I come back I shall deal with this post.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#63743 Dec 6, 2013
Given his extremely perverted vibes, I can only wonder about the degraded heredity of Steven Spielberg and about his malevolent karma in his personal life. He radiates horrible vibes, really horrible vibes, and is for sure a satanist in private.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#63744 Dec 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ERIC,
I read a post of yours addressed to the dunce Hugh in which you refer to subsets and Venn diagrams.
Really?
I don't think you're good at Math (not even of the Grade 7 level).
Anyway, I wish you the very best.
(smiles)
1. I am flattered by your compliment.

2. The sad thing is, he did nor realize that he was talking nonsense.

3. He has a nodding acquaintance of Maths.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Aug 26 Insect Trust 26
Mimbres Valley woman still missing Aug 25 Insect Trust 6
To ban or not to ban - the future of plastic ba... Aug 24 American Citizen 10
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Aug 2 Shantane 44
Review: High Country Collision Specialist Jul '14 Jeff 1
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
The secrets to success (Sep '13) Sep '13 Dorthea Lantagne 1
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••