Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,760)

Showing posts 55,181 - 55,200 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61283
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

jerusalemgifts wrote:
We are more disturbed by the fact that most Christians don't know how to deal with their Jewish believing brothers and some completely ignore us.
So what if the Christians and Jews ignore the Messianic Jews?

You should know how to deal with scorn and rejection in a mature manner instead of complaining and seeking the approval of all and sundry.

If your beliefs are strong, fine.

Go ahead with your Messianic beliefs in Jesus et al so long as they don't damage your mental, emotional, physical or financial health nor disturb the peace in the place where you live and for heaven's sake stop proselytizing and seeking attention for your beliefs since there are millions of other beliefs that billions of people adhere to in the world and in most cases there's no consensus or common meeting ground among these because with these mental beliefs each set of beliefs can claim anything which has nothing or at the most very little to do with the reality.

If scripture and rituals form the core of your beliefs then your being is doomed and it is bound to remain stuck in a time warp where petrified teachings take precedence over higher forms of knowledge that're emerging or which remain inaccessible as of yet.

Human consciousness has evolved and will evolve further under the impacts of varying evolutionary forces that seek manifestation in the terrestrial force fields.

Religion is neither partnership nor subservience nor dogma nor intellectual assent nor blood sacrifices nor tribalism nor church service nor shabbath nor conversion nor evangelism nor growing a beard nor wearing a cap nor clinging to a tiny aspect of the reality and believing that it constitutes the whole nor talk nor scripture nor mental beliefs nor intellectual humbug nor whimsical rules/regulations issued by so-called prophets nor dietary habits.

Religion is realization that's based on direct experiences leading to perfection of being and its instrumental parts.

Bye.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61284
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Religion is realization that's based on direct experiences leading to perfection of being and its instrumental parts.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61285
Oct 27, 2013
 
jerusalemgifts wrote:
As a third generation 'Messianic Jew' living in Israel my family has been institutionally persecuted since the early 70's. It is an understandable situation based on the persecution Jews have endured in the name of Jesus for centuries. Jews don't see Jesus as a prophet, messiah only the face of their persecutor. While we silently endure we are more disturbed by the fact that most Christians dont know how to deal with their Jewish believing brothers and some completely ignore us. That said we are integrating into mainstream Israel in unprecedented ways and the establishment is now being forced to deal with us. It will take time for our people to start to accept us as part of the Jewish nation but we are hopeful that in the future we will be looked at as a legitimate part of the nation and not some fringe cult that needs to be alienated and oppressed.
I think most people (the non extremists) would no problem with the idea of people such as yourself, practicing a different religion as us Jews, being able to fully participate in life in the Israeli nation. But please dont confuse that with the "Jewish Nation", an ethno-religious extra-state construct. You are not Jewish. But I still wish you peace, prosperity, and full integration to the State with all its privileges, obligations, and opportunities.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61286
Oct 27, 2013
 
jerusalemgifts wrote:
As a third generation 'Messianic Jew' living in Israel my family has been institutionally persecuted since the early 70's. It is an understandable situation based on the persecution Jews have endured in the name of Jesus for centuries. Jews don't see Jesus as a prophet, messiah only the face of their persecutor. While we silently endure we are more disturbed by the fact that most Christians dont know how to deal with their Jewish believing brothers and some completely ignore us. That said we are integrating into mainstream Israel in unprecedented ways and the establishment is now being forced to deal with us. It will take time for our people to start to accept us as part of the Jewish nation but we are hopeful that in the future we will be looked at as a legitimate part of the nation and not some fringe cult that needs to be alienated and oppressed.
Your pagan beliefs and others like you in Israel will cause that nations desolation in the near future. Your god is dead and you pray to a god that cannot save you. How can you be so ignorant? Israel is called "the holy land" for a reason. Only those true to the living God will occupy it. Do you know that Jesus has been reincarnated, his new name is William Alan Troetschel and I believe he's in Tel Aviv right now? He will lead you down a path of utter destruction. God has reached a point where enough is enough and VWD Day, the first Day of the Lord is right around the corner. It stands for Vengeance, Wrath, and Destruction. Israel will go into Syrian and Egyptian captivity.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61287
Oct 27, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"OUCH" - FRIJOLES, the brainless homo, is, as usual, busy posting garbage online. LOL.
I see someone is being prissy because they are being ignored, again.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61288
Oct 27, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
But to you everything is a forced extraction. So your acceptance is theoretical.
Not true , I choose where to buy lunch there is no force involved besides market forces.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61289
Oct 27, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You carry around way too much hate in your head
Frijoles---You(HughBe) carry around way too much HATE in your head

HughBe---I believe that Joel's words capture your true ESSENCE and I shall repost them for your edification. "Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic."

Of course you are without HONESTY and other virtues. Now, BOY, prove Joel wrong and demonstrate that you have even BASIC skills in logic. You spoke of HATE in relation to me. Now, explain the HATE that you saw in my words below. Go for it Judahite.

Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.

Ask him who are Israelites?

Ask him if the word Jews is CURRENTLY used in place of Israelites?

Hint: Taken from a Jewish source i.e. Judaism 101. "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel,"

I am once again calling on all members of Judaism i.e. with the exception of the rabbis to LEAVE Judaism and to seek God in the Tanach. Your rabbis have LIED to you and have repeatedly DECEIVED you for their own PERSONAL gain and POWER.

Look at the BOY Frijoles above, he is in terms of character a very lowlife.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61290
Oct 27, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic.
Pssssst, Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys and maybe you could attend his classes and gain some valuable tips.
ha ha ha
Joel---Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys

HughBe--- acceptable

Joel---and maybe you could attend his classes and gain some VALUABLE tips.

HughBe--- unacceptable. Since you regard it as VALUABLE then you should attend his classes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61292
Oct 27, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get rid of this flawed notion of fixed genotypes or of original eugenic Jews/Israelites.
There's nothing like that.
Gene codes and gene expression keep changing with inter-racial marriages and changing beliefs.
What happened to the previous gene pools of the Hebrew patriarchs when their forefathers and/or they themselves worshipped gods other than the Babylonian deity El?
The previous gene patterns of these people, who, after switching allegiance from their previous ancestral gods to El, got overlaid with new gene patterns due to inbreeding and common beliefs centered on El. European converts to Judaism also got absorbed into this mixed gene pool and passed them down to their progeny due to inbreeding.
Jews are drawn from every race and culture and where the Biblical Jews are concerned this much can be said - people from different ME races (gene pools) began worshipping El after discarding their ancestral gods and naturally after becoming El worshippers they also began marrying incestuously or among themselves down the generations and as a result have created a communal gene pool of mostly mixed genotypes and besides the excessive incest and abnormal beliefs and adverse blood ritualistic practices seen in this community of mixed racial genotypes have mutated their genes to a great extent giving rise to the very high incidence of mental illnesses and nerve disorders and homosexuality that we see among Jews.
Joel---Get rid of this flawed notion of fixed genotypes or of original eugenic Jews/Israelites.
There's nothing like that.
Gene codes and gene expression keep CHANGING with inter-racial marriages and changing beliefs.

HughBe--- 1. Study this quote, "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel," Taken from Judaism 101

2. When you spoke of the man being an ex-Jew was this because his GENES suddenly CHANGEDE because of inter-racial marriage?

3. When will YOU stop being the son of your parents?

Are you still the great-grandson etc. of your progenitors? If not whose DESCENDANT are you?

Later

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61293
Oct 27, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You(HughBe) carry around way too much HATE in your head
HughBe---I believe that Joel's words capture your true ESSENCE and I shall repost them for your edification. "Frijoles is a fu-cking dunce with zero aptitude for Math, Science and Logic."
Of course you are without HONESTY and other virtues. Now, BOY, prove Joel wrong and demonstrate that you have even BASIC skills in logic. You spoke of HATE in relation to me. Now, explain the HATE that you saw in my words below. Go for it Judahite.
Hugh--- Does he call himself an ex-Jew? If so ask him to explain the means by which he became an ex-Jew if he is a BIOLOGICAL Jew.
Ask him who are Israelites?
Ask him if the word Jews is CURRENTLY used in place of Israelites?
Hint: Taken from a Jewish source i.e. Judaism 101. "In COMMON speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the PHYSICAL and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel,"
I am once again calling on all members of Judaism i.e. with the exception of the rabbis to LEAVE Judaism and to seek God in the Tanach. Your rabbis have LIED to you and have repeatedly DECEIVED you for their own PERSONAL gain and POWER.
Look at the BOY Frijoles above, he is in terms of character a very lowlife.
You are truely a nut case

go on, fight your imaginary jihad

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61294
Oct 27, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I see someone is being prissy because they are being ignored, again.
ha ha ha

Am I not your favorite son?

(smiles)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61295
Oct 27, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Frijoles can conduct classes on anal sex with handsome young boys

HughBe--- acceptable
I am his handsome child - his favorite child - and so he'd better have fatherly feelings for me.(:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61296
Oct 27, 2013
 
Hey Hugh,

I sang 2 evergreen songs this evening - Sacrifice by Elton John and Right Here Waiting For You by Richard Marx - at the Shamiana in the Taj at the lead singer's request. They have a live band that plays there every evening till midnight. I know the singers and band members very well being a regular at this stylish Taj 24/7 restaurant. It was fun and after some time my friends joined me in the singing from their table a little away from the bar.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61297
Oct 27, 2013
 
Hugh,

I'll answer the rest of your posts, later.

au revoir.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61298
Oct 27, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The song in question was popular when Frijoles was very young and didn't understand that such things happened. He said he liked the song for itself even though he didn't understand the meaning. To him, Lola was a woman in the song because of his naivety.
2. Medical science recognizes that there exist people who have the physical appearance of one sex while mentally they are another. Such people are allowed to consider themselves assigned to their mental sex. There was a recent case when a student was allowed to be considered a girl even though they were physically a boy. Lola might, therefore, be such a person. Sex reassignment surgery was rare at the time. I remember being shocked when I was a freshman in college and Christine Jorgensen was a speaker at weekly convocation.
Lou Reed just died.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61299
Oct 27, 2013
 
FRIJOLES' posts have just begun radiating vampiristic vibes accompanied by a greyish cloud - these adverse vibes are penetrating my cardiac center, face and hands with a terrible draining effect...my nerves have begun trembling, chest heavy, brain clouded and breathing erratic. Frijoles must take care....his personality, habits and karma are attracting the wrong forces of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness into his aura. Frijoles must take care!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61300
Oct 27, 2013
 
Good morning.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61302
Oct 27, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FRIJOLES' posts have just begun radiating vampiristic vibes accompanied by a greyish cloud - these adverse vibes are penetrating my cardiac center, face and hands with a terrible draining effect...my nerves have begun trembling, chest heavy, brain clouded and breathing erratic. Frijoles must take care....his personality, habits and karma are attracting the wrong forces of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness into his aura. Frijoles must take care!
Take an advil
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61303
Oct 27, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I am his handsome child - his favorite child - and so he'd better have fatherly feelings for me.(:
I can assure you that he has F...... feelings for you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61304
Oct 27, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hey Hugh,
I sang 2 evergreen songs this evening - Sacrifice by Elton John and Right Here Waiting For You by Richard Marx - at the Shamiana in the Taj at the lead singer's request. They have a live band that plays there every evening till midnight. I know the singers and band members very well being a regular at this stylish Taj 24/7 restaurant. It was fun and after some time my friends joined me in the singing from their table a little away from the bar.
Do it more often

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 55,181 - 55,200 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••