Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#58803 Sep 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do YOU find basic English such a challenge?
Have the rabbis added to the Tanach via their teachings?
If YES, have they overturned the commandment of God via, NO ADDITION?
Do rabbis teach against Jews marrying non-Jews?
Have YOU a problem with basic English?

Who violated the second commandment?

Care to answer?

Location hidden

#58804 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Jews are very decent people, whereas the observant types are the ones that display all the venom, etc.
How so?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58805 Sep 23, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

How so?
You're not an ethnic Jew, right?

You won't understand why many Jews, especially the non-observant and atheistic ones, are very decent people.

So, FO.

Location hidden

#58806 Sep 23, 2013
At times I really feel bad about repeatedly picking on my people and my ancestral faith...

Location hidden

#58807 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not an ethnic Jew, right?
You won't understand why many Jews, especially the non-observant and atheistic ones, are very decent people.
So, FO.
Whether I am or not has nothing to do with your racist statement.

Care to answer or not?

Location hidden

#58808 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
At times I really feel bad about repeatedly picking on my people and my ancestral faith...
You should do stand up comedy

Location hidden

#58809 Sep 23, 2013
Mom had told me on many occasions not to belittle any faith or any community or any nation and to have special respect for one's own community and for one's ancestral religious beliefs and for Yisrael even if one did not subscribe to the scriptural beliefs/religious rituals and to the national policies of Israel. She was herself non-observant but was proud of ethno-cultural Yahadut and its millennia-old significant contributions to world progress. However, both my late Ab and Ima were opposed to fanaticism and megalomanical visions of Jewish domination over the goyim and the like.

Location hidden

#58810 Sep 23, 2013
Luckily, being a vegetarian since age 2 on account of allergies to meat and being a teetotaler from birth till now, I've never violated kashrut!

Location hidden

#58811 Sep 23, 2013
Is it time for an emotional homecoming - back to one's Jewish roots - despite the integral yoga and the radical experiences the integral yoga is giving me? Time will tell.

Location hidden

#58812 Sep 23, 2013
Maybe it's time for me to recollect the Shacharit, the Minchah and the Maariv.....

Location hidden

#58813 Sep 23, 2013
My head is spinning with past memories flooding my mind.

Location hidden

#58814 Sep 23, 2013
Good night.

Location hidden

#58815 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Mom had told me on many occasions not to belittle any faith or any community or any nation and to have special respect for one's own community and for one's ancestral religious beliefs and for Yisrael even if one did not subscribe to the scriptural beliefs/religious rituals and to the national policies of Israel. She was herself non-observant but was proud of ethno-cultural Yahadut and its millennia-old significant contributions to world progress. However, both my late Ab and Ima were opposed to fanaticism and megalomanical visions of Jewish domination over the goyim and the like.
Jewish domination.....6 million Jews in Israel dominate 7 billion.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

Any more jokes?
Eric

Bellwood, IL

#58816 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Mom had told me on many occasions not to belittle any faith or any community or any nation and to have special respect for one's own community and for one's ancestral religious beliefs and for Yisrael even if one did not subscribe to the scriptural beliefs/religious rituals and to the national policies of Israel.
I guess brains skip a generation in your family.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58817 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
rabbee: well the good news joel, is that nobody can call you paranoid. because they all are, really against you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58818 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but I'll not indulge in penetrative sex - oral, vaginal or anal - with her for reasons connected with transfer of forces that will damage my hyper-sensitive nervous system due to the spontaneous yogic experiences that're continuing till the present....
So, maybe, she can give me a quick hand-job or something like that, Mon.
Mon, are you aware of Newton's 4th law of motion?
It says - a hand in motion produces a white lotion.
But, but, but, Mon, masturbation is also alien to me except for 2 occasions that I experimented with this disgusting habit and experienced severe chest pain and a drain of vital energy.
So, what should I do, Mon?
(smiles)
Joel---masturbation is also alien to me except for 2 occasions that I experimented with this DISGUSTING HABIT and experienced severe chest pain and a drain of vital energy.

Hugh---- Explain your reasons for calling your TWO indulgences, HABIT and more precisely DISGUSTING HABIT.

Did you find jerking-off more disgusting than your daily habit of doing #2? If no, desist from doing #2.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58819 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Jews are very decent people, whereas the observant types are the ones that display all the venom, etc.
There seems to be much merit in your words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58820 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Newton's 4th law of motion:
A hand in motion produces a white lotion.
(smiles)
Lotion is good for your skin, so I am told. Apply some today. Do it NOW.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58821 Sep 23, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have YOU a problem with basic English?
Who violated the second commandment?
Care to answer?
Adam---Who violated the second commandment?
Care to answer?

HughBe--- Forgive me Adam, I have attributed more to you than is merited. The rabbis have made themselves into gods who are at least the equal to God Almighty.

Location hidden

#58822 Sep 23, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel---masturbation is also alien to me except for 2 occasions that I experimented with this DISGUSTING HABIT and experienced severe chest pain and a drain of vital energy.
Hugh---- Explain your reasons for calling your TWO indulgences, HABIT and more precisely DISGUSTING HABIT.
Did you find jerking-off more disgusting than your daily habit of doing #2? If no, desist from doing #2.
Find a sheep

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument may rais... Jan 26 msgtdon 1
Town council approves restoration of the Silco ... Jan 23 Tony Betterton 2
Carlsbad air service provider will not renew co... Jan 23 Maybe 2
Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Jan 23 citizencares 22
Your View: Letters to the editor (April 5) (Apr '11) Jan 13 Adl 5
Silver City-Grant County TEA Party Patriots hos... (Apr '14) Jan 7 WherdaPhuckawee 2
Grant County Corruption (Apr '10) Jan 5 curli 7

Winter Storm Warning for Grant County was issued at January 31 at 6:46AM MST

Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 am PST

NBC Sports 3:16AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
NBC Sports 6:14 AM
Michael Bidwill on Larry Fitzgerald: We'll get this worked out
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton