Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,300)

Showing posts 45,981 - 46,000 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
At last I'm taking up your invitation of joining you in the shower. I know I'm taking a big risk considering your inclinations.....
If you don't mind I'll shower with my boxers on.
At the most, I'll permit you to scrub my feet as they tend to get a bit muddy.
Hugh---Our date is for NEXT week. Don't be too anxious. Dry the saliva.

Joel---At last I'm TAKING UP your invitation of joining you in the shower.

HughBe--- My sweet Joel, I have noted that you are now ready to take up your IMAGINARY invitation. I also know that you cannot help it as the MAGNETIC attraction of the BIG bamboo is too much for you to resist.

However, the love that I have for you EXCLUDES you getting such a HUGE benefit.

Joel---I know I'm taking a big risk considering your inclinations.....

Hugh--- Indeed I AM taking a big risk.

Joel---If you don't mind I'll shower with my boxers on.

HughBe--- Go right ahead, I would not laugh.

Joel---At the most, I'll permit you to scrub my feet as they tend to get a bit muddy

HughBe--- I shall buy you a pair of shoes. It shall keep off the mud. Sandals don't work as well. When you get the shoes you shall see the difference.

Finally, I shall allow you to scrub my backside as my designated servants will be off for the day.

Dearest Hugh.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Why aren't Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment? So, devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into intelligence that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics. ROFL. The money-laundering and narco-smuggling hub of Singapore, too, is not in the picture and is not up to the mark when it comes to cutting edge science and tech. These nations have also not been invited to participate in the particle physics experiments at the CERN. Brainless boys. LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

HIGHLIGHT:

Why ARE Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment?

So, devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into intelligence that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics.

ROFL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Why aren't Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment? So, devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into intelligence that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics. ROFL. The money-laundering and narco-smuggling hub of Singapore, too, is not in the picture and is not up to the mark when it comes to cutting edge science and tech. These nations have also not been invited to participate in the particle physics experiments at the CERN. Brainless boys. LOL.
List the top nations involved.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Hugh is sexually attracted to Papa (Frijoles) and Eric. A couple of years ago, when Hugh was going all mushy over Papa, Papa had abruptly asked him to keep his love in his pants. Expected behavior from Hugh the homo (not that being born gay is a crime).
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Hugh is a typical Bible-thumping, gay, brainless, ugly-looking freakoid and besides he's quite a pauper in money terms and is neck-deep in debts. Many months ago, he'd became emotional like a girl while sorrowfully telling that terrorista, BMZ, about his financial woes and stated that money was always in short supply and that he (Hugh) had to pay off a huge debt and this is the same Hugh who'd claimed on the Allah thread that he'd worked as the CEO of a couple of leading companies in Jamaica. LOL. For an ex-CEO, he's impoverished, unintelligent and is ignorant about the high life. Dunce.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Leading countries involved in ITER project are European Union (represented by EURATOM), Japan, People’s Republic of China, India, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation and USA, all big time players on energy market.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ITER is a tokamak, in which strong magnetic fields confine torus-shaped fusion plasma. The device’s main aim is to demonstrate prolonged fusion power production in deuterium-tritium plasma. ITER should also produce more power than it consumes because most of the plasma heating comes from the fusion reactions themselves resulting in a reduced need for outside heating source. ITER should be capable in providing test technologies and other processes needed for future fusion power plants - including superconducting magnets, components able to withstand high heat loads, and remote handling.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Hugh's god fumes, frets, forgives, curses, loves, abuses, threatens, kills and hates in typical anthropopathic fashion and moreover this anthropomorphic god has hands, feet, a bum and a dick and asks his favorite slaves to sit at his right hand (or near his balls). LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Hugh is a typical Bible-thumping, gay, brainless, ugly-looking freakoid and besides he's quite a pauper in money terms and is neck-deep in debts. Many months ago, he'd became emotional like a girl while sorrowfully telling that terrorista, BMZ, about his financial woes and stated that money was always in short supply and that he (Hugh) had to pay off a huge debt and this is the same Hugh who'd claimed on the Allah thread that he'd worked as the CEO of a couple of leading companies in Jamaica. LOL. For an ex-CEO, he's impoverished, unintelligent and is ignorant about the high life. Dunce.
Your words are comforting, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Leading countries involved in ITER project are European Union (represented by EURATOM), Japan, People’s Republic of China, India, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation and USA, all big time players on energy market.
Well dear Joel they maybe big time players in the energy market but they are not all in the top in terms of INTELLIGENCE which is the point you were making earlier.

Recall "devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into INTELLIGENCE that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics"

1 Singapore 108
2 South Korea 106
3 Japan 105
4 Italy 102
5 Iceland 101
5 Mongolia 101
6 Switzerland 101
7 Austria 100
7 China 100
7 Luxembourg 100
7 Netherlands 100
7 Norway 100
7 United Kingdom 100

Singapore is NUMBER 1 in terms of INTELLIGENCE and they are NOT among your "wise men". Recall your complimentary words about Singapore? Here they are, "The money-laundering and narco-smuggling hub of Singapore, too, is NOT in the picture and is NOT up to the mark".

So the country with the HIGHEST intelligence, Singapore is NOT UP to the mark in terms of INTELLIGENCE while its SUBORDINATES are? Interesting position.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_s...
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Why has Singapore's high IQ not translated into cutting edge science and tech? It's no where in these creative fields and is high in money laundering and narco-smuggling. LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Your words are comforting, dear.
I wish you had a 14" brain instead of a 14" bamboo.

(smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Joel---Why aren't Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment?

HughBe--- By the way Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait are higher on the Intelligence scale that INDIA. So much for your theory about INFERIOR intelligence and non-participation.

21 Kuwait 86

23 Pakistan 84
23 Panama 84
23 Paraguay 84
23 Saudi Arabia 84
23 Solomon Islands 84
23 Uganda 84
23 United Arab Emirates 84
23 Vanuatu 84
23 Venezuela 84
24 Algeria 83
24 Bahrain 83
24 Libya 83
24 Oman 83
24 Papua New Guinea 83
24 Syria 83
24 Tunisia 83
25 Bangladesh 82
25 Dominican Republic 82
25 India 82

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_s...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you had a 14" brain instead of a 14" bamboo.
(smiles)
I KNOW that you don't mean that. wink wink.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Results count not vague IQ tests that fail to account for creative intelligence that cannot be determined through rigid standardized testing. India has a huge uneducated population and these illiterates pull down the national IQ score but the educated lot and intellectual elite here are at the forefront in scientific circles and are topping their classes in the cream of US and European universities. If Indian physics is backward, why would it play an important part of the cutting edge experiments at CERN and now at ITER in the near future? No one would invite India had her standards in high-end particle and plasma physics been on par with scientifically inferior nations like Jamaica and Singapore. LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I KNOW that you don't mean that. wink wink.
I am serious.

I don't count you as being even averagely intelligent.

Even that dunce Eric is cleverer than you, Mon.

You may have a 14" bamboo that gets stiff when you see handsome boys/men but your brain is evidently not even 2".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

JOEL wrote:
Results count not vague IQ tests that fail to account for creative intelligence that cannot be determined through rigid standardized testing. India has a huge uneducated population and these illiterates pull down the national IQ score but the educated lot and intellectual elite here are at the forefront in scientific circles and are topping their classes in the cream of US and European universities. If Indian physics is backward, why would it play an important part of the cutting edge experiments at CERN and now at ITER in the near future? No one would invite India had her standards in high-end particle and plasma physics been on par with scientifically inferior nations like Jamaica and Singapore. LOL.
excuses excuses.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

To be truly successful and to roll ahead with the higher evolutionary wave, one should be good looking, intelligent, generous, clean-hearted, wealthy, energetic, eco-sensitive, mystical, aesthetic and secular.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Honestly, I can't call the African race "handsome" or "intelligent" in any way. They resemble the atavistic types (no racism intended).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,981 - 46,000 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Hanover Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••