Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,993
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51301 Apr 29, 2013
Leading countries involved in ITER project are European Union (represented by EURATOM), Japan, People’s Republic of China, India, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation and USA, all big time players on energy market.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51302 Apr 29, 2013
ITER is a tokamak, in which strong magnetic fields confine torus-shaped fusion plasma. The device’s main aim is to demonstrate prolonged fusion power production in deuterium-tritium plasma. ITER should also produce more power than it consumes because most of the plasma heating comes from the fusion reactions themselves resulting in a reduced need for outside heating source. ITER should be capable in providing test technologies and other processes needed for future fusion power plants - including superconducting magnets, components able to withstand high heat loads, and remote handling.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51303 Apr 29, 2013
Hugh's god fumes, frets, forgives, curses, loves, abuses, threatens, kills and hates in typical anthropopathic fashion and moreover this anthropomorphic god has hands, feet, a bum and a dick and asks his favorite slaves to sit at his right hand (or near his balls). LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51304 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Hugh is a typical Bible-thumping, gay, brainless, ugly-looking freakoid and besides he's quite a pauper in money terms and is neck-deep in debts. Many months ago, he'd became emotional like a girl while sorrowfully telling that terrorista, BMZ, about his financial woes and stated that money was always in short supply and that he (Hugh) had to pay off a huge debt and this is the same Hugh who'd claimed on the Allah thread that he'd worked as the CEO of a couple of leading companies in Jamaica. LOL. For an ex-CEO, he's impoverished, unintelligent and is ignorant about the high life. Dunce.
Your words are comforting, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51305 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Leading countries involved in ITER project are European Union (represented by EURATOM), Japan, People’s Republic of China, India, Republic of Korea, Russian Federation and USA, all big time players on energy market.
Well dear Joel they maybe big time players in the energy market but they are not all in the top in terms of INTELLIGENCE which is the point you were making earlier.

Recall "devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into INTELLIGENCE that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics"

1 Singapore 108
2 South Korea 106
3 Japan 105
4 Italy 102
5 Iceland 101
5 Mongolia 101
6 Switzerland 101
7 Austria 100
7 China 100
7 Luxembourg 100
7 Netherlands 100
7 Norway 100
7 United Kingdom 100

Singapore is NUMBER 1 in terms of INTELLIGENCE and they are NOT among your "wise men". Recall your complimentary words about Singapore? Here they are, "The money-laundering and narco-smuggling hub of Singapore, too, is NOT in the picture and is NOT up to the mark".

So the country with the HIGHEST intelligence, Singapore is NOT UP to the mark in terms of INTELLIGENCE while its SUBORDINATES are? Interesting position.

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_s...
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51306 Apr 29, 2013
Why has Singapore's high IQ not translated into cutting edge science and tech? It's no where in these creative fields and is high in money laundering and narco-smuggling. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51307 Apr 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Your words are comforting, dear.
I wish you had a 14" brain instead of a 14" bamboo.

(smiles)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51308 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Why aren't Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment? So, devotion to El-Jesus and to Allah-Rasool hasn't translated into intelligence that's high enough to design and experiment with high energy physics. ROFL. The money-laundering and narco-smuggling hub of Singapore, too, is not in the picture and is not up to the mark when it comes to cutting edge science and tech. These nations have also not been invited to participate in the particle physics experiments at the CERN. Brainless boys. LOL.
Joel---Why aren't Jamaica, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Kuwait, Qatar and the rest of the Muslim nations not participating in the ITER (hot fusion) experiment?

HughBe--- By the way Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait are higher on the Intelligence scale that INDIA. So much for your theory about INFERIOR intelligence and non-participation.

21 Kuwait 86

23 Pakistan 84
23 Panama 84
23 Paraguay 84
23 Saudi Arabia 84
23 Solomon Islands 84
23 Uganda 84
23 United Arab Emirates 84
23 Vanuatu 84
23 Venezuela 84
24 Algeria 83
24 Bahrain 83
24 Libya 83
24 Oman 83
24 Papua New Guinea 83
24 Syria 83
24 Tunisia 83
25 Bangladesh 82
25 Dominican Republic 82
25 India 82

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_s...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51309 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you had a 14" brain instead of a 14" bamboo.
(smiles)
I KNOW that you don't mean that. wink wink.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51310 Apr 29, 2013
Results count not vague IQ tests that fail to account for creative intelligence that cannot be determined through rigid standardized testing. India has a huge uneducated population and these illiterates pull down the national IQ score but the educated lot and intellectual elite here are at the forefront in scientific circles and are topping their classes in the cream of US and European universities. If Indian physics is backward, why would it play an important part of the cutting edge experiments at CERN and now at ITER in the near future? No one would invite India had her standards in high-end particle and plasma physics been on par with scientifically inferior nations like Jamaica and Singapore. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51311 Apr 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I KNOW that you don't mean that. wink wink.
I am serious.

I don't count you as being even averagely intelligent.

Even that dunce Eric is cleverer than you, Mon.

You may have a 14" bamboo that gets stiff when you see handsome boys/men but your brain is evidently not even 2".
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51312 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
Results count not vague IQ tests that fail to account for creative intelligence that cannot be determined through rigid standardized testing. India has a huge uneducated population and these illiterates pull down the national IQ score but the educated lot and intellectual elite here are at the forefront in scientific circles and are topping their classes in the cream of US and European universities. If Indian physics is backward, why would it play an important part of the cutting edge experiments at CERN and now at ITER in the near future? No one would invite India had her standards in high-end particle and plasma physics been on par with scientifically inferior nations like Jamaica and Singapore. LOL.
excuses excuses.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51313 Apr 29, 2013
To be truly successful and to roll ahead with the higher evolutionary wave, one should be good looking, intelligent, generous, clean-hearted, wealthy, energetic, eco-sensitive, mystical, aesthetic and secular.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51314 Apr 29, 2013
Honestly, I can't call the African race "handsome" or "intelligent" in any way. They resemble the atavistic types (no racism intended).
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#51315 Apr 29, 2013
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
I am serious.
I don't count you as being even averagely intelligent.
Even that dunce Eric is cleverer than you, Mon.
You may have a 14" bamboo that gets stiff when you see handsome boys/men but your brain is evidently not even 2".
You have repeatedly demonstrated today and before the value of your opinions. Your comment about Eric has the same value and merit of your recently expressed opinion on Singapore and its inferior intelligence to the India and company.

In your world the greater, in reality, is less.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#51317 Apr 29, 2013
Just ducky wrote:
Heebs are persecuted everywhere. Talk about conceit and arrogance!! They are the most "exclusive" group, outsiders are not welcome.
You're absolutely right, the Jews won't even accept their Messiah because he's not ethnically Jewish, he's from the northern kingdom of Israel, the tribe of Joseph. These people settled northwestern Europe after the Assyrian captivity in 722 bce. The USA is Israel.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51318 Apr 29, 2013
UNANSWERED QUESTIONS IN BIOLOGY POSED BY EXPERTS:

PART 1:

Question 1: Can one obtain an enriched fraction of a subcellular organelle or cell type?

Question 2: How does one know that the disruptive procedure does not change the biochemistry of the fraction significantly?

Question 3: Why does one assume that homogenisation and centrifugation do not change the entropy, and therefore the free energy and the equilibria of reactions in subcellular particles? Why are not controls always carried out for subcellular fractionation, except for total recoveries relative to the crude homogenates?

Question 4: Why is it believed that each biochemical pathway or cycle has its own structural compartment when prokaryotes can carry out virtually all the same reactions in only one compartment?

Question 5: Does the finding that a chemical substance or activity is located in the same subcellular fraction and a structure identified by electron microscopy mean that the same chemical activity was located in that particular organelle in the living cell of the intact animal or plant.

Question 6: How is intracellular movement possible, and why is the viscosity of cytoplasm so low in the intact cell, if there is a cytoskeleton present?

Question 7: Where do protein synthesis and acid hydrolysis occur in cells in which ribosomes and lysosomes cannot be seen?

Question 8: What is the evidence that the microsomal fraction consists of cell membranes and endoplasmic reticulum?

Question 9: Why is it assumed that homogenisation and centrifugation do not affect the chemistry of receptors, or their affinities for transmitters, hormones, drugs, ligands, toxins?

Question 10: Can a particle and a vacuole both be lysosomes?

Question 11: Can one calibrate substances originating from tissues using pure solutions in simple salines of approximately the same concentrations?

Question 12: How can one study membranes by electron microscopy, when they are believed to contain lipids which the procedure extracts?

Question 13: What is the real evidence that rapid deep freezing for electron microscopy causes less shrinkage and distortion of tissues, cells and organelles, than classical transmission electron microscopy?

Question 14: Why do those who calculate dimensions from electron micrographs not take into account the shrinkage during preparation and examination of their sections, cells and organelles?

Question 15: Do membranes in cells appear to be normal to the plane of section more often than solid geometry would permit?

Question 16: Can one know the thickness in life of any biological membrane?

Question 17: Why should it be necessary to tilt the stage of the electron microscope to see randomly orientated membranes in all orientations, when this is not necessary with the light microscope?

Question 18: How can carriers assist the passage of ions, aminoacids, etc. across membrane, when the combination must be bigger than the substance carried?

Question 19: Why have few or no carriers been isolated?

Question 20: What is transport?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51319 Apr 29, 2013
PART 2:

Question 21: Why are receptors and channels, which have been characterised, sequenced and their sizes measured or calculated, not seen on membranes by transmission electron microscopy?

Question 22: Can an electron microscopist looking at a metal deposit on a biological structure derive any information about its chemistry?

Question 23: Why do the lamellae of the myelin sheath appear to be equal distances apart irrespective of the thickness or depth of the longitudinal section cut?

Question 24: Is the repeating distance of the lamellae in the myelin sheath sufficient to regard it as a good model for the cell membrane?

Question 25: Since the myelin sheath is believed to consist of a scroll of membranes, and membranes appear darker by light microscopy than cytoplasm, why does not the myelin sheath appear darker than the axoplasm?

Question 26: Why is it assumed that the receptors for transmitters, hormones, messengers, antibodies, drugs and toxins are on the surface of the cell membrane?

Question 27: How valid is the use of agonists, antagonists and ligands to detect receptors, instead of the transmitters, hormones, antigens, drugs and toxins themselves?

Question 28: Why are the dimensions and numbers of synapses different by light and electron microscopy?

Question 29: Why are there no light micrographs in the literature showing the connection of one cell body by a dendritic pre-synaptic fibre to a synapse on another cell body?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51320 Apr 29, 2013
PART 3:

Question 30: Does the chemical theory of synaptic transmission contain unprovable and unproved hypotheses?

Question 31: Why is it assumed that evidence derived from experiments on neuromuscular junctions is relevant to transmission in the central nervous system?

Question 32: If nuclear pores allow RNA to pass through, how do they prevent smaller molecules and ions going through at the same time, and why is there a potential difference across the nuclear membrane?

Question 33: What is the evidence that each cell of a particular plant or animal contains the same quantity of DNA?

Question 34: If the cell membrane is fluid mechanically, how can cells maintain their integrity?

Question 35: In immunocytochemistry, is it assumed that the fixatives, dehydrating reagents, washings, and primary and secondary antibodies, do not change the reaction of the antibody to the antigen believed to be in a particular cell or part of a cell?

Question 36: Is it reasonable to believe that processes or dendrites contain different antigens from the cell bodies from which they arise?

Question 37: Under what conditions can tissue cultures be used in the study of the tissues from which they originated?

Question 38: Is it warrantable to assume that growth of tissues in culture does not change their morphology, biochemistry, or immuno-reactivity?

Question 39: Does not the use of the term neuroglia imply that the authors can not distinguish between astrocytes, oligodendrocytes, and microglia?

Question 40: Why are the individual types of neuroglial cells so rarely seen by light microscopy of healthy central nervous systems?

Question 41: Since the latter three alleged cell types were described by classical histological techniques during the first half of the twentieth century, does this not imply that anyone using antibodies to mark them specifically must first identify them by these criteria?

Question 42: Why is there no common agreement about the staining procedures, which are supposed to identify astrocytes, oligodendrocytes and microglia histologically?

Question 43: Why is it necessary to use tissue cultures of the alleged cell types to identify them and their markers?

Question 44: If each cell in an organism contains the same DNA, but some produce different proteins, is the existence of suppressor genes the only possible explanation for the difference of the proteins?

Question 45: In diseases believed to be auto-immune, either organ-specific or tissue-specific, why does the body not reject the specific organ or tissue, as it rejects incompatible transplanted hearts, or blood of the wrong group, often making the patients ill, or even killing them?

Question 46: Why are pure proteins used for calibration, when different tissues contain different mixtures of proteins, which have different calibration curves?

Question 47: Why do synapses seen by electron microscopy appear so much smaller than those seen by light microscopy?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

#51321 Apr 29, 2013
SHOCK:

Biology since about 1960:

About two-thirds of the work done in biology in the half-century since about 1945 is fraudulent, or, more politely, based on foundations so insecure that it will have to be rejected.

This has been allowed to happen through secretiveness, lack of honesty probably fed by the desire for funding, and the general expense and inaccessibility of equipment, as well as excessive compartmentalization of the subject. And the incompetence and dishonesty of research councils, media and civil service personnel.

Many people feel modern biology & medicine are disappointing: they vaguely sense the lack of progress with 'AIDS', Alzheimers, arthritis, cancer, Parkinsons, schizophrenia, and degenerative diseases; they may be concerned about dangerous drugs and vaccination; they may dislike animal experiments.

However, most criticisms are ad hoc and have had no general purchase on the problem—until now. This piece is intended to be a radical examination, in a literal sense, of modern biology.

To impose order on my account, most of my information is arranged around the work of Dr Harold Hillman, MB, BSc, MRCS, PhD, who I've known and liked for many years. In my opinion he is a very great scientist. But there must be other actors in this drama, including people who are completely unknown to me, who may have had parallel careers.

I must stress that this piece has not been written with his approval or cooperation; it is my own work. I've often pleaded with him to put his life's work on Internet, since this is the first medium ever with this sort of freedom—a piece of luck unlikely to last. But my attempts came to nothing—I think because he was held back by a hankering after respectability in the biological/medical establishment, something incompatible with his work. I've even thought he might have sunk to the level of wanting to be a Nobel 'Laureate'.

My narrative is largely chronological, structured around Hillman's books, in the sequence he happened to write them, and what they prove. To combine science with human interest, I've added illustrative material on related subjects in way which is adapted to Internet (separate screens each contributing a piece to the puzzle), trying to throw light on the complicated systems of motives which have led to the present unhappy position — Rae West.

Continued....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you have VERIZON and you didn't have service... Dec 13 yankeedudell 2
Experience Victorian Christmas tonight at Silve... (Dec '09) Dec 9 billie 4
Dr. Twana Sparks (Dec '09) Dec 9 MSGT Don 49
* the Silver City Daily Press * Dec 9 billie 1
Getting into the spirit of Christmas, a look at... Dec 9 billie 1
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Dec 7 Insect Trust 44
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Nov '14 Realist 615
Hanover Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:03PM