Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,240)

Showing posts 44,781 - 44,800 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49951
Mar 8, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, when Frijoles, Eric and I think of your homosexual proclivities we pass such raunchy comments.
Not that gay instincts are unnatural.
Please cut out all that irrelevant religious crap regarding homosexual inclination being a "sin" and the rest.
Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.
Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.
However, stay away or go slow on the anal sex as you'll end up upsettting your spinal nerve currents and synaptic connections.
Be proud of yourself and make the best use of your inborn capacities in life.
Best Regards.
Joel---Yes, when Frijoles, Eric and I think of your homosexual proclivities we pass such raunchy comments.

Hugh--- Correction, "when Frijoles, Eric and I FANTASIZE about you being homosexual" like US.....

Joel---Not that gay instincts are unnatural.

HughBe--- YOU know better. When you were 3 or very young your pencil became HARD in response to a WOMAN.

Joel---Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.

Hugh--- I suppose being born with an attraction to dogs, goats and other animals are also "many modes of sexual function"

Joel---Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.

Hugh--- same for animals

Joel---However, stay away or go slow on the anal sex as you'll end up upsettting your spinal nerve currents and synaptic connections.

Hugh--- there is nothing like the PUSSYcat so how on earth could I sink so low as you are suggesting. I would have to be suffering from acute mental issues i.e. being F...ing MAD.

Joel--Be proud of yourself and make the best use of your inborn capacities in life.

HughBe--- Thanks Joel and let me tell you this, I am truly well PLEASED with myself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49952
Mar 8, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. There are over 7 billion better than Hugh.
Indeed, the subtleties of the language have escaped you, dear Eric.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49953
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, the subtleties of the language have escaped you, dear Eric.
No, just not letting go right now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49954
Mar 8, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont make us bail you out, and I doubt Eric has time for pro-bono defense work these days since it is almost tax time.
good morning, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49955
Mar 8, 2013
 
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just not letting go right now.
HughBe --Indeed, the subtleties of the language have escaped you, dear Eric.

Eric---No, just not letting go right now.

Hugh--- I knew that you understood. I have observed that you are acquiring wisdom as is demonstrated by your CLEAVING to me and my words.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49956
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.
Hugh--- I suppose being born with an attraction to dogs, goats and other animals are also "many modes of sexual function"
false equivalence

...approx 10-20% of society is gay

...less than 1% is beastial / zoophiliac though...
"The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 4050% in people living near farms,[6] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia

Am I correct that you live near a farm?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49957
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

to?
Your horny boyfriend.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49958
Mar 8, 2013
 
Humans who're sexually attracted to animals or to inanimate objects are not abnormal but the tendency indicates a lack of evolution in the sexual attraction department that ought to have taken place from the bestial and inanimate level to the human grade (man-woman, man-man, woman-woman). That's all.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49959
Mar 8, 2013
 
QUESTION:

Is there a gradation in consciousness or in energy or in both? Why?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49960
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.

Hugh--- same for animals.
No.

The animal grade of consciousness is not developed enough to devise technological methods like invitro and cloning.

Animals by themselves are intellectually inferior.

Animals have been fertilized invitro or cloned by human scientists.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49961
Mar 8, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
false equivalence
...approx 10-20% of society is gay
...less than 1% is beastial / zoophiliac though...
"The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 4050% in people living near farms,[6] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoophilia
Am I correct that you live near a farm?
Joel---Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.

Hugh--- I suppose being born with an attraction to dogs, goats and other animals are also "many modes of sexual function"

Frijoles---false equivalence

HughBe--- Are you saying that sex with animals is not "ONE of the many modes of sexual function"?

Explain your position against the background that "less than 1% is beastial". Does not the 1% account for the ONE?

Frijoles---...approx 10-20% of society is gay

HughBe--- In the US it could be 99%. Do the survey and you will discover that even two year olds there have GAY desires.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49962
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Not that gay instincts are unnatural.

HughBe--- YOU know better. When you were 3 or very young your pencil became HARD in response to a WOMAN.
Yeah, so what?

I'd not have been disturbed had I been sexually attracted to males since it's evident that the genes for sexual proclivity has three or so broad aspects - man to woman, man to man and woman to woman.

Stop judging modes of human behavior using the narrow and ignorant perspectives found in Tanakh and NT.

Oh, these are silly books - Tanakh and NT - were written by stupid men who were instruments of some petty being who they called G-d or God.

Knowledge proceeds from the particular to the general.

The knowledge of the Hebrew patriarchs and Jesus on the particulars or the generals in all departments - material and transcendental - is all wrong and fit for blood thirsty and brain-dead barbarians.

Stop being inspired by scriptural rot.

The true laws of nature and being are very different and are not what is contained in scripture....in fact, science is nearer to the truth of the psycho-material laws than these stupid prophets.
Jim

Cambridge, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49963
Mar 8, 2013
 
Can someone help answer this question?

http://www.academicroom.com/discussions/how-d...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49964
Mar 8, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
The animal grade of consciousness is not developed enough to devise technological methods like invitro and cloning.
Animals by themselves are intellectually inferior.
Animals have been fertilized invitro or cloned by human scientists.
Joel---Technologies like cloning or invitro have made man-woman relationships for procreation redundant.

Hugh--- same for animals.

Joel--No.

HughBe--- really?

Joel--The animal grade of consciousness is not developed enough to devise technological methods like invitro and cloning.
Animals by themselves are intellectually inferior.

HughBe--- Inferiority does not change the fact that "Technologies like cloning or invitro have made (male-female) relationships for procreation redundant"
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49965
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hugh, get off your high horse. Like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Rama and Muhammad, you're an idiot and an ignorant creature in all respects.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49966
Mar 8, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so what?
I'd not have been disturbed had I been sexually attracted to males since it's evident that the genes for sexual proclivity has three or so broad aspects - man to woman, man to man and woman to woman.
Stop judging modes of human behavior using the narrow and ignorant perspectives found in Tanakh and NT.
Oh, these are silly books - Tanakh and NT - were written by stupid men who were instruments of some petty being who they called G-d or God.
Knowledge proceeds from the particular to the general.
The knowledge of the Hebrew patriarchs and Jesus on the particulars or the generals in all departments - material and transcendental - is all wrong and fit for blood thirsty and brain-dead barbarians.
Stop being inspired by scriptural rot.
The true laws of nature and being are very different and are not what is contained in scripture....in fact, science is nearer to the truth of the psycho-material laws than these stupid prophets.
Joel---Not that gay instincts are unnatural.

HughBe--- YOU know better. When you were 3 or very young your pencil became HARD in response to a WOMAN.

Joel---Yeah, so what?

HughBe--- YOU were born NORMAL but perversion entered and has corrupted even your mind.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49967
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Being born homosexual is simply one of the many modes of sexual function.

Hugh--- I suppose being born with an attraction to dogs, goats and other animals are also "many modes of sexual function"
Humans who're sexually attracted to animals or to inanimate objects are not abnormal but the tendency indicates a lack of evolution in the sexual attraction department that ought to have taken place from the bestial and inanimate level to the human grade (man-woman, man-man, woman-woman). That's all.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49968
Mar 8, 2013
 
JOEL wrote:
Hugh, get off your high horse. Like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Rama and Muhammad, you're an idiot and an ignorant creature in all respects.
Joel---Hugh, get off your high horse

Hugh---My suggestion to you dear is, get out of your low ass.

Got to go. see you later. Do not cry.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49969
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- there is nothing like the PUSSYcat so how on earth could I sink so low as you are suggesting. I would have to be suffering from acute mental issues i.e. being F...ing MAD.
Hey, look here, sexual attraction does not depend so much on good looks or on the figure but it invariably depends on vital attraction - if the vital energies of a person can excite your own vital energies then you're sexually attracted to the person who may or may not be of the opposite sex.

During the sexual act, intimate exchange of vital and physical energies takes place and in this way an entanglement of sorts in terms of energies occurs between the partners that is retained even after the act is done with and even when the parteners are away from each other on job, vacation or elsewhere.

Having several sexual partners can add too many such entanglements in one's force fields and in this way one constantly feels a pull towards sex since so many force connections have been forged with the multiple partners and this kind of addiction can be damaging to the brain and nervous system and exacts a toll on the psychological, emotional and physical health of the person. This is the reason why chastity and fidelity have been recommened (not that those stupid prophets of the Tanakh, NT and Quran knew the reasons that I've outlined in this post. For them it was just something moral and had nothing to do with force fields etc).
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49970
Mar 8, 2013
 
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh - My suggestion to you dear is, get out of your low ass.
Shut up, fool.

I am not Frijoles, Eric or MUQ, who'll bypass the main arguments for lack of deep and meaningful insights into the causal mechanisms of the various forces and phenomena. Or, they may agree with you and concur on certain points with the lowly teachings of stupid scriptures like Tanakh, NT or Quran, as the case may be.

If you enter into a serious debate with me, you're up against a very different person who has the capacity to blow all your silly arguments and your inflated ego to bits and in the process your heros from the Tanakh and NT will be shown as dumb fu-cks and their teachings aimed at retards and animals.

Get the hell out of here, assho-le.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 44,781 - 44,800 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Hanover Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hanover People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hanover News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hanover
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••