Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72023 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45214 Dec 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no Jesus, son. Besides he is in fact behaving like a fool. He is also deceving himself and perhas you.
I didnt know you felt that way towrds Jesus.

Why did you become a Christian?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45215 Dec 11, 2012
later
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45217 Dec 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no Jesus, son. Besides he is in fact behaving like a fool. He is also deceving himself and perhas you.
Whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"?

And if Frijoes believes it, then is it really a lie?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45218 Dec 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats not what he is arguing. He believes in "race' i.e. heredity. He is attacking me for the sake of attacking.
He is being so stubborn and stupid that he doesnt realize I am not arguiing against him. All I am trying to do is to bring his notions up to date to the 20th (and perhaps 21th) century.
Confounding this is the notion in the back of his head that if he concedes we are talking about relatedness, then Jewish people CAN be an ethnicity after all - which is anathema to his religious views - because he doesnt recognize ethno-religious - its an either/or for him.
But we havetn gotten to that yet.
Yeah, he clearly has a problem with the 'ethnoreligious' thing.

To really try and see what he is thinking and why I think would make my brain actually hurt.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45219 Dec 11, 2012
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- I tell you this right now, when I talk to the Rock it is heard.
Former--Do you know this simply you because this is how your FEEL? Like you feel you like ice cream, therefore it is true?
HughBe--- Yes, very much like your ice cream analogy.
So you build your whole belief system around something that happens to make you "feel" a certain way.

Why not worship the male member?
HughBe wrote:
Former--Women's intuition?
HughBe-- If you were correct it would be WOMAN's.
Are you a controlling bxtch?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Look up the meaning of CAN. Read my inspired words about children and their imaginary friends.
Do you bore all the girls, or just me?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- He is at liberty to think/FEEL whatever he likes. His thinking/feelings will not change the reality. Psychiatrist use to think/FEEL that HOMOSEXUALITY was an illness then their THINKING/feelings changed and now it is the best thing since sliced bread.
"Best thing since sliced bread"? Are you suggesting they are somehow promoting something is actually under no one's control, much like eye or skin color?

Regarding the change in status of homosexuality as a "diagnosis" - societys do evolve. Our society used to enslave people of your shiny skin color.

Do you think that should still be?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---Are you a child? Or childlike?
HughBe--- BOTH. I'm a child of God. I'm a child of my father. I'm a child of my mother and I'm childlike.
I'm an adult child of my mother.
HughBe wrote:
Former--Why does everything come back to homosexuality with you? Are you obeseesed? Bi-curious perhaps?
HughBe--- WRONG. I use it to expose the BS that you are saying.
You "use" homosexuality.

Do you simply ignore heterosexuality?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- playing in SHit and RIMMING "pretty well seal the diagnosis" that your shrinks and all like them are SICK mentally.
Former--"Rimming?" Please expalain.
HughBe--- I learnt of the word either last year or this year on THIS forum. Look it up on the FREE dictionaries online.
Perhaps if you're too ashamed to define it, you shouldn't use the term.

Is it similar to "tossing your salad?"
HughBe wrote:
Former--It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of science.
HughBe--- Do YOU believe the science?
Former--I take it for what it is. I believe in gravity, don't you?
HughBe-- DODGER.
Yes, I do tend to believe that which has been established by science.

Is that a better response?
HughBe wrote:
Former--We like you too, Huggybear. Or otherwise we wouldn't spend time chatting with you.
HughBe-- good taste.
Likewise fella.
HughBe wrote:
Former--We also realize that you need to be protected.:)
HughBe-- funny
Former--You are "special."
HughBe-- confirmation appreciated.
:))
HughBe wrote:
Former--Do you leave milk and cookies out for your god
HughBe-- I'll leave some for you and Frijoles this Christmas.
The difference is we are real and might eat some cookies.

What kind of cookies would you make?

Is there such a thing as a Jamaican cookie?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45220 Dec 11, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
To really try and see what he is thinking and why I think would make my brain actually hurt.
Yes, the really funny part about it is that an ethnoreligious concept of the Jewish people would not contradict necessarily his bizarre views (nor would it endorse it)- but a more principal axiom of his view is that I MUST be wrong in every way so he doesnt take the time to understand what we are saying

I agree - it is probably cognitively violent to wrap yourself around the idea that Judaism is not the religion of the Jewish people.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45221 Dec 11, 2012

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45222 Dec 11, 2012
former res wrote:
http://www.cookincanuck.com/2009/07/dinahs-ja...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45223 Dec 11, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
I dont know if he approves of the Rum

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#45224 Dec 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know if he approves of the Rum
How else do you explain his behavior if not for the Rum?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45225 Dec 11, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
How else do you explain his behavior if not for the Rum?
Perhaps....

http://www.jta.org/news/article/2012/12/10/31...

In Exodus 30:23, it talks about the anointing oils and there’s an ingredient called “knei bosem.”[The 11th century commentator] Rashi says it is “important,” and the Ramban explains in greater detail that the ingredient is “universally valued, in every country, and every empire.” Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan, a later redactor, gives over other opinions, one which is this ingredient is marijuana because it was globally popular, especially in traditions of lands like Yemen and Morocco.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45226 Dec 11, 2012
23 'Take thou also unto thee the chief spices, of flowing myrrh five hundred shekels, and of sweet cinnamon half so much, even two hundred and fifty, and of sweet calamus two hundred and fifty,...

....And thou shalt make it a holy anointing oil, a perfume compounded after the art of the perfumer; it shall be a holy anointing oil.
-------
"sweet calamus" knei bosem
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45227 Dec 11, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
They look good.

I wonder if our gay friend would make us a batch.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45228 Dec 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
relatedness, not race
Jewish race? Sounds Hitlerian to me.
Frijoles---DNA tests for relatedness

Frijoles---relatedness, not race

HughBe-- surely DNA tests are done to determine RELIGIOUS relatedness. ONLY a FOOL think that it has anything to do with BIOLOGY/race relatedness.

Frijoles---Jewish race? Sounds Hitlerian to me

HughBe--- List the elements of ethnicity. Does it include RACE? Your comment sounds very rabbinic to me i.e. it is STIPID and FALSE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45229 Dec 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I got weary of your pseudo-socraticism about 2 YEARS ago.
"I knew Socrates. Socrates was a friend of mine. Hughbe, you're NO Socrates.."
Frijoles---Hughbe, you're NO Socrates.."

HughBe--- I am contented with who I am and certainly I am not in the least bit bothered by your Socrates. This much I can say of your rabbis both past and present they are no HughBe. Even when I am DRUNK I could fabricate doctrines with far greater wisdom than what they have produced in their most lucid moments.

AGAIN---

I have a connection that makes your SocratesIf you honestly think that I
Did God make a covenant with the JEWS?
Did the Jews have an EXISTENCE as Jews at the time of the covenant with God?
If not who did God make the covenant with?
What is your TWISTED definition of an Israelite?
Other outstanding matters.
1.List the ethnic groups in the US.
2. The Jews who do not speak OUR language are they "apart" or "a part" of OUR ethnic group?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45230 Dec 11, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know you felt that way towrds Jesus.
Why did you become a Christian?
What way, Einstein?

I want you to take note of the fact that a Jewish source revealed that DNA tests were done and it revealed the RELATEDNESS of your mentor Hitler to the Jews. It must be RELIGIOUS RELATEDNESS that was uncovered by the DNA tests.

"DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots

Jesus loves you too, Frijoles.

Now please answer the following questions. Make the link between my questions and your words above.

1. Am I a Jew?
2. Is Jesus a Jew?
3. Are you a Jew?
4. Do you reject Jesus because He was good and or because of JEALOUSY?
5. Why the REJECTION of Jesus, your fellow Jew?
6. What EVIL has Jesus the Jew done?
7. Which one is HATED more by the Judaites/US Jesus, the Jew, or Hitler the man with Jewish blood.

Before you launch off into your ususl denial let me quote a Jewish source i.e. the ONLY reliable source in your mind.

"DNA tests reveal Hitler's Jewish and African roots
The Fuhrer 'would not have been happy' to learn he was more Berber tribesman than Aryan superman."
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/dna-tests ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45231 Dec 11, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"?
And if Frijoes believes it, then is it really a lie?
Former--Whatever happened to "turn the other cheek"?

HughBe--- As I have so many times, I am no Jesus and His words are TRUTH. I tend to live by combining the law and the words of Jesus. So I will "turn the other cheek" but I will also give someone the RIGHT HAND, of correction.

Former--And if Frijoes believes it, then is it really a lie?

HughBe--- In many instances. Open your eyes and see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45232 Dec 11, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Former---Yeah, he clearly has a problem with the 'ethnoreligious' thing

HughBe--- Indeed, I do have a problem with the LIE and DECPTION of this "ethnoreligious" BS of Jews.

Tell me, the MANY Jews who have NO religion are they Jews? Reconcile your "ethnoreligious" with atheists Jews. Are you a Religious atheist?

What was the religion of the Norther tribes of Israel?

What was the religion of Israel before "Judaism"?

Reconcile your LIE and enslavement tool i.e. "ethnoreligious" with the correct answers to my questions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45233 Dec 11, 2012
Former--So you build your whole belief system around something that happens to make you "feel" a certain way.

HughBe--- I am a THINKER although I do like doing the feeling thing at times. That aside go back and read what I have written, you are not getting it.

Former--Why not worship the male member?

HughBe--- Because although it is a VIP member of my being I esteem my character above it. Put it this way, it is easier to adore who I am than my member.

Former--Are you a controlling bxtch?

HughBe--- The real question is, are you a stupid slut?

Former--Do you bore all the girls, or just me?

HughBe--- I BORE only women.

HughBe--- He is at liberty to think/FEEL whatever he likes. His thinking/feelings will not change the reality. Psychiatrist use to think/FEEL that HOMOSEXUALITY was an illness then their THINKING/feelings changed and now it is the best thing since sliced bread.

Former--"Best thing since sliced bread"? Are you suggesting they are somehow promoting something is actually under no one's control, much like eye or skin color?

HughBe--- How long did it take your IDIOTIC psychiatrists to discover that people could not control this particular PERVERSION?

Is this the only perversion that people cannot control? If not, sanctify them also and champion their RIGHTS to indulge.

Former---Regarding the change in status of homosexuality as a "diagnosis" - societys do evolve. Our society used to enslave people of your shiny skin color.

HughBe--- Based on my understanding, YOUR society use to enslave people of your pale skin colour or WHITES, in early America. Check the history.

Former--You "use" homosexuality.

HughBe--- Yes but not in the way that you do. I use the example you use the practice.

Former--Do you simply ignore heterosexuality?

HughBe--- non-question.

HughBe-- playing in SHit and RIMMING "pretty well seal the diagnosis" that your shrinks and all like them are SICK mentally.

Former--"Rimming?" Please expalain.

HughBe--- I learnt of the word either last year or this year on THIS forum. Look it up on the FREE dictionaries online.

Former--Perhaps if you're too ashamed to define it, you shouldn't use the term.

Is it similar to "tossing your salad?"

HughBe--- I did not mention being ashamed. Just look it up. Indeed it is like when YOU toss your salad around.

Former--It's not a matter of belief. It's a matter of science.

HughBe--- Do YOU believe the science?

Former--I take it for what it is. I believe in gravity, don't you?

HughBe-- DODGER.

Former--Yes, I do tend to believe that which has been established by science.

HughBe--- Prove the belief that " our deepest thoughts, aspirations and emotions are merely electrically charged chemical reactions."

Former--What kind of cookies would you make?

HughBe--- I'm not into cookie making and the truth is I would have to google it to know if there is such a thing as a Jamaican cookie. I simply eat.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45234 Dec 11, 2012
Former, I shall have to retype my response to you. I believe that I saw it posted but now it is not there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grant Co.---rotten corner of NM (Sep '11) Apr 18 Don Barros Serrano 56
News Murdered woman found at Mule Creek (Dec '08) Apr 16 wwwnorthfortyhomecom 7
News Man charged with murder gets probation (Aug '08) Apr 12 Random chavez 44
News Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) Mar '16 Tony 623
News Silver City police search landfill for missing ... (Jun '11) Feb '16 cupcake 30
Review: 180 Trade And Pawn (Mar '14) Feb '16 cupcake 3
News Passion fruit: Sweet, tasty watermelon may be h... (Jul '08) Jan '16 Phillip 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages