Top Stories in the Valley News

Top Stories in the Valley News

There are 1 comment on the Valley News story from Oct 19, 2007, titled Top Stories in the Valley News. In it, Valley News reports that:

NEWS: Tax Plan Sought for Nursing Home Unity -- Sullivan County commissioners are mulling a proposal to cover an income shortfall of more than $2 million at the county's nursing home by hiking property taxes. via Valley News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley News.

interested person

AOL

#1 Nov 5, 2007
Why didn't the commissioners see this coming? The staff saw! The staff complained loudly to them? Why genesis? If the manager can't manage why not replace them? Why constant interim everything. Where is the stability? These articles in the paper all the time about deficits is frightening to the residents to read in the papers? When did nursing become an uncaring field? This will not change till the public demands accountability of the management team there! So Sad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Butman Cemetery (Feb '09) Jan 3 Anonymous 15
Professor Mark Bray of Dartmouth molested me ..... Aug '17 Shelly 1
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
Letter to Bill Bryson on Cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 wjabbe 3
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
The War on Culture Destroys a Kentucky Derby Pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Warm winter temps cause for concern about NH's ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages