Ashmun, Lee R.

There are 1 comment on the Dayton Daily News story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Ashmun, Lee R.. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

News Death Notice ASHMUN, Lee R., M.D. 87 of Hanover, NH, died Friday, September 17, 2010 at Hanover Terrace Nursing Home after a long illness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Greg Doyle

Dayton, OH

#1 Sep 22, 2010
As a new parent, and a night shift hospital worker, seeing Dr Ashmun see his patients all times day and night. He was the only choice for our kids Doc.

We would see parents come in to the E.R. late at night, and say Dr. Ashmn said to come in and he would be there in a half hour. He would always see them and be there in 15 min.

He always treated my kids special.

My prayers fo out to your faimly.

greg doyle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professor Mark Bray of Dartmouth molested me ..... Aug 31 Shelly 1
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
Letter to Bill Bryson on Cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 wjabbe 3
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Business in the Arts Awards to be held in May (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
The War on Culture Destroys a Kentucky Derby Pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Warm winter temps cause for concern about NH's ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages