Meadeboy

Binghamton, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2007
A Song to Sing at Poetry Readings!

"Bush Daddy Delusions" Jul 26, 2001 11:40

Just as Bush Daddy probably never gave a speech when he was in the White House, he probably didn't have anything to do with what happened in the Persian Gulf War; but he covers that up by acting like he is too modest to talk about it.

Sensing how sick this former President was, I wrote a song about niggardly people in '97. By the time I wrote "One for Bush" in May 1998; I found that in addition to being suppressed almost completely, the lawless ones had went and banned the "n" word. This is a common practice of theirs by which they foment unrest among minorities to make the majority feel guilty and help cover up their own lawlessness.(see "The Concealed Holocaust" Id=35206) Let me just say that Huck Finn called Jim a ---ger; and Huck Finn loved Jim. Huck Finn was an American classic, and they had no business ever messing with it. Also whatever happened to "---gazs with an Attitude"?

The following is from "Catch the King" 5/15/98: "A Great Dead King is a terrible thing to waste, and as Israel's alien olive tree, I will do my best to assure that Bethel is nothing to be ashamed of (Amos 5:5; Jer. 7:6; Zech. 4:14; Is. 14:12; Mic. 1:5-3:12; Is. 14:1-23). Thus I give you a new song, a hymn of praise to our God:

"One for Bush"

I will catch the Bush---ga, how about you?(Prov. 2:12-15)
My friend the Bush---ga, he told you what to do!(Jer. 7:7)
Sly king, the Bush---ga, he sold you to the zoo!(Jer. 7:7)

The dreadful dreaming Bush---ga, he dreamed that he could fly!(Jer. 23:2; Is. 14:13)
Bright one! The Bush---ga, he said he would not die!(Is. 14:11; 28:15; Prov. 18:12)
Our wishy-washy Bush---ga, forget to heed his lies!(Dan. 8:8; Jer. 27:15)

I will catch the Bush---ga, how about you?(Prov. 1:26)
Son of Dawn the Bush---ga, will see what he can do!(Is. 14:12; Hosea 10:3)
God bless the Bush---ga, there's sulphur on his shoe!(Rev. 2:6)

I will catch the Bush---ga, his Bible make him fly!(Jer. 8:8; Prov. 14:12)
The Postman's Bush---ga, they dropped him from the sky!(Hosea 10:15)
They dressed and stood the Bush---ga, our king is riding high!(Dan. 7:4)
You can catch the Bush---ga, be sure to say goodbye! Be sure to bow good guy!(Prov. 4:14-15; 24:17-18; Amos 4:4; 5:5)

Good song! The louder you sing it, the better. For those who object, let it be known that as Elizabeth made known to Mary, the mother of Jesus in Luke 1:45, the belief in the fulfillment of prophecy is cause for great celebration. That's what my Daddy said. PS: Vermont IMC was trashed fro keeping this on the front page continuously. Que pasa?

Respectfully yours, Robert Meade "Bobby" "Israel" Deaf Messenger

PS: I am writing you here on 8/23/07 to let you know that my Daddy says that Bush Daddy is still giving ---gas a bad name, trying to set people up to badmouth him by revealing sordid details about himself.

Ref. Babylon, Pride of Man *****

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Photographer Needed for Wedding May '15 Amy 1
News Timothy Laundry Obiturary (Sep '12) Jul '14 Sid Clark 2
Butman Cemetery (Feb '09) Jun '14 Andrew P 14
employer not follwing a contract (May '14) May '14 russell 1
News Taming Medicare costs: What are the options? (Apr '13) Apr '13 HumanSpirit 7
Debate: Nuclear Power - Hanover, NH (May '11) Mar '13 Lori 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages