Top Stories in the Valley News

Top Stories in the Valley News

There are 1 comment on the Valley News story from Jul 9, 2006, titled Top Stories in the Valley News. In it, Valley News reports that:

The best high-speed Internet connections -- known as broadband -- require cable or fiber-optic infrastructure.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Valley News.

Helen Crowe

AOL

#1 Jul 11, 2006
I scanned the local papers, and was amazed not to read about the Prouty event. Especially amazed that the Valley News ignored it. I did read the Friday news about the coming event, but not
one word about all the people who participated in such a physical
undertaking. Over one million dollars was raised, and the walkers and bikers deserve so much credit. Many of
the bikers rode 101 miles, and that beats all the professional athletes that get headlines. These people just don't hop on their bike and ride 100 miles. It takes days of riding to get in condition to go such a distance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
Letter to Bill Bryson on Cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 wjabbe 3
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Business in the Arts Awards to be held in May (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
The War on Culture Destroys a Kentucky Derby Pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Warm winter temps cause for concern about NH's ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages