Lauren Wolfe: Young Voters Are Reshap...

Lauren Wolfe: Young Voters Are Reshaping The Political Map And Politicians Are Listening

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Jan 10, 2008, titled Lauren Wolfe: Young Voters Are Reshaping The Political Map And Politicians Are Listening. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

After the results from Iowa and New Hampshire, we can safely say: discount young voters at your own risk in 2008. via The Huffington Post

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

jan kuhl

Stockton, CA

#1 Mar 7, 2008
I am a lifelong Democrat and former Clinton supporter. I am active member of the democratic party in IOwa. I have testified before the US Senate HUD committee on preventing violence in our schools. I am an ordinary 55 year old educator. I am sickened by what Hillary has done these past 2 weeks and how this is honored and rewarded. Her comments on Starr today, her lack of convincing response regarding Barack's faith, this old politics, is enough. I will not vote democratic for the first time if she is chosen. Please, I have worked with youth my whole life, let them be optimistic and involved. Barack can do it.Please lead by commiting your support for Obama. Thank you for listening. If I have to vote for McCann, I may have to move to Canada or the Caymans. I am so sad by the current state of things, I cant even sleep so I am trying to contact all uncommited delegates with a voice that should count as much as bill and chelsey..Please consider endorsing Barack and ending this hateful campaign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professor Mark Bray of Dartmouth molested me ..... Aug 31 Shelly 1
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
Letter to Bill Bryson on Cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 wjabbe 3
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Business in the Arts Awards to be held in May (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
The War on Culture Destroys a Kentucky Derby Pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Warm winter temps cause for concern about NH's ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages