Midlife slump finds people in their 4...

Midlife slump finds people in their 40s down in the dumps

There are 5 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Jan 29, 2008, titled Midlife slump finds people in their 40s down in the dumps. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Middle age makes you miserable, so don't blame your job, your kids, your spouse, your income or lack of it, suggests an international study of 2 million people from 80 nations released today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

hello kitteh

Middleville, MI

#1 Jan 29, 2008
Isn't that called a mid-life crisis?

I can't wait for mine. I'm getting fake bewbs and a corvette! ;-)

“Ante Omnia Armari”

Since: Nov 07

"You get back what you give"

#2 Jan 29, 2008
hello kitteh wrote:
Isn't that called a mid-life crisis?
I can't wait for mine. I'm getting fake bewbs and a corvette! ;-)
LOL!!
I wish I could afford a vette, the bewbs I have.(real, not bought);~]
hello kitteh

Middleville, MI

#3 Jan 29, 2008
hothead redhead wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
I wish I could afford a vette, the bewbs I have.(real, not bought);~]
I have the bewbs too, but nothing lasts forever, yanno?

“Taz say Hi”

Since: Jan 08

Holland,MI

#4 Jan 29, 2008
Ah, the age at which reality rears it's head and people realize that some of their dreams were pipe dreams. Reality is mean. It does lessen the impact of reality if you expectations were not too unrealisticly high.

I can't afford a vette either. However, I do have my dad's 67 Camaro, which is in need of a restoration. Bewbs I don't need as Mrs. Taz has them lol. The way I see it, I eat regularly, have a roof over my head, and clothes on my back. When I woke up this morning, pulse and respiration were still going, so life is good.
Michigan

Rockford, MI

#5 Jan 29, 2008
Enjoy youre life ,Dont worry about youre age ,just enjoy everyday gods gives to you.Why waste a day being depressed ,when you have the day to happy youre alive and enjoy youre life. When gods wants you then you should be ready,Live youre life to try and please him and youre self.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hanover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Professor Mark Bray of Dartmouth molested me ..... Aug '17 Shelly 1
News Dartmouth Green on the campus of Dartmouth Coll... (Aug '16) Feb '17 Maltamon 7
Letter to Bill Bryson on Cancer (Nov '16) Nov '16 wjabbe 3
News Are some kids genetically more vulnerable to fo... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Business in the Arts Awards to be held in May (Apr '16) Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
The War on Culture Destroys a Kentucky Derby Pa... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Warm winter temps cause for concern about NH's ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Ritual Habitual 1

Hanover Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hanover Mortgages